Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! (2949 Views)

Beautiful White Sand Beach Of Arraial Do Cabo Rio,brazil (photos, Video) / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 4:16am On Apr 19, 2021
alert20:

He traveled to Hungary with you as well, lol, I have been following your post on both nairaland and YouTube, you are really trying and I pray God will continue to bless you IJN amen..... You and sassy Funke are really making us proud.... Gracias

Thank you friend, I soooo appreciate you and the support! Wishing you much peace and blessings!

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Richdee1(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Cousin9999:
You don't want to go there. It's a popular destination for people who can't afford a real vacation. It's full of unsavory things.

Stop being a tout on every thread, I believe you're in a saner climate, if you don't like other places, don't belittle it and Bleep Off!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Gerrard59(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Richdee1:

Stop being a tout on every thread, I believe you're in a saner climate, if you don't like other places, don't belittle it and Bleep Off!

You shouldn't bother yourself with someone who said Germany is a shithole. That tells you his mental state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Look at those guys above me it's like they wanna fight, well I'll sit TF down here and watch cool
Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Gerrard59(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend, I really appreciate your kind words. Feel free to follow me on Instagram and YouTube for budget travel tips and videos. Safe travels and be well!

Instagram: @MsTravelinDiva_
YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9A

There's a reason I followed you and subscribed to your YouTube channel. Enjoy ma'am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by seguno2: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you, I’m trying hard and really appreciate the support!

Do you do domestic tours to historic places in our country

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Gerrard59:

There's a reason I followed you and subscribed to your YouTube channel. Enjoy ma'am.

Thank you so much... I truly appreciate the support and you!
Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
seguno2:

Do you do domestic tours to historic places in our country

Thank you so much for asking this - it’s such a great question. The short answer is yes, I will be. However, in light of COVID-19, I’m just waiting for travel to be more safe internationally. Taking a long flight with a face mask, is not easy and while I’m fully vaccinated and ready to travel, many places aren’t open or functioning at a capacity that is ready to receive tourists.

My plan is to come back and visit Nigeria in 2022 and will outline my travels once my dates are nailed down. Any suggestions of places I should visit? Abuja will more than likely be my base.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by seguno2: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Thank you so much for asking this - it’s such a great question. The short answer is yes, I will be. However, in light of COVID-19, I’m just waiting for travel to be more safe internationally. Taking a long flight with a face mask, is not easy and while I’m fully vaccinated and ready to travel, many places aren’t open or functioning at a capacity that is ready to receive tourists.

My plan is to come back and visit Nigeria in 2022 and will outline my travels once my dates are nailed down. Any suggestions of places I should visit? Abuja will more than likely be my base.

I am thinking of places that predate colonialism, and are about historical figures, like Eredo Sungbo, the iron smelting place in the east, cave paintings in the north etc

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
seguno2:

I am thinking of places that predate colonialism, and are about historical figures, like Eredo Sungbo, the iron smelting place in the east, cave paintings in the north etc

Thank you for the suggestions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Gerrard59(m): 5:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

You have to leverage on social media to help you conduct your research on travels. Also, for places like Thailand and other South East Asian countries, you will have to liaise with their embassies to help reduce visa waiting times as the process for obtaining a visa of some of those countries by a Nigerian is quite difficult. Someone who leveraged on social media and built a successful travel tour firm is Funmi
Oyatogun

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by mrsage(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I can recommend a few places in the South West.

1. Idanre Hills in Ondo ( a mix of adventure and history )

2. Erin Ijesha waterfalls

3. The historical city of Ile Ife ( the museum, Oonis palace, Moremi Statue and the University )

4. Lagos. The city with some amazing Vibe. Explore Badagry, Lekki arts and crafts market, the Museum in Onikan, If you love some social life. Too many options to choose from.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2021
mrsage:

I can recommend a few places in the South West.

