Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Please I Need A Serious Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Serious Business Partner (1458 Views)

Urgent- We Need An Exporter Of Aluminium,corper Wire Scrap For Serious Business / I Need A Business Partner, Urgently / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Serious Business Partner by nnekaike(f): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
please I need a serious business partner,I'm going to finance the business 100%.

I want a honest,diligent,smart and HARDWORKING person.

the business is supply of farm produce.
your main job is going to the markets/specific area's,negotiate with buyers and sell.

I will pay 10% of total profit made from each sale.

I will prefer some1 living around Berger/mowe.

if you are interested or can refer a reliable person to me.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Serious Business Partner by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
nnekaike:
please I need a serious business partner,I'm going to finance the business 100%.

your main job is going to the markets/specific area's,negotiate with buyers and sell.

if you are interested or can refer a reliable person to me,please send a WhatsApp message.

from any state?
Re: Please I Need A Serious Business Partner by Onlinefarmstore: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
we tried your number but seems you busied it.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Business Partner by RedPhoenix: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2021
nnekaike:

INVEST IN MY FARM SETUP

Agricultural Project

Phase One - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase Two - Cultivation of 30,000 Plantain trees across 30 acres

Phase One starts December with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Cultivation of 30,000 Seedlings will take place January 2021

Phase Two starts January with clearing of land and digging of holes.

Cultivation of 30,000 Seedlings will take place January 2021

Expected to yield for harvest December 2021

Estimated Financial Projection

: Phase One and Two to yield 30 Million Naira by December 2021/ January 2022

I am seeking for financial investors to round up the financial resources i have to push the project to it's full form.

You can invest as low as 100,000 Naira

We can setup physical meetings and discuss in person. There will be regular meeting throughout the entire duration of the project

Please invest in this project so it will see the FULL light of the day.

If you invest 500,000 Naira in this project, you will be paid 750,000 Naira profit after harvest.

The volume of what's being cultivated can easily pay as much as 125% profit.

Invest today.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Business Partner by Thane(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
nnekaike:

Hello ma, still need?

Hello ma, still need?
Re: Please I Need A Serious Business Partner by OG1BABY(f): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
May you find someone honest
Re: Please I Need A Serious Business Partner by dhappyking(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Depending on the produce you are interested in, I can source some stuff for you from the East. High quality and good price, if you are willing to get from here.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Business Partner by Ynix(m): 4:01am On Sep 25, 2021
nnekaike:

Chat me up on 08089456258
Let us deal, you won't regret it
Re: Please I Need A Serious Business Partner by Sirseedorf(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Please am currently unemployed, I need a farm work because I have passion for it though I don't have a capital to start on my own.
I will accept working in the farm as an employee with a salary, though am base in badagry lagos but relocation is optional.

(1) (Reply)

User Not Authorized On CAC / How Can I Receive International Funds Into My Uba Savings Account / Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.