Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Another Flopped Nationwide Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Flopped Nationwide Strike (3752 Views)

Labour Party: Yet Another Flopped Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State. / PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by helinues: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
The nationwide strike was so massive that the strikers abi na defenders couldn't post photos across Nigeria on how workers observed the strike.

Another flopped one, when would proxy opposition NLC just rest and allow the government to focus..

Shame on all those who expected the strike to have paralyzed the economy of the country.

Better Nigeria Ahead with his Excellency Bola Tinubu.

Ahead ahead

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by CodeTemplar: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
It is your head that flopped.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by helinues: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
CodeTemplar:
It is your head that flopped.

CallmeTrinity:

Get a job man, trolling is not a job... wow , a grown man wasting his time like this is shocking shocked

Shame on all those who expected the strike to have paralyzed the economy of the country.

Where did this hit you, head or blokos?

9 Likes

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by CallmeTrinity: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:
The nationwide strike was so massive that the strikers abi na defenders couldn't post photos across Nigeria on how workers observed the strike.

Another flopped one, when would proxy opposition NLC just rest and allow the government to focus..

Ahead ahead

Get a job man, trolling is not a job... wow , a grown man wasting his time like this is shocking shocked

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by osmosis101(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bigot. Do u work at all

9 Likes

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
NLC is a joke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Christistruth03: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
What did you expect
When Joe Ajaero NLC leader called National Strike because his favourite candidate lost the
Imo Governorship election

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by voltron14: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

If you had a Job would you really be interested in a strike?

Talk true?

11 Likes

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by FreeStuffsNG: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

Ahead ahead
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by YesDaddy1: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Let them be playing.
As I dey like this (2:47pm) I dey enjoy light pa-pa-ra-pa!

Ajaero of NLC OLC (Obidient Labor congress) cannot ground d activities of 250 million Nigerians bcus of d beating he received at the hands of his brethren in IMO state, impossicant!
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Tochi360: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Apc is the worst thing to befall this Country.
Na better market We buy from Apc hand o๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by YesDaddy1: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Keep quiet!!!
Izit not d same APC (#'evil party') ur brethren still voted for in IMO state??

Are u 'kidney' me??
cool
Tochi360:
Apc is the worst thing to befall this Country.
Na better market We buy from Apc hand o๐Ÿ˜€

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by CallmeTrinity: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
voltron14:

Talk true?

What are you talking about?
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Dikastan: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Let them be playing.

NLC OLC (Obidient Labor congress) cannot ground d activities of 250 million Nigerians bcus of d beating he received at the hands of his brethren in IMO state, imppssicant!
cool
Are you sure it is a man that is living in this poor excuse for a room? Tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Tochi360: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Keep quiet!!!
Izit not d same APC (#'evil party') ur brethren still voted for in IMO state??

Are u 'kidney' me??
cool

Haha shut up jareh, voted fire๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ grin

1 Like

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by YesDaddy1: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
So long as it wasn't paid with drug money, nwokem.....
#nsogbu_adiro!
cool
Dikastan:

Are you sure it is a man that is living in this poor excuse for a room? Tufiakwa

Truf:
This picture stinks of poverty man! See your ceiling and wall, you canโ€™t even afford to paint your damn walls! Punkbeech. Have you even eaten today? Hungry phool, dey play. No wonder 30k dey do una to dey exhibit stupidity online. Jobless mongrel, tueh!!!

Macphenson:

Look at the house you are staying and typing nonsense. You still stay in a house with asbestors ceiling, even the room walls are not painted. This is probably a house in a village. Typical of emilokan supporters. They are the lowest in the society.

julaion:
see ur house be like where them dey rear pig grin
Poverty wan finish ur generation so

Mbanda:
Internet is really making some people king online tell you.
O boy see as your wall dirty reach and you are here supporting fraud and failure. How are we even sure no be your neighbours I pass my neighbour gen you go tap put for your house grin grin grin

MrALIVE:
see where he is staying and he is defending a government that has done nothing to improve your standard of living..am sure you don't eat 3 square meal a day.

Stephench:

Look at them, poverty stricken and supporting bad government either because of $30 stipends or out of sentiments. You guys are a shame.

Even a pig cannot live comfortably in this thing you call room

Irupetepete:
I said most of you apc supporters are dimwits.
I had believed most of u live in a better accommodation...
See where you dey stay
danelson007:

Oh men, are you sure you are not a chicken? Why will they not give you light when it's only one bulb n probably one standing fan you have?

No wonder you support bad government.

You want everyone to be at your level. Kai.

Guy you sure say you they eat?

Sorry oh.

Thomthom:
Na waoo see fingers, see ceiling. Na one room u dey stay... All these ones no get responsibility na. Just go play ball for outside make sensible ones dey observe how the Nation won be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by voltron14: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

What are you talking about?

I said you are jobless.

8 Likes

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Truf: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Let them be playing.

Ajaero of NLC OLC (Obidient Labor congress) cannot ground d activities of 250 million Nigerians bcus of d beating he received at the hands of his brethren in IMO state, imppssicant!
cool
This picture stinks of poverty man! See your ceiling and wall, you canโ€™t even afford to paint your damn walls! Punkbeech. Have you even eaten today? Hungry phool, dey play. No wonder 30k dey do una to dey exhibit stupidity online. Jobless mongrel, tueh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by voltron14: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Truf:

Sharap Ekuke.

4 Likes

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Truf: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
voltron14:

Sharap Ekuke.
Same pedigree as your worthless father.
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by commoditiesnig: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
voltron14:

Talk true?
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by IVORY2009(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues grin grin
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by ClearFlair: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Otondo
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Administration1: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Stop lying
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Macphenson: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Let them be playing.

Ajaero of NLC OLC (Obidient Labor congress) cannot ground d activities of 250 million Nigerians bcus of d beating he received at the hands of his brethren in IMO state, impossicant!
cool

Look at the house you are staying and typing nonsense. You still stay in a house with asbestors ceiling, even the room walls are not painted. This is probably a house in a village. Typical of emilokan supporters. They are the lowest in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by danijesus(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Let them be playing.

cool
poverty

3 Likes

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by julaion: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Let them be playing.

cool
see ur house be like where them dey rear pig grin
Poverty wan finish ur generation so

4 Likes

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by YesDaddy1: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nwokem, I'm not intelested in ur mother's name, inugo??
#2_much_info.
cool
danijesus:
poverty

1 Like

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by Goodvibes007: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Christistruth03:
What did you expect
When Joe Ajaero NLC leader called National Strike because his favourite candidate lost the
Imo Governorship election
100%. I don't take that NLC serious anymore.

Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by naijaboy756: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
students here all sent home

no light

which side did it flop please?

Im even shocked at the level of complaince
Re: Another Flopped Nationwide Strike by julaion: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
So long as it wasn't paid with drug money, nwokem, its all good!

#nsogbu_adiro!
coolyou no dey shame say ur papa na him be dey drug daddy grin grin my tell you dey truth go hustle on or poverty go kill all ur generation,no be 30k agbado dey give give u go feed ur children

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamas Returns To Northern Gaza, Pays Salaries, Israel Withraws Troops / Femi Fani Kayode Has Started Praising Igbos Again. What Do We Make Of This (pic / I Will Always Be Involved In Lagos Politics - Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.