Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio (228 Views)

U.rchins, See What Politicians Are Doing To Your Mothers: Photos / What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail / Sadio Mané Does What Politicians Can't Do In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio by umahi88(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
I wonder what politicians would tell divided & devastated people in the coming political season -Man

The next election would be a difficult one because of the recent happenings in the country. Some persons are passing through a lot lately due to insecurity and terrorists attack on citizens. Herdsmen, on the other hand, are not even helping matters with their open grazing and destroying of farmlands. However, the present administration is yet to come up with a lasting solution to the suffering people who voted them to the office pass through daily despite all the promises made during the campaign.

Not long ago, a Twitter user took to his Twitter account and imagined how coming political season would be like regardless. The man identified as FS Yesufu stated that the season would be hard for politicians running for different political offices.

FS Yesufu used the same opportunity and wonders what politicians would tell people who are already divided and devastated with recent happenings in the country during the coming political season.

He wrote:

"Coming political season will be the hardest for politicians running for office. I wonder what they would want to tell a very divided and devasted people."

What Fs Yesufu said might be right because most people are already wise and angry. Take what happened to Doyin Okupe a few days ago as an example. Doyin was dragged mercilessly on a tweet he dropped on Twitter to the extend that he has to render an apology online....... continue reading: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=9b84499034c571b22c6cee26e0f488f2&news_entry_id=s28fbf897210323en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=5e1fcab17300f25d25364c13ad9c0f11bd58e2d2&from=publisher

Re: I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio by donbachi(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
They (politicians)will be reciting their regular deceitful national slogan "united we stand and divided we fall".
Re: I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio by inforesource: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
They will not tell Nigerians anything. They will do what they know how to do best. Package garri and kulikuli in sachets and share on and before election day and as usual, many Nigerians will sell their next 4 years to them and later complain that government is not good.

Poverty is a tool. It is a big disease.
Re: I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio by NwaNimo1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Next election?

Lol....
Re: I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio by Spending123: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
There is nothing to tell brother, just package 2k for each person, and watch yourself wining the election.
Re: I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio by Yebosola(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Spending123:
There is nothing to tell brother, just package 2k for each person, and watch yourself wining the election.

Lobatan grin
Re: I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio by 9japride(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
By next election they will be on their mischievous kneels to beg the electorate to vote for them, same way Adams Oshomole did in Edo state in the last governorship election. Smh
Re: I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio by Lanretoye(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
as usual,people that have died 20 years ago will rise with PVC and vote...so don't bother where the figures came from when the time comes.
Re: I Wonder What Politicians Would Tell Divided & Devastated People In Next Electio by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
umahi88:
I wonder what politicians would tell divided & devastated people in the coming political season -Man

The next election would be a difficult one because of the recent happenings in the country. Some persons are passing through a lot lately due to insecurity and terrorists attack on citizens. Herdsmen, on the other hand, are not even helping matters with their open grazing and destroying of farmlands. However, the present administration is yet to come up with a lasting solution to the suffering people who voted them to the office pass through daily despite all the promises made during the campaign.

Not long ago, a Twitter user took to his Twitter account and imagined how coming political season would be like regardless. The man identified as FS Yesufu stated that the season would be hard for politicians running for different political offices.

FS Yesufu used the same opportunity and wonders what politicians would tell people who are already divided and devastated with recent happenings in the country during the coming political season.

He wrote:

"Coming political season will be the hardest for politicians running for office. I wonder what they would want to tell a very divided and devasted people."

What Fs Yesufu said might be right because most people are already wise and angry. Take what happened to Doyin Okupe a few days ago as an example. Doyin was dragged mercilessly on a tweet he dropped on Twitter to the extend that he has to render an apology online....... continue reading: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=9b84499034c571b22c6cee26e0f488f2&news_entry_id=s28fbf897210323en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=5e1fcab17300f25d25364c13ad9c0f11bd58e2d2&from=publisher

They'll still share their usual 1000 naira during the elections, and the same idiots suffering today will accept them and vote them in again.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Seeks Asylum In The UK / Billiri Crisis: Gombe Distributes Relief Materials To 2000 Beneficiaries / I Have Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar — Obong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.