Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement (8225 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by gnykelly(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2021
what do we produce,as,a nation for us to join afcta cheaper import from neighboring African countries will destroy the little manufacturing we have.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by masseratti: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2021
When will Lagos State government domesticate freedom of information bill in Lagos?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by solonubinho(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2021
When did Lagos become a country that it is domestication an international agreement. The man talks like he has no sense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by tribalistseun: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Empty promises and NOISE.

Badagry road heading to seme border is a mess. How do you transact business with other countries around you efficiently if the roads are so bad
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by Drsnives(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2021
KingOdart:

So you think I'm the one that have your time?

Talking as if I was the one that voted for the idiot in your state
Have been benefiting from.my state bro lol. HV you heard of the amnesty program?? Lol.
Well I do try as much as possible not to have issues with my fellow guys. On a final not, if my earlier posts were offensive I apologise.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by luvinhubby(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2021
They should domesticate the Freedom Of Information (FOI) bill first to guarantee transparency in governance and stop covering up the sleeze currently ongoing in the state
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by colossus91(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2021
most useless governor lagos has ever had!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by bash8936: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2021
The only state recognized international in Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by rafcrown(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2021
Audio Houses?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement by tunjiajayi: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Enviable feat. Kudos.

There's a local saying on the streets that says Westin concern agbero with overload cheesy

I am saying the same to all the above posters that have just showed their non comprehension of this feat. If just for the business expansion prospects.

WhatsApp no be Microsoft Excel cool

Kudos to the government and its partners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Don't Renominate Lauretta Onochie For INEC Job - Actionaid, 70 Groups / Senate To Introduce Diaspora Voting / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.