Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) - Business To Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) (33656 Views)

How to Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria / Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / I Buy All Gift Cards, All Denominations @ Best Rate Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2023
I hardly post reviews these days cos it's almost like everyday I do get reviews

But this particular review, I knew how she asked "hope she can trust me with her money severally"... Her concerns were getting her beans and getting QUALITY beans

So this is me telling you that you're in safe hands doing business with us😊

#maureenhdfoods
#agrojagagban
#agriculture

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Red Sorghum(Dawa)

Price came down to 57k

This price is strictly for buyers from 10 bags and above
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hibiscus flower (zobo) available

N29K per bag!!!

This is a sweet price!

Don't snooze on this!

Good afternoon everyone
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
If you're buying in bulk, pay 26k!!!

💃💃💃💃💃
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2023
It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life, and forget to appreciate the small things.

But it's important to remember that everything in life happens for a reason, and that sometimes the best things take time.

With patience and gratitude, we can learn to appreciate the journey, instead of only focusing on the destination.

With love from Maureenhd Foods

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
New beans out!!!

Sorry it came late on this platform already announced in other sm platforms

Good evening everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
I'm just imagining how I'm the topic of discussion in their family 🤩

It's only a satisfied customer that can comfortably bring in his mother in law into my WhatsApp business group😊

Aside from updates in prices, there are alot to learn!!!

Thanks Mr Joseph👏

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Chimatesky64: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2023
maureensylvia:
I'm just imagining how I'm the topic of discussion in their family 🤩

It's only a satisfied customer that can comfortably bring in his mother in law into my WhatsApp business group😊

Aside from updates in prices, there are alot to learn!!!

Thanks Mr Joseph👏
please add me to the WhatsApp group 07061550274
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2023
Chimatesky64:
please add me to the WhatsApp group 07061550274

Alright sir
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by Kcxee(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kindly add me too

Zero 8 one 00585183.

I would like to purchase from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kcxee:
Kindly add me too

Zero 8 one 00585183.

I would like to purchase from you.

Alright sir
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Sweetest beans ever liveth 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Honey beans
72k per bag

2 Shares

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2023
"Hello everyone, I'm back and feeling better😊
I'm re-energized and ready to serve you better than ever!

To celebrate, I'm offering a special *50% off delivery fee* on all orders placed from today Saturday 16th September to Saturday 23rd September.

Just use the code *"HEALTHISWEALTH"* on my DM... boom!
You get yourself a 50% discount(you pay *ONLY* half delivery fee)

I can't wait to get your orders to you ASAP and I hope you enjoy the savings!

Thanks
*MaureenHD*
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2023
Sweet review for the Sunday morning

A Nairalander!!!

She doesn’t live in Portharcourt but she orders beans in bulk, I send to PH

She’s even a returning customer o😃💃🏻

Glad to hear I over tried😎😊😊😊🥰

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Soyameal 370k per tonne!!!

As at today

Good evening everyone

Soyabean cake also available
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2023
Gratitudes🙏🙏🙏

This I won’t take for granted

The for your referrals, both the ones I know and anonymous referrals…i sincerely appreciate ☺️☺️☺️

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by McStoic(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
maureensylvia:
Onions sugar bag
Large onions throughout
Available at cheap rate of 6000

Call or Whatsapp

This is good. How much does it cost to deliver to Imo state?

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
McStoic:

This is good. How much does it cost to deliver to Imo state?

5000 per bag
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Small brown beans
54k❌
52k✅

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hibiscus flower (zobo)
40k per bag as at today
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Soyameal 375k per tonne as at today
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Did you know

My rice comes with *Money Back Guarantee* meaning if you u chop a single stone, return it!

I'll refund you and refund your transport cost!!!
I'm not just selling rice, I'm selling peace of mind.
You won't have to worry about biting into a stone.
Just focus on enjoying the rice, knowing that MaureenHD Foods got your back!

~MaureenHD Foods
O8099495483

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2023
"Growth is a journey that can take many different forms. Some people experience smooth and steady growth, while others face more challenging obstacles.

Regardless of the path, however, the goal of personal growth is the same: to reach a place of fulfillment and success.

It's important to remember that even when the journey is difficult, progress is still being made. Every step, no matter how small, brings us closer to our goals.

©️ MaureenHD, 2023.

Happy Monday

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2023
*Corn/maize*

*New* 470k per tonne
*Old* 520k per tonne
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Sesame seed

*Clean* 1,440,000 per tonne

*Raw* 1,400,000 per tonne
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
I got an invitation to GOVERNMENT HOUSE KANO as the CEO of my brand (MaureenHD Foods) for an Event

This is a huge honor and I'm grateful for the opportunity to represent my brand in such a prestigious setting

I'm proud of how far I've come and I thank you all for Keeping me in business, and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

1 Share

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Yellow corn 42000
White corn 41000
Red sorghum 58000

As at today!
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by saintkeppy(m): 2:02am On Oct 14, 2023
maureensylvia:

Alright sir

Please Add me to the WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by saintkeppy(m): 2:04am On Oct 14, 2023
maureensylvia:
Did you know

My rice comes with *Money Back Guarantee* meaning if you u chop a single stone, return it!

I'll refund you and refund your transport cost!!!
I'm not just selling rice, I'm selling peace of mind.
You won't have to worry about biting into a stone.
Just focus on enjoying the rice, knowing that MaureenHD Foods got your back!

~MaureenHD Foods
O8099495483

A 50KG bag goes for how much?
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2023
saintkeppy:

A 50KG bag goes for how much?

Branded 48000
Unbranded 40000
Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Due to increase in gas, there's price update on logistics

Truck is now 6000 for 100kg
50kg 3000

From 20 bags N5000
50kg 2500
Bus is now 7000 for 100kg

50kg 3500
We hope the price of gas will come down soon

Lagos are Exempted

Lagos Truck remains 5000 100kg

2500 50kg

Ghana 12000 100kg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) by maureensylvia(f): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Soyameal as at today
370k per tonne!!!

Happy Sunday everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery / Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.