Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,259 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun (11728 Views)

People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by ariesbull: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
ogun don suffer
...killings too much there
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by 2shaw: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Dia shoe dey shine,no dust. From ac to ac. Cowards
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
And which party is willing to raise the white flag here, Mr Governor?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by JuanJO(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
fait10:
Being single is such a blessing!!!
The Bag of rice that I bought since 2017 got finished today.
Bros you no even get friends. Such a pity
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by 6digitscomrade: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
OriginalOmoOgun:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/24/stop-killing-innocent-people-gov-abiodun-tells-anti-smuggling-taskforce/?amp
gimme uniform make I find my own spot mount my roadblocks and discharge my duties jejely lol
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Mozegee: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Such a Shame
CONFAMA:
Imagine, Aboki dey control border for Yoruba land. Why wouldn't they be ruthless. undecided
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Zooposki(f): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
CONFAMA:
Imagine, Aboki dey control border for Yoruba land. Why wouldn't they be ruthless. undecided

And they are willing to place the rest of Nigerians under bondage, because according to them they are ones enjoying the most out of Buhari’s regime. I’ve never seen such cognitive dissonance. Very soon they will fall under the Fulani Caliphate, and no one will put up a finger to help them. My popcorn is ready. I’m just waiting for that particular movie to start.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Prussian: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
No wonder these customs guys ran away from the borders during Endsars. Hand for touch them.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by femijay8271(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
fait10:
Being single is such a blessing!!! The Bag of rice that I bought since 2017 got finished today.
u go dey stingy gan niyen ooo
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
Is the governor a smuggler?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
6digitscomrade:
gimme uniform make I find my own spot mount my roadblocks and discharge my duties jejely lol
No tailor for your side or okrika shop?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
When you recruit illiterates and ex convicts into the security outfits, wetin u expect?

Thieves.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
See wetin this one d talk as if smugglers can be stopped.
My blood Brother was shot twice a month ago. Just last two weeks, his team and himself was attacked brutally again at igalan before idiroko.

Most of these smugglers have the back-up & connection of politicians, retired armies, custom officer's children etc.

Even a president can't stop smugglers, and I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
fait10:

grin grin grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
instead of talking n addressing the rate by which innocent ogun state citizens are being killed by stray bullets, you are there talking about 'channel of communication' and supplying you with information '

The ones already supplied wat hv you done so far? wat a funny country!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by udoka2013: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
fait10:
I hope you will not cry when you become old. Better go and marry. God will bless you with good children.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Asswipemod: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
fait10:

Where you counting the grains before cooking the rice? Ahah! Since 2017?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by udoka2013: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chamellionn:
Please can someone tell me where I can locate Mannabbqgrill, we have a package for him, very urgent
if you locate him kindly add to your package the type I B . gave to D E L . in that year. I hope you understand.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Gbagura: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Born2conquer:
Anybody wey see this guy post now go think sey e dey work

Lol! You need to see Elega, Saje, Bode Olude, Obantoko, Iberekodo, Ota to know how weak he is on infrastructural development
lol don't mind his mumu supporters. Dem go hear am in 2023
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by olufadeke86267: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
And which party is willing to raise the white flag here, Mr Governor?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by optimist93(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Those guys weren't yielded to the train of spraying bullet, all what they good at is to collect money from civilians
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chamellionn:
Please can someone tell me where I can locate Mannabbqgrill, we have a package for him, very urgent
DM me, he is in PH
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Skmoda360(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
fait10:
Jesus is Lord grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Yankee101: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
They really don't shoot to kill like that in places like Jibiya (Katsina) and Illeila (Sokoto) borders
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Temptee101(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
fait10:

Hahahahahahahaha grin

Being single is bae.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Cooldiipo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by otokzmail(m): 4:06am On Mar 25, 2021
The nominees for the most useless governor award are:
1. Nasir EL-Rufai
2. Ben Ayadi
3. Dapo Abiodun
4. Babajide Sanwo-Olu

And the winner is DAPO ABIODUN. shocked
Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by FelixDav1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

DM me, he is in PH

Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
FelixDav1:

I don't know you, it's I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others / 64-Year-Old Carpenter Arrested For Defiling A 6-Year-Old Girl In Ikorodu / 5boys Gangrape An Abia State University Girl And Tape It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.