Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Flutterwave Defrauded Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Flutterwave Defrauded Me (495 Views)

How Zenith Bank Defrauded Me And Kept On Denying Wrong Doing / GT Bank Just Defrauded Me / Alimosho Local Council Development Area In Lagos Defrauded Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave Defrauded Me by goldylockisbnb: 4:17am On Jul 03, 2021
I tried to buy stuff on Konga recently, the transaction failed but I got an alert from my bank with the description that the transaction was successful and description was flutterwave. I was confused only for me to call Konga and they acknowledged that they use flutterwave. I have been trying to get my money back to no avail. Between Stanbic my bank Konga and flutterwave someone is being dishonest. I have tried to reach flutterwave no one is responding. Meanwhile Konga is giving me excuses. Please for the sake of money that is hard stay away from Konga and flutterwave.
Re: Flutterwave Defrauded Me by Fweezy(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Ditch Konga immediately!!! Pay merchants like Flutterwave have also illegally started round tripping forex through back channels and some sleazy interested parties are making a killing daily through this. If Konga cannot restore your money or deliver the item, then be aware that they and Flutterwave are in bed together on this matter. My forex investment company overseas noticed this and also ditched Flutterwave recently after customers complained of similar fraud. Be warned and be wise.

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Did Nnamdi Kanu Incite Violence Or Not? / Tools Needed For Logistics Safety / Blogsindex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.