Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba (3770 Views)

Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by engrchykae(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

For now we will not conclusively say it's Esn
bcus Igbos are not unintelligent people dat just dwell on assumptions

but when it becomes clear dat ipob with it's militant sect has an hand in the killing of our own on our very own Soil, we fish ya all out of our midst, then you will understand why we say terrorism has no place in Igbo.

last last na to cry and call us saboteur e go end

but I rather be a sabotage to anyone dat will cause Ala Igbo to be like the terror savaged North than to sit back and watch some criminals and bandits kill our sons, fathers, brothers and uncles.

every Agitation towards the breaking of dis failed marriage is welcome

but killing our Own people is A No No
will you shut it crap,this thing is bigger than governors and a nonentity is bragging
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by MrSamsung(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ojiofor:

You can't wish away Adadike. Everyone can't be Nnamdi Kanu's z0mbie.

I do wish her away, besides she also do wish herself away.

I will rather be kanu's zombie than a Nigerian or Apc zombie until the DAY Nigeria writes her wrongs and be fair and just to ALL no matter where you come from, thereby giving Kanu and his followers no just cause or reason for agitation.
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by tit(f): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Most likely killed by his Fulani "colleagues".
All southerners in the security forces don't allow your Fulanis and Fulanis slaves "brothers-in-arms" to get behind you.
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by Princesaha: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
When these same Igbo police officers were killing unarmed protesters, they forget that a day like this will come. Oga, go deal with your terrorist brothers and stop drinking Panadol on our headache.
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by ablejesus26(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
engrchykae:
will you shut it crap,this thing is bigger than governors and a nonentity is bragging

Words from a maniacal, unhinged and deranged mind cannot make any sense so you therefore have no hope of making sense

I wouldn't drag myself down to the level of a mad man by engaging in a banter with you

Your prayer is for Ala Igbo to be plunged into terrorism like the North

Chukwu Abiama will put you and your cohorts to shame

dont quote me again I have no business with low brained ragamuffins.

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by Notasyouthink: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
chukwuaustin:
This is the picture of one of the police officers killed by nnamdi kanu ESN in Abiriba town in Abia State....
Kanu must pay for this atrocities

How will BIAFRA be achieved by killing this innocent boy...
Ifeanyi Amah rest in peace
These are the ones killed by the police and army

Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by OyigboUpdate: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
chukwuaustin:
This is the picture of one of the police officers killed by nnamdi kanu ESN in Abiriba town in Abia State....

Ipob are terrorist
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by adadike(f): 5:53am On Mar 24, 2021
MrSamsung:

As if you really care. Mtchewww

Alas you can even use this as your political statement.

I wish that you marry someone that will take you and your future generations away from Igbo land and even southern Nigeria at least to Niger or Burkina Faso
rie nsi! Nsi ju gi onu! I care and I care so much. I work for no party. My only crime is not supporting Kanu's pompous attitude and not wanting death on any single soul Uniform or no uniform and not rejoicing over the death of army and police officers killed and also not wanting my region to turn to another war zone A woman that rejoices over the death of any person , officers or not is a very wicked human and if that's you want from me, then I say again, ri juo nsi afo and for your information, I am one of those that owns south east and there is nothing you can do about it. If I have ever wished death or harm to anyone, bring it up now or forever remain silent. I will never reply you again coz you are not worth it

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by MrSamsung(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2021
adadike:
rie nsi! Nsi ju gi onu! I care and I care so much. I work for no party. My only crime is not supporting Kanu's pompous attitude and not wanting death on any single soul Uniform or no uniform and not rejoicing over the death of army and police officers killed and also not wanting my region to turn to another war zone A woman that rejoices over the death of any person , officers or not is a very wicked human and if that's you want from me, then I say again, ri juo nsi afo and for your information, I am one of those that owns south east and there is nothing you can do about it. If I have ever wished death or harm to anyone, bring it up now or forever remain silent. I will never reply you again coz you are not worth it
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by MrSamsung(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2021
adadike:

Your reply or not makes and takes nothing from me. Neither is your worth determined by my reply or non-reply. Okay

But I want you to know one thing which is talking with and about your enemies on the side of fairness, justice, weakness and equity when they themselves don't come with such, and deep down in their heart and with their actions they don't wish you and your people well.

Mind you, there is nothing I say that can change you but what needs to be said must be said.

