Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) (4169 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet / Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC / Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by Cashsteady(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Why?

3 Likes

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
I wonder o....
Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Because of hatred against Moslems
Nobody can take out our God given glory
Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by HarunaWest(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cashsteady:
Why?
Go read up on Rev. Jim Jones..... Napoleon was a staunch catholic.
People are evil irrespective of religion.

9 Likes

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
illicit:
I wonder o....
It is simple bro
"They won't love us until we convert to their bent path

9 Likes

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by VEXT: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Imagine the world without Islam..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
VEXT:
Imagine the world without Islam..
It'll be worst and full of battles and gays

3 Likes

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by MrSamsung(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Terorislam:
Islam is the worst thing that can happen to any human being, thank God my yoruba brothers have started renouncing it.

Renouncing what? Please stop dreaming cheesy

Yoruba Muslims renouncing Islam since when cheesy. They are not yet enlighten please

10 Likes

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Crimrburster:
ode, everyone knows it, mohammed is a rapist.

It is not officially accepted that prophet rape ummu Aisha, because it's a lie

But you yourself accept that your God raped poor Mary

2 Likes

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by Gandollaar(f): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

It is simple bro

"They won't love us until we convert to their bent path
Is that you are maiming and shedding innocent blood?

3 Likes

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by VEXT: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

It'll be worst and full of battles and gays

2 Likes

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Yes but, why is it always Moslems?

your Islamiphobia won't do you any good

I've answered you why still repeating the same question?

Has Anti-christians activities do you or them good?

1 Like

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by omotoniwa(f): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Because they are terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by Muna4real(f): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Did Napoleon kill in the name of Jesus?
Was he quoting the bible when he killed?

That's how they decieve themselves. They would mention the name of one christian who committed a crime but will blind their eyes to the fact that all terrorists organizations in the world are muslim. I don't know why they haven't found any solutions to it up till now. Apart from the terrorists organizations, the jihad that the fulanis fight is islamic. To make things worse, their leaders see nothing wrong in it. Look at Nigeria for example. They would pamper terrorists,pay them ransom and invite them for discussions. They don't know that these things contribute to destroying the image of islam and give it a criminal look.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) by inumidun2010(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
Because of hatred against Moslems
Nobody can take out our God given glory
Hear yourself, Is there any Glory in senseless killing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Youths Who Engage In Thuggery Shouldn't Ask For Democratic Dividends / GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. / Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.