Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) (33422 Views)

How to Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria / Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / I Buy All Gift Cards, All Denominations @ Best Rate Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by tommylee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
maureensylvia:

Sent a message to you since Sunday till now no reply,when I tried calling it says "number barred from receiving calls" I want to be added to ur foodstuff group
Well just incase this is my number 08166023148 thank u

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Caaz:

Firsted
Seconded
Thirded.
Indeed thou are a rare business woman.

Awwww thank you so much
Much appreciation cheesy
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
tommylee:

Sent a message to you since Sunday till now no reply,when I tried calling it says "number barred from receiving calls" I want to be added to ur foodstuff group
Well just incase this is my number 08166023148 thank u

Seen sir
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
*1. Dried Turmeric*

*2. Dried Ginger*

*3. Dried Hibiscus Flower*

Available in tonnes
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2021
*Sallah is around the corner*���‍♂️��

*What are you getting for your loved ones* cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rice
Beans
Onions
Ram

*Special orders are available o shocked shocked shocked

*Put a smile on your loved ones face this period* wink
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Happy Sunday my people cheesy smiley
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Nicoswit(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
Good afternoon all,

I created a whatsApp group for people that are into foodstuff business can join.

In this whatsApp group, you can know more about types and qualities of Foodstuffs. Updated prices.

People in same location can also share waybill and the likes.

Will you like to join?
Drop your number let me add you

Or you send a msg to my number 08099495483 to add you
Add me to the WhatsApp group please
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by owolabiayobami: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
Good afternoon all,

I created a whatsApp group for people that are into foodstuff business can join.

In this whatsApp group, you can know more about types and qualities of Foodstuffs. Updated prices.

People in same location can also share waybill and the likes.

Will you like to join?
Drop your number let me add you

Or you send a msg to my number 08099495483 to add you

Pls madam I'm just getting to see your thread in here, and I'm willing to join your WhatsApp Group.
My WhatsApp Number (08074433035). Thank you.
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by ontolegit(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Please how much is a bag of garri?
Dorcaz:

Good evening madam. Trust you're good. Can I be supplying you garri for you to resell in bags over there in Kano?
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by oyix(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Please add me to the whatsapp group please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6xF-iSSTPA

This is the YouTube link to my video as regards to what I deal on

Like and subscribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
maureensylvia:
Good day Nairalanders

I want to officially introduce MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES cool

OFFICIALLY REGISTERED WITH CAC

DEALERS AND SUPPLIERS OF AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES LIKE:

Onions

Beans

Rice (local)

Gorontula

Millet

Maize

Bambara nut (okpa)

Soyabeans

And lots more cheesy

I'll like to do business with you can you supply to Enugu state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Aloysius10:
I'll like to do business with you can you supply to Enugu state?

Yes sir
Delivery is worldwide
I look forward to doing business with you
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
*GNC Groundnut cake is available in tonnes*
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dorcaz:

Good evening madam. Trust you're good. Can I be supplying you garri for you to resell in bags over there in Kano?
hello how much is red and white garri in bags whole sales price
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by row2ray(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
09020550050 add me to the whatsapp group
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Dorcaz: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=ontolegit post=103602739]Please how much is a bag of garri?

Good afternoon. Sorry for the late response. We're not selling at the moment. Would get back to you when we resume sale if you do not mind. Thanks

Cc: Aloysius10
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy weekend fam smiley

Keep your orders coming
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Do you know that I can help you Deliver goods to your friends and relatives abroad?

Now you know

Order your rice, beans, ogbono, egusi, dry fish, palm oil

I've got you covered

Delivery is to any part of the world... Mention

*The good news is that the delivery fee is affordable*
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by ontolegit(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Please add me to your whatssap
maureensylvia:
Do you know that I can help you Deliver goods to your friends and relatives abroad?

Now you know

Order your rice, beans, ogbono, egusi, dry fish, palm oil

I've got you covered

Delivery is to any part of the world... Mention

*The good news is that the delivery fee is affordable*

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2021
You request, we deliver
Thanks for trusting us..
Bags of beans recently delivered to East

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2021
*EID MUBARAK CELEBRATION*
*All thanks to Almighty for sparing our life till this moment.*

*we are Alive to witness another SALLAH in our life. _Alhamdulillah_*

``` *MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES* wishes all our muslim brothers and sisters a joyful eid-kabir celebration. cheesy cheesy cheesy```

```cheers``` smiley kiss
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=19mt5ndyngq4o&utm_content=mf3lga4

Please follow me on Instagram
We are now on Instagram too
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Dried Hibiscus flower (Zobo) is available
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2021
Corn shaft/maize bran/Dusa is available

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ginseng from South Korea is back in stock cheesy

Gingseng is Purely natural

Ginseng helps to
I. Cure Erectile dysfunction

ii. Quick Ejaculation

III. Gives energy, regulate blood sugar, immune system

Iv. Female fertility herb

For more info, Google ginseng come back and thank me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by tammyf: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Really doing a good job in ur WhatsApp group...Jumbo from Bonny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2021
tammyf:
Really doing a good job in ur WhatsApp group...Jumbo from Bonny

Awwww thanks so much, Jumbo
I appreciate cheesy
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy new month fam

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by jeph19(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please add me to your WhatsApp group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Do you know I also deal on livestocks?

Now you know cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by lordmayor4(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Link to the WhatsApp group please

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery / AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.