Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Type Of Paint Can I Use On This Ceiling? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Type Of Paint Can I Use On This Ceiling? (310 Views)

What Type Of House Can ₦400k Savings Per Month Build? / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos / How To Calculate Quantity&cost Of Asbestors Or PVC Ceiling Needed 4 Your Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Paint Can I Use On This Ceiling? by winta2008: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hello house,

I have used and emulsion paint of ash color to paint my ceiling before using the white color to paint it. Yet, the dent on the ceiling keep on showing. What can I use to paint the ceiling for it to change to white like others?

Thanks for your contribution.

Re: What Type Of Paint Can I Use On This Ceiling? by Premiumwriter: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't buy anything online without securing your money.

That risk is not worth taking.

Start an escrow service with any seller before you make any payments.

Read more about escrow service and reviews from previous clients on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6470028/write-read-reviews-premium-escrow
Re: What Type Of Paint Can I Use On This Ceiling? by donbachi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mix filler with white paint

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Causes Of Cracked In Building And How Do One Prevent It / I Need A Duplex To Rent In Gbagada / 4 Flat Of 3bedroom @chime Estate Thinker Corner Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.