Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) (7942 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Amumaigwe: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2021
peacekante:
I await your wailing when the military start descending on you criminals.

The way Boko Haram and Bandits are wailing, abi?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap there. If u don't have eyes to see that they are turning d east to a battle zone. Innocent lives will be lost in the process. Where will u and ur fooolish brothers run to wen gun fights start happening?. All ipob supporters have a special specie of stupidity running through their brains.
Cowards are always afraid of nothing
Hence they choose slavery or run away to neighboring countries

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by SisterFire(f): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:

Wow, this one na good news. IPOB are he'll bent on turning the EAST to another SYRIA. This news sweet my belle. Me na to Dey watch them from distance grin grin grin grin grin
...Benin refugee coward grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Odua1stson: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Brimstone77: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:

Wow, this one na good news. IPOB are he'll bent on turning the EAST to another SYRIA. This news sweet my belle. Me na to Dey watch them from distance grin grin grin grin grin
chukwubuipob is that you?? Na jamesbally you dey answer now??

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Odua1stson: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
encouraging violence
alaye i didnt encourage violence or break any rule, so go find something to do or you wan stop me from commenting on nairaland
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Anthonyoz(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2021
letu:
We are still the victim in what ever aspect of the situation, like this Facebook message but I really don't know the guy whose picture is attached to the news, well as it is the news actually saying that we are still the victim in what ever aspect of the situation inwhich I will say whoever that have ear let him or her hear.

we are not the victim ,these people where they ,taking command , kidnapping and torturing their brothers and sisters ,and now the table have turn around you want me to have sympathy for them .

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by uvgullas: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2021
UV Gullas College of Medicine includes pedagogical approaches to encourage active learning, clinical practice, decisive thinking, and basic science experience in medical students which help them to make a different way to their education
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Cowards are always afraid of nothing Hence they choose slavery or run away to neighboring countries
nnamdi kanu cross boarder
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by kettykin: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:

This time around is the remaining part of Nigeria that would be turned into ashes by boko haram, Fulanis herdsman, bandits etc. Nothing good will come out of Nigeria because of declining security situation. More governors and senators will receive Fulanis bullets and their will be states of emergency all over the remaining part of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by InvestinOwerri(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2021
The only thing they're good at is inflicting hardship and terror on law abiding citizens in the cities while they cower when they jam armed men like them.

Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Fejoku: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2021
This time around a lot of those foolish soldiers who couldn't go to confront fulani herdsmen and bandits but prefer to come to the East which they think is a walk over will not return to their families alive. All of the soldiers will fear for their lives every single minute they spend in Biafran land. Everyone can see the pictures of our brothers murdered in cold blood for waving flags whereas fulani terrorists who have killed thousands are let unchallenged. It's better to die trying to change your situation than dying doing nothing about it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by OgwuEgo: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2021
I dey enjoy your posting Doc, you need to join Twitter dey give Afonja fire for fire.
Ogbuu101:

Better it is military dealing with us than malnourished foolanis on bathroom slippers chasing you ppl into Benin republic cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2021
HotPoundedYam:

nnamdi kanu cross boarder
Yes he crossed border
When full battalion invade a single house
Just 2 bandit u are already flying

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Ogbuu101: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2021
OgwuEgo:
I dey enjoy your posting Doc, you need to join Twitter dey give Afonja fire for fire.
I'm on Twitter bro but not very active there.
But my posts are mostly reactionary to all these ndi ofe,and they generally behave themselves on Twitter

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by OgwuEgo: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2021
SW Bmcs dey worry for twitter, you sabi this guy? Na their disgraced otimkpu
Ogbuu101:

I'm on Twitter bro but not very active there.
But my posts are mostly reactionary to all these ndi ofe,and they generally behave themselves on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Zionmdde: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Cowards are always afraid of nothing
Hence they choose slavery or run away to neighboring countries
Sharrap
U will be under ur bed with ur 10mb yarning rubbish. Jobless thing. Until people can't go out anymore for fear of being shot dat is wen u are ur fellow jobless iddiots will be ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by iokpebholo: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2021
Princesaha:
Many Soldiers were killed while others took to their heels. The Unknown Gunmen were shouting "Una juju never reach" as they were shooting sporadically. We had to run to a nearby church to take refuge. May God help us oo.
hahahahahhaha.igbos are d most shameless ppl in d world.....no soldiar or mobile police man was killed but instead 16 ECN member was gunned down during d attack
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Zionmdde:

