Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) (30062 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 58th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
garfield1:

Honestly, that decision was the right decision.ihedioha was never supposed to be governor

Okay then.... So, why do majority of the citizens (who y'all claim voted him in massively) hate the man so much??!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by slivertongue: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Frales6:
Na that fela trouser Fulani dey flex now ooo. HBD to him

agwai trouser

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Happy birthday bro.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
Happy birthday to right honorable ihedioha. It is also important to note the he was never a governor.

Says an unknown clown behind keyboard.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by blueAgent(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
garfield1:

Honestly, that decision was the right decision.ihedioha was never supposed to be governor

Clown
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by TheEnforcer: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
i hope the first supreme court governorship candidate in Nigeria hope uzodimgba will felicitate with him aswell
What about Amaechi too?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by garfield1: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
blueAgent:

Clown

Yabaleft patient
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by garfield1: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

Okay then.... So, why do majority of the citizens (who y'all claim voted him in massively) hate the man so much??!

You mean majority online? The manner in which he was declared is vexatious to those ignorant of the law.you know majority of nigerians know little about electoral act.if ihedioha was popular,how come he won only 12 out of 27 lgas and could not get the constitutionally required 25% in 18 lgas? Even rochas got it in 2015? With all the hatred for rochas,he won 10 out of 12 lgas in his senatorial polls.dont be deceived by online views.majority of voters are at the rural areas
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Edwardsmart: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Happy birthday sir. More years to your years. Many grey()s on you sir
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by ShramStanSkuMus: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
L
Oluolad86:

I did, I can't afford the money for the tests and surgery. I need someone that has a clinic or laboratory to help me for free.
I dont have a clinic but can I have your account number?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by dochenaj: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
kingthreat:
This man will win the next governorship elections hands down. The supreme court governor is a joke.
Hopefully the supreme court doesn't interfere again.

The APC is very bold and ballsy.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Whoknowsme: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oluolad86:
Help me cure this pericarditis please
Send me a mail
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by garfield1: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
dochenaj:

Hopefully the supreme court doesn't interfere again.

The APC is very bold and ballsy.

It won't need to interfere because uzodinma will humiliate him
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Oluolad86(f): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
ShramStanSkuMus:
L
I dont have a clinic but can I have your account number?

Okay sir

2117531518 UBA

Dada M O

Thanks
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by dochenaj: 12:05am On Mar 25, 2021
garfield1:

It won't need to interfere because uzodinma will humiliate him
You mean he will rig the living daylights out of him? grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by dochenaj: 12:06am On Mar 25, 2021
Oluolad86:

I did, I can't afford the money for the tests and surgery. I need someone that has a clinic or laboratory to help me for free.
"Surgery for pericarditis?" That was my initial thought, until I read your post were you composed your medical history.

You will actually need a miracle, not just a surgery.

But the good thing is that miracles still happen.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by garfield1: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2021
dochenaj:

You mean he will rig the living daylights out of him? grin

Yes oh
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by Oluolad86(f): 5:37am On Mar 25, 2021
dochenaj:

"Surgery for pericarditis?" That was my initial thought, until I read your post were you composed your medical history.

You will actually need a miracle, not just a surgery.

But the good thing is that miracles still happen.

Yes, just be praying for me, I strongly believe in miracles. Thanks sir
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by medicalazhand: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) by hucknall: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100166180:
Happy Birthday Emeka.
Enjoy your day with some delicious Barbecue.
You can never go wrong with a mouth watering Barbecue Guv.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Turn On Their AC, Freezers For Days Even While Not Using Them- Adelabu / US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos / Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.