Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ (17162 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Tiv Group Files N550bn Suit Against Buhari, Miyetti Allah, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Premiumwriter: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't buy anything online without securing your money.

That risk is not worth taking.

Start an escrow service with any seller before you make any payments.

Read more about escrow service and reviews from previous clients on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6470028/write-read-reviews-premium-escrow
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Blessings4me(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Go to Abuja and report to your darling Daddy.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Ykc2(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fulani herdsmen really distroyed benue farming businesses

1 Like

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by ibroopeyemi(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
So rry

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by IgweOfNnewi: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
vnf
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by smsinnigeria(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
All lands belong to Allah , hence meiyiti Allah claims.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Kapeter(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Badorey6:

So what? How did Jonathan government fared too?

Are they not killing in Borno daily to the extent of bombing Abuja the federal capital?

Every sane thinking person in 2015 ought to vote Jonathan out and Benue are not different.

However as every politicians with their fake promise and treachery, Buhari turned out to be another scammer and more worse than Jonathan.

You Igbos should get over the defeat and stop trying to blackmail everyone with the rubbish of you voted against Jonathan bla bla bla.

Are you not the same set that has been voting and supporting Fulanis since 1959 with Azikiwe, Ekueme, and Ugoh fronting as the second fiddle even against other southerners on the ballot?
One North.One Nigeria.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by mkoabiola: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
What have u done with d billions of security vote?

U running to a docile and cluless CinC who knows nothing about security.

Cry cry baby
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by madridsta007(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Successionist:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/23/miyetti-allah-planning-to-eliminate-me-gov-ortom-cries-to-buhari/

You are crying out to their patron, to the person BH one time said should represent them in talks.

Odiegwu.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Rodwave: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Then join APC.......their party!

[img]https://media./images/173e83cc7048bc6b25c4a029c6b5bbcf/tenor.gif[/img]
Lol. This gif na dope
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by jeliliadedoja1: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Miyetti Allah threaten the peace and security of this country because their Grand patron has compromise. 2023 is too long a time ,something must happen Benin republic cannot be enough as a refuge camp to Ogun State alone.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by DAramis: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
This country is slipping down as the day goes by. My greatest annoyance is that most of them will relocate to Saudi Arabia should this country turn into a failed state like Somalia.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Victorclean1: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Miyetti Allah are the one ruling us. Why not say the government want to eliminate you?
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by maasoap(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hasn't he himself used Livestock Guard members to kill enough herdsmen and steal their cattle?
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by laiperi: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
I still find it hard to believe the Igbo I grew up with can be this vicious.

They supported the same Buhari/Okadigbo ticket.

Badorey6:

Are they not killing in Borno daily to the extent of bombing Abuja the federal capital?

Every sane thinking person in 2015 ought to vote Jonathan out and Benue are not different.

However as every politicians with their fake promise and treachery, Buhari turned out to be another scammer and more worse than Jonathan.

You Igbos should get over the defeat and stop trying to blackmail everyone with the rubbish of you voted against Jonathan bla bla bla.

Are you not the same set that has been voting and supporting Fulanis since 1959 with Azikiwe, Ekueme, and Ugoh fronting as the second fiddle even against other southerners on the ballot?

1 Like

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Badorey6: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
laiperi:
I still find it hard to believe the Igbo I grew up with can be this vicious.

They supported the same Buhari/Okadigbo ticket.

Really a sad tale.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by robinsoncrosoe: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
we are now living in a country where agl governor is begging for his life
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Pandev(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Badorey6:

on point

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Ojiofor: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Badorey6:

Ndi Igbo never formed a coalition government with a terrorist herdsman that is killing everyone.
Tafawa Belewa and Shagari was not a bandit terrorist like Bughari.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by toprealman: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fool!
What have you been doing with your monthly security vote?
Crunch time bro!
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Akaujaa(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
When are we ever going to see or hear news of one developmental project or another in Benue state? While other state governors sometimes showcase ongoing or completed projects in their state, the only time you get to hear something about Benue state is only when Ortom raises alarm of herdsmen coming after his life. Salary, he can't pay; roads, he won't construct. The state capital, Makurdi is like an ancient village not to talk of other towns in the state.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cooldiipo:
sad may the gods be with you Ortom. Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise

Most of the laptop power banks are fake. How can we be sure that you have a real laptop powerbank for sale
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Cooldiipo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
michaelpop50:

Most of the laptop power banks are fake. How can we be sure that you have a real laptop powerbank for sale

Use escrow and your money will be safely returned to you if my product does not match my advert. A good product sells itself

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by akdjr(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
So you think if they had voted Jonathan such will not be happening? E be like say u no de naija.
plusfield:
To think that benue state was one of the states that voted in and celebrated Buhari in 2015 against Jonathan
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by ehiavbhichris: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
You are a very stupid governor to say that are you not shamed some group of people trying to eliminate you even as the governor of a state is a pity you don't know the rule of a first citizen in a state, what are you doing with your security volt to build houses and be travelling abroad why your people suffer. If you don't know let me tell you use your security volt to do more than what Hitler did to the Jews to the herdsmen in your state fake governor
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by newoffer: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Weak man.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by EJEHSON(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fact.

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by lastempero: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
This guy can sound so stupid ehn, stupid governor that doesn't know the power he possess.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Grace001: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
The fact that he is a governor doesn’t make him helpless. It’s better to run to Abuja to go and cry because if by mistake his security aides compromise they will kill him like cow

He doesn’t control the police nor the army, so abeg let him go and cry to Buhari.

Na we masses I pity pass, if a whole governor can be this helpless, masses own don finish kpatakpata
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Akasammyoka: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ortom is a simp. cry cry baby. No wonder the fulani's are frightening him. Why is this simp governing the millions in benue bikonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria / NSCDC Apologizes To Woman Assaulted In Jos, Promises To Punish Personnel / Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.