Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m (1066 Views)

Reasons Easterners Are The Most Admitted For Medicine, Law And Engineering / JAMB 2023 Cut Off Mark for Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting etc / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by angelEmade: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hit me up on WhatsApp so we can have more conversation about this.
Study any course of your choice is Russia.
Start your processing early.
Japa with less than 1m
Visa is guaranteed Cux the school will send you an invitation
I will as well help you process all your documents for chikini money.
Let's do all the talks on WhatsApp
+796....441....655....77
Apologies if you have been trying to reach me with the old number here. I changed my phone number to a Russian one.
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by angelEmade: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
You can also call me on my Russian line
+7...9644....1655...77
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by angelEmade: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
angelEmade:
Hit me up on WhatsApp so we can have more conversation about this.
Study any course of your choice is Russia.
Start your processing early.
Japa with less than 1m
Visa is guaranteed Cux the school will send you an invitation
I will as well help you process all your documents for chikini money.
Let's do all the talks on WhatsApp
+23470....6777...5065
I am available for discussion at any time.
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by ILEMUDA(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Russian of all people......?
I don't want missilés to come from where I no know grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Honlucas: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Scam no way u can study for less than 1million..

Only Bea can do that
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Mrtaye: 6:10am On Nov 06, 2022
angelEmade:
+7...9644....1655...77
You mean Russia the country of no rule of law
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Sportwin(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Mrtaye:

You mean Russia the country of no rule of law

Imagine the nonsense you posted so the lgbtq and gun violence filled with racism west is the one with rile of law ?
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Mrtaye: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Sportwin:

Imagine the nonsense you posted so the lgbtq and gun violence filled with racism west is the one with rile of law ?
Lolz at least lgbtq are exercising their fundamental human rights to life, rights to freedom of speech and expression, tight to freedom of association name it but before coming to russia can those rights be guaranteed........as per gun violence and racism mhen the repression, oppression, killing and jailing of resenting and opposing voices is worst, more like bureaucratic and institutionalized gun violence lolz
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by petermike(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Do I need to study their language?
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Sportwin(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Mrtaye:

Lolz at least lgbtq are exercising their fundamental human rights to life, rights to freedom of speech and expression, tight to freedom of association name it but before coming to russia can those rights gbe guaranteed........as per gun violence and racism mhen the repression, oppression, killing and jailing of resenting and opposing voices is worst, more like bureaucratic and institutionalized gun violence lolz

You know nothing about what you say

I have people in Russia
Maybe you should get a someone over there
Not biased western media you swallow

You do know when in the west you praise they curtail some rights ?
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Emma2Seconds: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Op is a pure scammer
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Mrtaye: 5:09am On Nov 07, 2022
Sportwin:

You know nothing about what you say

I have people in Russia
Maybe you should get a someone over there
Not biased western media you swallow

You do know when in the west you praise they curtail some rights ?
But the issue is citizens antagonize the USA and British government likewise every other free and democratic nations,can russia also guarantee the freedom and safety of citizens that disagree with the government and it's policies?
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by angelEmade: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Mrtaye:

But the issue is citizens antagonize the USA and British government likewise every other free and democratic nations,can russia also guarantee the freedom and safety of citizens that disagree with the government and it's policies?
I think it is unwise to go to another man:s country and start criticizing their government. No one would take that. See what the wife of our president is doing to a student who criticized her on Twitter?
One just have to be wise everywhere. After all if their government were so bad, why should we go there?
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by angelEmade: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Mrtaye:

But honestly, this country is multinational and I hardly see anyone attacking the west and other people's countries. Russians love peace.
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Mrtaye: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2022
angelEmade:

I think it is unwise to go to another man:s country and start criticizing their government. No one would take that. See what the wife of our president is doing to a student who criticized her on Twitter?
One just have to be wise everywhere. After all if their government were so bad, why should we go there?
I am not talking about Nigerians but their own citizens who disagree with government policies
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Mrtaye: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2022
angelEmade:

But honestly, this country is multinational and I hardly see anyone attacking the west and other people's countries. Russians love peace.
If Russia loves peace then why did they attack Crimea and annexed it in 2014
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Sportwin(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2022
Mrtaye:

If Russia loves peace then why did they attack Crimea and annexed it in 2014

Lol
If the west love peace

Why have they attacked other countries numerous times
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by Mrtaye: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Sportwin:

Lol
If the west love peace

Why have they attacked other countries numerous times
Lobatan
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by angelEmade: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2022
Apologies if you have been trying to reach me with my old WhatsApp number. I have updated this thread with my Russian line
Re: Study Medicine,law, ETC In Russia With Less Than 1m by angelEmade: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2022
angelEmade:
+7...9644....1655...77
This is my main WhatsApp line now

(1) (Reply)

Oau Cutoff- For Jamb In .new In Thier Site. / Cultists Disrupt Activities At Oou, Robbers Kill Unaab Student / Preparing For IELTS Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.