Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) (39561 Views)

How to Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria / Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / I Buy All Gift Cards, All Denominations @ Best Rate Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2021
Good morning all

Our goal always is to make you happy with our service. Feed us back anytime and we will not fail to amend where necessary.

Our goods and services are customers friendly. Added to them are affordable solutions to make your purchasing experience excellent.

Call or Whatsapp us @ 08099495483

Dawanau Market today(pics)

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
we all know that rice is already very expensive this year.

The bad news is that we are not even close to farming season June/July when we always experience hike in the price of rice.

last year, farmers suffered heavily due to lack of rainfall and the sun killed off crops so much.

But we're hopeful that this year will have a bountiful harvest.

so, my candid advice... if you can buy now and keep. buy ooo rice will be more expensive soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Awwww your calls are well appreciated cheesy cheesy

To those that patronized us, A big thanks for trusting us.

I understand that in today’s world, there are many options for buying your needs.

Iam delighted that you chose us. It will always be my pleasure to serve you.

Thank you for your loyal support!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Good morning my people

We are open for today.
Send your orders we will render an excellent service to you.

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Order your WELL DESTONED rice at affordable price.
Very tasty and nutritious. smiley

Discount is available for bulk purchases

Delivery is Nationwide
Available as much as you can buy

Ring me on 08099495483 let's talk business

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
Current updates on prices coming soon tonight
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sweet potatoes available
@13500

Per bag

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bestlily:

yes?
and the bag price as well?

Per mudu is 8500
Per bag (40 mudu) 340k

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Irish Potatoes
36k per bag (big size)

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Bestlily(f): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2021
maureensylvia:

Per mudu is 8500 Per bag (40 mudu) 340k
wow!! expensive. no wahala

2 Likes

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Bestlily:

wow!!
expensive. no wahala

Ok dear.there was actually a hike in price, something I used to buy 2500, 3k per mudu.
I hope it comes down soon. I'll keep you posted on it.
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2021
This month of April the lord will continue 2 bless u,this month God will empower u 2 climb the mountain of fulfilment in jesus name,by God grace ur sun shall continue 2 shine dis month,ur glory will be heavenly and ur blessing will manifest forever.happy new month.

It's my tradiversary. wink Happy 6years anniversary to me cheesy

Good morning all, keep your orders coming
Updates in a bit
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Bestlily(f): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2021
maureensylvia:

Ok dear.there was actually a hike in price, something I used to buy 2500, 3k per mudu.
I hope it comes down soon. I'll keep you posted on it.

please do. thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Onions, big bag is now 8500

Price of rice will soon increase, this was related to me by a farmer i buy from.

So if you can, buy your rice as soon as you can... It may not be the same next week.

Discount is available for bulk purchases
Nationwide delivery, takes 2 to 3 days.

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Rice 50kg 23k
Is readily available

My rice is one of the best in nairaland. Tested and Trusted

You will definitely come back for more.
Available as much as you can buy

I wish I can share the videos of my rice, stonefree smiley
If you want to see for yourself send me a message on my WhatsApp

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
Sweet potatoes available
@13500

Per bag

@ ahnie here is the size of the bag potatoes

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by divineappo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
tammyf:
I'm interested in buying local dogs ..I hear dey r cheap there ...u hv contact for any?
local dogs are available here

Send me mail:
gabdeland.agro@gmail.com
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by KingLion007(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2021
maureensylvia:

@ ahnie here is the size of the bag potatoes
She is damn good with the bizness..You can patronize her with trust
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by KingLion007(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Bestlily:

wow!!
expensive. no wahala
Placed your order and get it delivered without problems
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders

Prices of Foodstuffs like Rice, Beans may soon increase as Muslim fasting is around the corner.

My advice: Buy now if you can

Dawanau this morning (pics)

Call or Whatsapp 08099495483 for more Enquiries

Thanks to those that patronized me so far cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by KingLion007(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2021
brown3:
ok wish you good luck. I also want to key into food stuffs business in a big way, I will get in touch with you when I'm ready.
She has been tested and confirmed..You can put your money on it
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2021
KingLion007:
She is damn good with the bizness..You can patronize her with trust

Iam much obliged for your valued business. Thank you so much for the trust you have in my business.
I look forward to working with you again soon!

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by KingLion007(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2021
maureensylvia:

Iam much obliged for your valued business. Thank you so much for the trust you have in my business.
I look forward to working with you again soon!
You welcome Ma'am..Will order for beans and rice after the Easter Celebration

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
KingLion007:
You welcome Ma'am..Will order for beans and rice after the Easter Celebration

Thanks once again, Iam looking forward to receiving your purchase order after Easter.

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Let people be inspired by your acts and good deeds this weekend. Remain blessed

Good morning and happy weekend to you all

Keep your orders coming
Call or Whatsapp 08099495483
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Thank you all for your innumerable calls and chats. cheesy

keep the calls comings, to those who patronized us recently thanks for your patronages

Dabino is now available, based on popular demand.

Still your Rice, Bean, onions, potatoes plug

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by IRIENBOY(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by adomuwiner(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mode of payment should be payment on delivery
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2021
adomuwiner:
Mode of payment should be payment on delivery

Good morning and happy Easter Sir,
I received your message on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2021
As we celebrate the miracle of Christ's Resurrection, I pray your heart absorbs the blessings it comes along with.
I wish you the best of the day.

Good morning Nairaland family
Happy Easter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Good morning all

Its Easter Monday cool

Onitsha based customers, joint delivery is available for TODAY and TOMORROW. What this means is that the price of delivery will be shared amongst you.

Sounds interesting right wink
Call or Whatsapp 08099495483 for more Enquiries
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Omola2ulv: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Hello,
BrandSon Logistic are experience logistic service provider, we help in picking up items and deliver to your targeted location within OYO STATE.
We charge base on the weight and the distance for delivery. Our rate is affordable!
Contact on WhatsApp : 08109481014
You can post on here if you have any question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria / Bread Nylon,Tissue Wrappers quality printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.