Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (36163 Views)

Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Ezeama400: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
*Says Amotekun must be allowed to function

The Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland, Aare Gani Adams, on Tuesday, expressed worry that some people in the South-West are colluding with Fulani herdsmen to commit crimes such as kidnappings and armed robbery in the region.

He also said that for insecurity to be eradicated from the region, the Western Nigeria Security Network codenamed Amotekun must be allowed to function effectively.

Adams said this on a breakfast show on ARISE Television monitored by Vanguard.

Expressing worry that some bad elements in the South-West were collaborating with criminal herdsmen, the Yoruba leader said: “Some people pressured me to talk on the happenings in Ibarapa, Ondo State, and other areas in the South-West.

“But I am someone who does not dance to unnecessary pressure. Before I take any step, I make consultations. I realised that on the issue of insecurity, the South-West has been infiltrated by bad elements.

“The security threat we are having in the South-West now, our people (Yoruba) constituted about 25-30 percent of the security threat.

“When some Fulani herdsmen that were arrested around Ilesha by the OPC, vigilante and Amotekun were interrogated, we gathered that the person who prepared food for them is a Yoruba person.

“We also gathered that the person who provided information about the person to be kidnapped is a Yoruba person.

“It means we have to apply strategy to the security threat. Where is the problem coming from? Who are the evil ones among us?

“If you want to fight insecurity conventionally, the only way out is to support Amotekun.

“Amotekun should not be frustrated. With time, they will understand the terrain and know how to perfect it; but when we crucify them, it will affect Yorubaland.

“We are happy that Amotekun had been gazetted and signed into law by the South-West governors but I want to appeal to Yoruba people to allow the system to work.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/yoruba-people-colluding-with-fulani-herdsmen-to-attack-south-west-says-gani-adams/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Ezeama400: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
I thought Yourubas love each other ?
sad sad

236 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by flourish01(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nawaooo.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Balkan(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin Yoruba are their worst enemies.
they live treacherous life.
Keep hiding and under playing your problems

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
He may be right in some sense. One of them is currently in Ekiti

But Gani knows this before now, he is only talking cos Sunday took his shine in Oyo.

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by etrouble: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Traitors die miserably.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Ever8090: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oga!!...no divert attention from those Fulani herdsmen..them swear for una?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ezeama400:
sad sad
Traitors are always in every tribe. If Hausa no get traitors they won't lead Fulani to conquer their cities.

If Igbo no get traitors as leaders... Soldiers won't be killing their youths like nothing is happening and the leaders looked the other way.

Soldiers are in orlu in imo and the gov ordered curfew just like in oyigbo.

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yoruba Muslims is our problem

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by illicit(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fayemi....

6 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by ena5four(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
J
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by istina: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Abeg!
This one no dey relevant anymore na sunday igboho the reign now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Yoruba Muslims is our problem
Fayemi na Muslim ba? Where do Igbos boys see Yoruba Muslims sef? We are one and same. Na nairaland I deh see Yoruba Muslims from people who doesn't know jack about us.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Balkan:
grin Yoruba are their worst enemies.
they live treacherous life.
Keep hiding and under playing your problems
You will die of ur hatred for Yoruba. We don't hate others so ur hatred go kill u.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Marine54(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Afanja has been backstabbing each other since 1815

98 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yemmight(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Listen to GAni Adams at your peril.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by juman(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Fayemi na Muslim ba? Where do Igbos boys see Yoruba Muslims sef? We are one and same. Na nairaland I deh see Yoruba Muslims from people who doesn't know jack about us.

Abi o.
They are crazy in the head.
Yoruba is one.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by bigdammyj: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
juman:

Abi o.
They are crazy in the head.
Yoruba is one.

They are just delusional. Most families in Yoruba land have both religions including traditionalist and we all coexist unlike the Muslim north and Christian SE.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Marine54:
Afanja has been backstabbing each other since 1815

No go die on top Yoruba matters. Army deh kill ur people for Orlu

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
yemmight:
Listen to GAni Adams at your peril.

He is pained that he is bin overshadowed by Sunday

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

we are not one. Fanatics are different from moderates.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ezeama400:
sad sad
Only on the internet.. in real life... a yoruba man can kill you if you open a (pure water) shop next to his own (pure water) shop..

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Go to east and say that. In West, we are one. We all coexist peacefully. No family that u won't find the 2 religions and those traditionalist. We are not fanatic and bigots like others.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Only on the internet.. in real life... a yoruba man can kill you if you open a (pure water) shop next to his own (pure water) shop..
Coming from a man who sees everything as competition even among his siblings. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by ThatFairGuy1: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Werey dey disguise. You're an Ipob Terrorist

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by DennisEche(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
BETRAYALS, AFONJA EPISODE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEM LESSONS

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Coming from a man who sees everything as competition even among his siblings. cheesy
Ohh sorry.. grin grin I'm not igbo..... life isn't a competition.. but overtaking is allowed.. but not worth killing one another

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Balkan(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

You will die of ur hatred for Yoruba. We don't hate others so ur hatred go kill u.
your brother Adams said it not me

16 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Werey dey disguise. You're an Ipob Terrorist
kini idiot yii nao? Musulumi yoruba

24 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Go to east and say that. In West, we are one. We all coexist peacefully. No family that u won't find the 2 religions and those traditionalist. We are not fanatic and bigots like others.
all I know is Yoruba Muslims are the problem

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by juman(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

They are just delusional. Most families in Yoruba land have both religions including traditionalist and we all coexist unlike the Muslim north and Christian SE.

You are right.
For example the way yorubas respect those popular tradionalist surprise people from other tribes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser / List Of Oil Marketers Approved By Dangote Refinery To Lift Refined Products / Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.