Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi (2465 Views)

Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer / Actor Rmd's Allegedly Cheating On Wife With Interior Designer / Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi by yanga24(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
According to popular Instagram blog, Gistlovers, Nigerian singer Adekunle Gold, A.K.A, AG Baby is cheating on Simi with fast-rising model Temi Nikan.

Teminikan has modeled for many popular fashion brands; both home and abroad.

According to Gist lovers, Teminikan isn’t the only girl Adekunle Gold is sleeping with. He has other numerous lovers out there and they might be revealed soon. It is also said that Teminikan also tried to snatch BBNaija Tuoyo from Toke Makinwa when they were in London.
See More; https://www.cuzideas.com/the-lady-adekunle-gold-was-allegedly-cheating-on-simi-with/

1 Share

Re: All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi by dollytino4real(f): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
who send una? home destroyers bloggers

1 Like

Re: All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi by donbachi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
The flesh...discipline it and satan will flee.

1 Like

Re: All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'm beginning to give up on the existence of faithful men and be that as it may and all things being equal and as someone who don't want to loose both ends I will never overlook money,at least it will console me

3 Likes

Re: All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi by GOFRONT(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
From the day this guy rename himself AG baby, that was when I know already he'd started cheating.

And his escapade goes a long way to reveal how the bald headed banky weakling has also been cheating on Adesua etomi in a closet when they were passing thru fruitless times in their unionship........Nobody should com and ask me how I take know......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi by egopersonified(f): 4:45am On Mar 24, 2021
GOFRONT:
From the day this guy rename himself AG baby, that was when I know already he'd started cheating.

And his escapade goes a long way to reveal how the bald headed banky weakling has also been cheating on Adesua etomi in a closet when they were passing thru fruitless times in their unionship........Nobody should com and ask me how I take know......

how you take know

3 Likes

Re: All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi by femi4: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
I'm beginning to give up on the existence of faithful men and be that as it may and all things being equal and as someone who don't want to loose both ends I will never overlook money,at least it will console me
A good man is not meant for a woman
Re: All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi by kenzysmith: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2021
She look like simi I won't call it cheating

1 Like

Re: All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi by zebjoe: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2021
WATCH : Adekunle Gold In A S£x Video With Model While Simi Was Pregnant

Well, when they say all men cheat - some will come and say ‘e no fit be me, ẹ no fit be me' (even me I too like woman like my brother Rema) - Adekunle Gold too go put mouth say na only Simi him get eyes for, but better amebo don jam him matter - him own breakfast of cheating don reach.

On Sunday night, the trend chart on Twitter was ignited by the gist of Adekunle Gold cheating on his wife Simi while she was pregnant.
(oh my God) – Who would have known - sho possible?

Watch the full gist here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UICfLW-7j5o

(1) (Reply)

Ceec Celebrates 2 Years Of Being A Delta Soap Ambassador With Hot Bikini Photos / Eight Things To Know About Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope (photos) / Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.