Sharrap
U will be under ur bed with ur 10mb yarning rubbish. Jobless thing. Until people can't go out anymore for fear of being shot dat is wen u are ur fellow jobless iddiots will be ok
No noise please
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by iokpebholo: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fejoku:
This time around a lot of those foolish soldiers who couldn't go to confront fulani herdsmen and bandits but prefer to come to the East which they think is a walk over will not return to their families alive. All of the soldiers will fear for their lives every single minute they spend in Biafran land. Everyone can see the pictures of our brothers murdered in cold blood for waving flags whereas fulani terrorists who have killed thousands are let unchallenged. It's better to die trying to change your situation than dying doing nothing about it.
u sit in ur room in lagos and instigate fight in d east......If u really passionate about liberating ur ppl pls relocate to d east.Nonsense
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
iokpebholo:
hahahahahhaha.igbos are d most shameless ppl in d world.....no soldiar or mobile police man was killed but instead 16 ECN member was gunned down during d attack
are you sure about this
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by ceaz4r(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
peacekante:
I await your wailing when the military start descending on you criminals.

NEVER AGAIN !!!
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Princesaha: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=iokpebholo post=100165916]hahahahahhaha.igbos are d most shameless ppl in d world.....no soldiar or mobile police man was killed but instead 16 ECN member was gunned down during d attack[/quote

Hahahahahah .....I know you are heavily pained this Fulani bandit. This is just the beginning. Anyway, those Unknown Gunmen dealt with them and they all fled like Usain Bolt. You and I knows that If one Unknown Gunman was killed, his pictures would have been littered all over the internet with your kind hailing them and saying rubbish against Igbo people. The Soldiers reinforced and came back to pack the dead bodies of their 7 colleagues that were killed. So you can continue gnashing your teeth, it is allowed ok.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by BlueSparks: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Aketi2:

The forum is not faceless as you think. Your phone or IP address is logged. Your details can be gotten from the company that allocated the IP address to you.

Just saying so you will know its not a faceless forum an many think.

Nice one
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Jamesbally: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
kettykin:

This time around is the remaining part of Nigeria that would be turned into ashes by boko haram, Fulanis herdsman, bandits etc. Nothing good will come out of Nigeria because of declining security situation. More governors and senators will receive Fulanis bullets and their will be states of emergency all over the remaining part of Nigeria

In your dreams

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by molotough(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Soldiers kill unarmed Igbos =ZoneBs blame Nnamdi.
Unknown gunmen kill soldiers =ZoneBs still blame Nnamdi.
Their preek no gree stand=ZoneBs blame Nnamdi.
Ofonja, wida you sef?
Zonebs is not afonja. He is fulani black arab disguising to be Yoruba. Wake up. They are many of them on nairaland paid to spread words that sustain hatred and disagreement between a disunited south. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Fejoku: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
iokpebholo:
u sit in ur room in lagos and instigate fight in d east......If u really passionate about liberating ur ppl pls relocate to d east.Nonsense
Roman empire got dismantled when different germanic tribes revolted from different parts of the empire most of them former roman soldiers. That weakened the army so much until the empire fell and towns like London and many others in Bavaria became free from Rome.
Nigeria will disintegrate when forces from different regions battle the fulani controlled federal government until she flees from Abuja. People from the middlebelt will be free, Kanuris will control their own territory with Boko haram and other southern regions shall be free too. Wishing freedom to come is just foolishness. Men must fight and die for it. Men fought and died in their millions to stop Adolf Hitler because they know that the option of slavery is unacceptable. Let oil exploration be stopped right now to starve the terrorist government her major source of income.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by chidieberesk3(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Legit facts
Fejoku:
only cowards will waver in fear, it's high time we stand for our rights
When dialogue becomes void, violence becomes the only option.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by HonLord: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
peacekante:
NNAMDI KANU your generation will never die well

May it never be well with you and your paid master sending you to destroy the entire East.

You and your immediate families will NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF LONG LIFE in the next Millenniums to come for mentioning Nnamdi Kanu with your stinking mouth.

If you hate him for exposing the wicked agenda of APC/North/Fulani/Britain, then stop your keyboard from spelling NNAMDI KANU, or else, Thunder from heaven will strike you and family dead within 7-market days.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by chidieberesk3(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
embarassed
molotough:

Zonebs is not afonja. He is fulani black arab disguising to be Yoruba. Wake up. They are many of them on nairaland paid to spread words that sustain hatred and disagreement between a disunited south. Wake up.
undecided do you have proof, stop spreading malicious assumptions.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Temptee101(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Orji Uzor Kalu and his cohorts want to take over Abia by all means.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now) by Ogbuu101: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
molotough:

Na lie.
Na mostly Kwara,Osun and some Oyo monsurudeen them be that.
Abi you don't see them curse in Yoruba language when things get heated?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... / A Pundit's Analysis Of Electoral Probabilities In The South West / Is Atiku Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.