Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. (4170 Views)

Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / BREAKING NEWS : Alhaji Musa Kwankwaso Accepts To Deputies Mr Peter Obi / BREAKING: Jonathan Officially Joins APC In Bayelsa, Accepts To Run For Presidenc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Jiamed879: 8:01pm On May 09, 2022

1 Share

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Newton2024: 8:02pm On May 09, 2022
Like for GEJ

Share for BAT

Quote for PYO

38 Likes 18 Shares

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2022
I hope you people troll him the way you did to fani kayode

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by God1000(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2022
Na waoo, this is getting more interesting

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:05pm On May 09, 2022
So GEJ finally allow these guys rope am in. Downfall has began

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:05pm On May 09, 2022
Na so
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by InnoBest188(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2022
Omor men cry

Uncle Jonathan pls don't even think of it pls
Better just dey as you dey so bros and stop drinking excess alcohol

Ogogoro don dey life for this man
Chaiiiii

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by gbaskiboy: 8:05pm On May 09, 2022
In the next few days come and see debate, argument among Tinubu, Osibanjo camp. Oya make I throw the vawulence here grin

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
So GEJ finally allow these guys rope am in. Downfall has began
You're just a bittered Tinubu supporter

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Nigerialabalaba: 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
Our correspondent gathered that a serving governor credited APC Collection Account domiciled with Heritage Bank, with N100m.

Erin ma fe joba..... grin

It is now official say GEJ now belong to Ward 10 of Yobe State wey one of his sons , Sen Lawal, dey contest .
Buni, Abacha's son in law, u try grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Nigerialabalaba: 8:07pm On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Omo Igbo, face ur Ibo Fulani Daddy Atiku let Yoruba face dem own grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by derecho(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2022
If true, this GEJ fall hand
But I doubt am

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by fyneguy: 8:07pm On May 09, 2022
But wait o.

How come na APC everybody dey hustle go? Dem don lose hope for PDP? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Beremx(f): 8:09pm On May 09, 2022
Jagabandits right now....

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Odin13: 8:10pm On May 09, 2022
I wish is true ..

So Tinubu and Gej go drag primaries grin

Aha... Yoruba

No ...
Yoruba should stage protest ..

What nonsense grin

Tinubu for honor sake .. you can’t drag such with father of corruption.. this is the low..

Just peaceful leave Apc for them .. the shame no be here

Gej trolling hard

What’s the essence of 2015 noise and Yoruba propaganda

Aboki wicked grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Odin13: 8:11pm On May 09, 2022
Beremx:
Jagabandits right now....

grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Okoroawusa: 8:11pm On May 09, 2022
fyneguy:
But wait o.

How come na APC everybody dey hustle go? Dem don lose hope for PDP? cheesy
PDP na party?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:11pm On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Do you have proof to back the nonsense you just wrote?
Please take your nairalnad childiahness to someone else in your class. I didn't sign up for that

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Felimax(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2022
Fighting so hard for Jonathan just to make it seem as if PDP is dead.

Till then

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Aufbauh(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2022
This should be a lesson to those who engaged in the politics of emotions that there's no permanent enemy or friend in politics.

The same GEJ some people has refused to moved on from his electoral defeat & has been christened wailing wailers, is now home & dry with the same APC.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by MikoB: 8:25pm On May 09, 2022
I said it when the news first came out, that Jonathan might eventually declare to run, but believe me it was dead on arrival then, and still dead on arrival now, he will be disgraced finally this time around.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Akinsete19(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
The festival of lunatics going on in APC is very interesting..

1 Like

Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:43pm On May 09, 2022
Jiamed879:
Speechless!

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-receives-n100m-payment-for-jonathans-presidential-form/

This is a bad news for some of us in PDP.

Atiku Bagudu and Mai Mala are behind this.

Ahmed Lawan, Mai Mala or Zulum will be his running mate.
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Bobloco: 8:47pm On May 09, 2022
A country of absurdities
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:47pm On May 09, 2022
MikoB:
I said it when the news first came out, that Jonathan might eventually declare to run, but believe me it was dead on arrival then, and still dead on arrival now, he will be disgraced finally this time around.

Pastor Ize Iyamu was beaten both in PDP and APC.

Jonathan will be the next
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:48pm On May 09, 2022
Jiamed879:
Speechless!

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-receives-n100m-payment-for-jonathans-presidential-form/

Modify this thread so Lalasticlala can push it to front page
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by smile11s(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2022
tufiakwa for GEJ
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Obakoolex(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2022
Funny
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by MikoB: 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Pastor Ize Iyamu was beaten both in PDP and APC.

Jonathan will be the next

Yeah, he will be dismantled and disgraced fully this time around, he let Buni and Bagudu to deceive him, because some irrelevant guys in Aso rock have taken money from him and Emefiele. Like I said some weeks back, Buhari will tell him to go and try his luck. I knew and I said it that he might likely contest,because nigeria politicians are very greedy, and Jonathan is such a Coward to fall for this, I expected him to consolidate on his popularity in the pdp to stage a comeback there, anyway, the next few days, he will understand. Anyway, we are waiting for his official confirmation.
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by bluefilm: 9:32pm On May 09, 2022
This is bullshit_
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by Kabongo3: 9:42pm On May 09, 2022
His disgrace is loading... if he intends to participate
Re: GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. by SisterFire(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2022
Odin13:
I wish is true ..

So Tinubu and Gej go drag primaries grin

Aha... Yoruba

No ...
Yoruba should stage protest ..

What nonsense grin

Tinubu for honor sake .. you can’t drag such with father of corruption.. this is the low..

Just peaceful leave Apc for them .. the shame no be here

Gej trolling hard

What’s the essence of 2015 noise and Yoruba propaganda

Aboki wicked grin
...they really betrayed south

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? / Bashir El-rufai Reveals The Likely Winner Of The APC Primaries / Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.