Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! (1068 Views)

Student Who Scored 196 In JAMB, Becomes UNILORIN 2020 Best Graduating Student.. / Unilorin 2020 Post Utme Mock Test Online / Unilorin 2020/2021 Postgraduate Form Is Out!! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! by elijahhero: 3:29am On Mar 24, 2021
How can a federal university release admission list where as no post utme screening has been conducted yet, please let's be honest. Even those who registered haven't seen their screening result yet.
Hopefully let's wait until this week runs out maybe the screening exercise might commence or the screening result be released.
Re: Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! by Jaiyecollabo: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pls, some sites are saying that unilorin wrote it's post ume screening exams on Jan 18th, although I can't find this on their official website

I registered successfully for the post ume and I check their website almost everyday to know if post ume screening date has been published, now I'm hearing that they've released admission list, how nau?
Re: Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! by elijahhero: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jaiyecollabo:
Pls, some sites are saying that unilorin wrote it's post ume screening exams on Jan 18th, although I can't find this on their official website

I registered successfully for the post ume and I check their website almost everyday to know if post ume screening date has been published, now I'm hearing that they've released admission list, how nau?
they haven't released anything yet, bloggers just want to make money online that's what makes it that way. I messaged Unilorin official email and the response was that anything not published on the University of Ilorin is invalid.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! by Jaiyecollabo: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Pls, has anyone been given admission by the Unilorin for 2020/2021, if yes let's know how you checked it. Abi, what's all this suspense about. No news or notification coming directly from the school about the admission process.
Please anybody with solid and verified information should pls say something
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! by Oladoyinipede: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jaiyecollabo:
Pls, has anyone been given admission by the Unilorin for 2020/2021, if yes let's know how you checked it. Abi, what's all this suspense about. No news or notification coming directly from the school about the admission process.
Thanks in anticipation
The first batch is out but it can only be checked on Jamb portal.Other lists should follow soon.
Re: Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! by elijahhero: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jaiyecollabo:
Thanks in anticipation
my friends schooling at Unilorin said it's ain't out but some bloggers keep on insisting it's out. To my knowledge,I think it's those who sat for DE they are giving admission.
Re: Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! by Jaiyecollabo: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
The first batch is out but it can only be checked on Jamb portal.Other lists should follow soon.
. Pls do you see or know anybody that has been checked and found his/her admission via the jamb efacility portal with proofs. I'm just curious
Re: Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! by Oladoyinipede: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jaiyecollabo:
. Pls do you see or know anybody that has been checked and found his/her admission via the jamb efacility portal with proofs. I'm just curious
yes, people have been checking it but ONLY on jamb portal. The list has not yet been posted on the school portal.
Re: Unilorin 2020/2021 Admission List! by Jaiyecollabo: 5:45am On May 29, 2021
pls, is the list out yet? 1st batch, 2nd batch, 3rd batch? I just want to know know if I've lost out completely.

(1) (Reply)

Physiotherapists To Germany / Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m / Guide On Phd Prog.in Elect/elect Eng'g(information Technology-communication Opt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.