Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. (587 Views)

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West / Speakership: Yoruba Group Endorses Nwajiuba Ahead Of Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. by Kayzy8: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47, Pleaded For Hilux To Move Around Smoothly.

We don't have or Need AK47 we stand by our Traditional power. Yoruba Nation Now.

We will smash coconut on your head" - Sunday Igboho's spokesperson Mr. Olayomi Koiki warns Alake of Egbaland Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo III.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysMW2hpd1AU
Re: Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. by princemillla(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lobatan
Re: Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. by Spending123: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
whenever I hear my Yoruba brothers beating their drums of war, I will just go back to my sleep and sleep.

Sai baba till 2050.

Re: Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. by Urfavouritegirl: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Let there be peace in this country
Re: Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. by ridwanlawal: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Spending123:
whenever I hear my Yoruba brothers beating their drums of war, I will just go back to my sleep and sleep.

Sai baba till 2050.
Don't pray for it
Re: Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. by Vickym1(f): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wahala for who no get juju
Re: Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. by Lanretoye(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
what buhari is turning this country into ehn...
Re: Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47. by Hardgun: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
If yoruba start I'm sure Nigeria will collapse

(1) (Reply)

Things You Never Knew Lemons Could Do Apart From The Health Benefits / VP Osinbajo Flags Of 5m Solar Power Off Grid Connections. Pictures. / Blackout In Nigeria After Collapse Of National Grid... Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.