1. Idanre Hills in Ondo ( a mix of adventure and history )

2. Erin Ijesha waterfalls

3. The historical city of Ile Ife ( the museum, Oonis palace, Moremi Statue and the University )

4. Lagos. The city with some amazing Vibe. Explore Badagry, Lekki arts and crafts market, the Museum in Onikan, If you love some social life. Too many options to choose from.

All the best

You’re the best, this is extremely helpful. Thank you so much!
Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2021
Gerrard59:

You have to leverage on social media to help you conduct your research on travels. Also, for places like Thailand and other South East Asian countries, you will have to liaise with their embassies to help reduce visa waiting times as the process for obtaining a visa of some of those countries by a Nigerian is quite difficult. Someone who leveraged on social media and built a successful travel tour firm is Funmi
Oyatogun

Thank you friend, any suggestions for Domestic travel within Nigeria? As travel agent, US citizen and passport holder I’m not overly concerned about my ability to travel to SE Asia, I’ve got my trip to this region already solidified. But, I would like to check out new spots when I come back to visit Nigeria. Any insight or suggestions are welcomed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Gerrard59(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend, any suggestions for Domestic travel within Nigeria? As travel agent, US citizen and passport holder I’m not overly concerned about my ability to travel to SE Asia, I’ve got my trip to this region already solidified. But, I would like to check out new spots when I come back to visit Nigeria. Any insight or suggestions are welcomed!

Due to lack of time and insecurity, I rarely travel around the country. However, for what you plan to do, check out this girl's post https://instagram.com/the_olaedo?igshid=f63foyobd2ur
https://www.nairaland.com/6315122/believe-nigeria-travelling-single-nigerian (her thread on Nairaland).

You could research on the tourist attractions in Nigeria and do your calculations on how profitable they're. For instance, earlier this year, Funmi Oyatogun visited Mambilla Plateau in Taraba and Olaedo organised a tour to Obudu Cattle Ranch.

You really have to conduct deep research and possibly reach out to those two women.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Gerrard59:

Due to lack of time and insecurity, I rarely travel around the country. However, for what you plan to do, check out this girl's post https://instagram.com/the_olaedo?igshid=f63foyobd2ur
https://www.nairaland.com/6315122/believe-nigeria-travelling-single-nigerian (her thread on Nairaland).

You could research on the tourist attractions in Nigeria and do your calculations on how profitable they're. For instance, earlier this year, Funmi Oyatogun visited Mambilla Plateau in Taraba and Olaedo organised a tour to Obudu Cattle Ranch.

You really have to conduct deep research and possibly reach out to those two women.

Will do! Thank you again, safe travels and be well~
Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by mrsage(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

You’re the best, this is extremely helpful. Thank you so much!

You welcome,

I have a travel group called Naija Tourist, we do group tours within Nigeria especially the south west.

However we haven't been active lately due to some distractions here and there. Our last excursion was about 4 yrs ago.

I still travel regularly within the south west mostly for business.

I'm here if you need any information, tips etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Went back to Cabo in April, few more pics from my visit! This time we rented a private beach house and hired staff (chef, butler, housekeeping, DJ and masseuse) to enjoy plenty of rest and relaxation!

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2022
From the flight to the red pool party!

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Lots of time by our private pool with plenty of tequila tastings and champs!

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by KUNZEH(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Went back to Cabo in April, few more pics from my visit! This time we rented a private beach house and hired staff (chef, butler, housekeeping, DJ and masseuse) to enjoy plenty of rest and relaxation!
Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by skylane: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Lots of time by our private pool with plenty of tequila tastings and champs!
am inspired Mrs Diva,wish me well

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by Mstravelindiva: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2022
skylane:
am inspired Mrs Diva,wish me well

Wishing you well, much success and safe travels friend!
Re: Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! by PMB007: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Wishing you well, much success and safe travels friend!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing About Growing Up in Naija / The Largest State In Nigeria / 15 Questions Answered For Traveling To Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.