Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

OPENING FOR A SERIOUS BUSINESS PARTNER - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OPENING FOR A SERIOUS BUSINESS PARTNER (161 Views)

Please I Need A Serious Business Partner / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPENING FOR A SERIOUS BUSINESS PARTNER by CorperShop(f): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Goodmorning, My Name is Meg and I am A Full Time Freelance writer. I also run some other businesses by the side.

I am re-inventing my writing business and opening other freelance channels and I want to fully focus on it hence this post

If you have 100k and available time and you are interested in fully co-running 2 of my other business please read with me.

You must be
- Social Media Savvy
- Have between 70 - 100k
- Very Available to work on this

We will
- Share Profit
- Share losses too

My business
- SeaFoods
- Kids Surprise

This is a Lagos based business so you must be based in Lagos.

I am based in Lagos and can be reached on whatsapp 08057318900.

Please this is 100% legit, not a get rich scheme but they are very profitable income generators.

If you are interested, chat me up on whatsapp 08057318900 so we can arrange a meeting for further details.

Only serious Co-Owner please.

Thank you.
Re: OPENING FOR A SERIOUS BUSINESS PARTNER by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2021
CorperShop:
Goodmorning, My Name is Meg and I am A Full Time Freelance writer. I also run some other businesses by the side.

I am re-inventing my writing business and opening other freelance channels and I want to fully focus on it hence this post

If you have 100k and available time and you are interested in fully co-running 2 of my other business please read with me.

You must be
- Social Media Savvy
- Have between 70 - 100k
- Very Available to work on this

We will
- Share Profit
- Share losses too

My business
- SeaFoods
- Kids Surprise

This is a Lagos based business so you must be based in Lagos.

I am based in Lagos and can be reached on whatsapp 08057318900.

Please this is 100% legit, not a get rich scheme but they are very profitable income generators.

If you are interested, chat me up on whatsapp 08057318900 so we can arrange a meeting for further details.

Only serious Co-Owner please.

Thank you.

You sound genuine. Am not in Lagos atm but I hope you find a good person to work with. Best wishes my dear.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Statusadvert.com / Do You Think It's Possible To Make $50 A Day Without Any Investment? / POS Machine Is Available Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.