Bye
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by engrchykae(m): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Words from a maniacal, unhinged and deranged mind cannot make any sense so you therefore have no hope of making sense

I wouldn't drag myself down to the level of a mad man by engaging in a banter with you

Your prayer is for Ala Igbo to be plunged into terrorism like the North

Chukwu Abiama will put you and your cohorts to shame

dont quote me again I have no business with low brained ragamuffins.
since when did non igbos start caring for igbos?
BIAFRA must be achieved by ANY MEANS

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by dometome: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

For now we will not conclusively say it's Esn
bcus Igbos are not unintelligent people dat just dwell on assumptions

but when it becomes clear dat ipob with it's militant sect has an hand in the killing of our own on our very own Soil, we fish ya all out of our midst, then you will understand why we say terrorism has no place in Igbo.

last last na to cry and call us saboteur e go end

but I rather be a sabotage to anyone dat will cause Ala Igbo to be like the terror savaged North than to sit back and watch some criminals and bandits kill our sons, fathers, brothers and uncles.

every Agitation towards the breaking of dis failed marriage is welcome

but killing our Own people is A No No
when the Fulani where killing, where were you? Abeg go sit down, your mouth dey smell
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by Miracle1991: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2021
Crimrburster:
if you have anyone serving in the military, tell them to resign now. War is looming and the uniform people will be targeted first. Be warned and be prepared.
the military men are recruited for the purpose of war and only coward are afraid of war. Bring it on and we shall give it back to you.
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by dometome: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Anyone supporting unknown gunmen has low IQ
low iq but ever more intelligent than you are.
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by Miracle1991: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2021
Idiko1:

It appears fools thrive in the shithole called Nigeria. The poster of the above junk should be arrested. The government has not uttered a word about the possible identity of the gunmen yet a drunk made a statement of fact. This dude must be a member of ESN. The above post is a sign language.
if the government should say it is ESN that killed him, will you believe the government? Hypocrite!
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by Miracle1991: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Good one! We told them that when jungle mature the South East Will bleed and they thought we are joking. Time shall tell! We will continue gathering evidence to present to the UN that will justify our invasion. Ipob miscreants should not think buhari is a coward, we are just waiting for them to cross the red line.

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by SarkinYarki: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2021
dometome:
low iq but ever more intelligent than you are.

Only few people on earth are more intelligent than I am ...trust me
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by OyigboUpdate: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2021
chukwuaustin:

Rip comrade
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2021
chukwuaustin:

Ebonyi should bother about that, afterall they are the major block supporters of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by ablejesus26(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2021
dometome:
when the Fulani where killing, where were you? Abeg go sit down, your mouth dey smell

And does this your incongruous and unreasonable submission makes a perfect excuse for senseless killings of Igbos on their own Soil by criminals and bandits

1kobo sense you no get
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by ablejesus26(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2021
engrchykae:
since when did non igbos start caring for igbos?
BIAFRA must be achieved by ANY MEANS

I know you must be a northerner and your wish is for Ala Igbo to be plunged into the terror ravaging your region

but you will be disgraced

Biafra will Come yes! but while we wait we will not allow any group create terror on our Land.

Don't quote me again I don't engage myself with dwarfish brained ragamuffins.

Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by cocolacec(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2021
edochie12:
Any but on uniform is an enemy whether Igbo or not.

Yoruba police officers in the East must never be touched...If una touch Yorubas ,Then the Nyanmirins in Yorubaland must be thrown into the lagoon.An attack on one Yoruba is an attack on all Yorubas.
Know where your madness begins and ends.
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by tungamaje: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
cocolacec:

Yoruba police officers in the East must never be touched...If una touch Yorubas ,Then the Nyanmirins in Yorubaland must be thrown into the lagoon.An attack on one Yoruba is an attack on all Yorubas.
Know where your madness begins and ends.

As if there are no Yorubas in Igboland
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by fireback: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
and who will pay for the atrocities committed against innocent biafrans
Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by IJOBA11: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rugaria:

Òna asú swahili?
O NA AKOGHERI AKOGHERI

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Crimrburster:
if you have anyone serving in the military, tell them to resign now. War is looming and the uniform people will be targeted first. Be warned and be prepared.
I wish u test the wrath of war so that u can get little sense. I'm very much sure u can't avoid farm, food importation disruption, total shut of business activities for 3 months.
You don't even know war, never seen it but saying such rubbish.
Take time and see how Borno people (people who are known for pride, class, arrogance) now living in IDPs, surviving from foreign support, 8m people are displaced, they spread all over North begging for food & adjusting their life to low key. No state in Nigeria is blessed as Borno in terms of Agriculture, fishing, business and employment opportunities but they're left destitute now.
BH has all sort of mercenaries helping them in the fight with porous boarders of Niger Republic, Chad & Cameroun, getting sophisticated weapons & food access and above all the defiant delusional heroism dictated by BH is because of the deceptive idea of power of faith (expecting reward in heaven) whereas Igbos have no any French speaking hypocrites that will aide them in their long wish of destructing Nigeria, Nigerian water ways is more secured than ever, when the battle started I can't see any Niger-Delta state supporting them in this selfish war.
Another kwashiorkor, genocide, starvation, total lose of investment loading.......

May u lower ur pride & get sense to avert regret.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies Kenyan Election; All Eyes On Nigerian Judiciary (video) / Another Flopped Nationwide Strike / Moving The Capital From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.