Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World (5580 Views)

No.4 Bourdillon: The Tallest Residential Building In West Africa / Meet The New Tallest Residential Building In The World - Central Park Tower / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by MikeMicheal(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
If it collapses, RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin
angelfallz:
i would prefer to stay on ground floor biko.

1 Like

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin
MikeMicheal:
If it collapses, RIP
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Tonyx5(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ayo2004:
Beautiful and smart
Building high rise buildings help to utilize land and provide adequate housing especially in over populated countries but in my dear country, somebody can use more than a plot of land to build small bungalowgrin
put off the mike, honorable ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Tonyx5:

put off the mike, honorable ��
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Angelacruz: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
can't live in this building...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
When you have the money you wouldn't be scared of living inside
Angelacruz:
can't live in this building...
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Angelacruz: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
innotutorial:
When you have the money you wouldn't be scared of living inside
Nope,I prefer sometin moderate.Kinda scared of height

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by chasisgirl(f): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Are you planning to build the correct networks? Watch this video and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcKQcrjHNAo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2021
like a duplex
Angelacruz:
Nope,I prefer sometin moderate.Kinda scared of height
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Angelacruz: 5:45am On Mar 25, 2021
innotutorial:
like a duplex
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by aristocratic5(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Yop. Good for you
Angelacruz:
yes
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Yes
aristocratic5:
Beautiful
Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by Olumighty123(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2021
No be lie, when government no get plan for anything, what do you expect.

Brreautiful and smart
Building high rise buildings help to utilize land and provide adequate housing especially in over populated countries but in my dear country, somebody can use more than a plot of land to build small bungalowgrin[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! This Is The Thinnest & 3rd Tallest Residential Building In The World by innotutorial(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Haha.
Olumighty123:
No be lie, when government no get plan for anything, what do you expect.

Brreautiful and smart
Building high rise buildings help to utilize land and provide adequate housing especially in over populated countries but in my dear country, somebody can use more than a plot of land to build small bungalowgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PARAGON TERRACES AND DUPLEXES MERIDIAN BOULEVARD AJAH SELLING! / House In Games Village, Kado Estate At Abuja For Sale! / I Don Come Again..2bed Flat In Majek,ajah Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.