Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) (7943 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by iokpebholo: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
House1411:

are you sure about this
very very sure sir
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by iokpebholo: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=Princesaha post=100168272][/quote]u think I make claim without facts....just send me ur contact let me send u pix of ur fallen miscreants
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Jakumo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:

Wow, this one na good news. IPOB are he'll bent on turning the EAST to another SYRIA. This news sweet my belle. Me na to Dey watch them from distance grin grin grin grin grin

You are a horrible, nasty, and profoundly evil demon, to rejoice and cackle with glee over the death of civilians who were tied up and shot dead in cold blood by murderers wearing uniforms, simply because you hate the tribe of the victims.

By the spirit of Almighty Ogun, the God of Iron, your personal fate will be IDENTICAL to those upon whose graves you are joyously dancing today.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
molotough:

Zonebs is not afonja. He is fulani black arab disguising to be Yoruba. Wake up. They are many of them on nairaland paid to spread words that sustain hatred and disagreement between a disunited south. Wake up.

Pls they are afonja stop talking trash
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Na lie.
Na mostly Kwara,Osun and some Oyo monsurudeen them be that.
Abi you don't see them curse in Yoruba language when things get heated?

Don't mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Princesaha: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
iokpebholo:
u think I make claim without facts....just send me ur contact let me send u pix of ur fallen miscreants
Most of Us here are equally affected by all these happenings. I am based in Aba and narrowly escaped from them last night during their gun fights. I had to run to a nearby church where I slept till this morning. You can equally ask anyone that is in Aba and then hear the real gist's. The soldiers are now going around arresting every young man they see on the streets especially that Ariaria side. Why are they doing so if they were able to kill 16 of them last night. How come they ran away only to resurface to carry their dead colleagues. Pesin wey win for fight dey run away? If actually anybody was killed apart from the soldiers, then they must have been killed by Stray bullets or maybe some of those innocent youths they arrested last night and today. I am telling you what actually happened ok.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Atiku Gay? / Why Rochas Okorocha Won / Falana Wants EFCC To Probe Loans Given By Ex-CBN Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.