Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 (27908 Views)

Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by ttshems(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rest well
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Freestainworld(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
This man really enjoyed life to the fullest, but was a good leader, rest in peace
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
tillaman:
Finance minister since 1971, rich for life!!
Rest in riches Mr Finance minister

...And he delivered in all that time. Can't say the same for all the ones we have had since 1960.
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by jesicajonna(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
You normal soo?
GOFRONT:
I suspect Aisha.

Aisha has succeeded in blowing this man to death with her bedmatics

Aisha was the last public figure that flew in from dubai.

Aisha now look at what you ve caused. You have yours to kill but you prefer to kill from UAE knowing this man here is not bedmatically active
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Temptee101(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
shocked

Finance minister since 1971 shocked

Minster of finance for good 50 years.

So all that money couldn't save him.

Indeed everything is vanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Omotexc: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hmmm, a finance minister for 40yrs. Really deep!
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by kunlegboye(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:
The Christ they reject, and refuse to believe in will become more real and very true now. unfortunately, no way to come back and make amends

Only very few will understand this,they won't still understand because the god of this world has blindfolded their eyes!...pathetic!!
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Karlovych: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
No wonder Aisha ran back recently
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Temptee101(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Omotexc:
Hmmm, a finance minister for 40yrs. Really deep!

Ogbeni, na 50 not 40 years
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Jerryherd: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Sensible leaders
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by juman(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
He was good leader.
UAE is a proud country today.

We need leaders like him in nigeria.
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:
The Christ they reject, and refuse to believe in will become more real and very true now. unfortunately, no way to come back and make amends

grin grin grin
You will be so surprised
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by oglalasioux(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:

You need serious psychiatric help.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
tillaman:
Finance minister since 1971, rich for life!!
Rest in riches Mr Finance minister

Rest in riches.....lol grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by IMAliyu(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:
You want to turn this place into religious debate grounds?

To him his beliefs and to you your's.
At the end of the day all that will be remembered and matters were one's actions in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by remigiusizunna(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Our prayers being answered elsewhere
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Wiljemz777(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Al-Jannah. Aameen

How can allah forgives the dead?

Hebrew 9:26 says, “ it has been appointed unto a man to die once, after this judgment starts “

He’ll will face judgment now and not forgiveness.
There’s no repentance in the grave! I hope you know this.
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Jolomenas: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:
We Muslims believe in jesus, as he’s even mentioned in our holy book!!
What are you saying mr
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by MichaelUweh(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Read in the bible Romans 10:9:10, John 14:1-6, John 3: 16 [1quote author=Tranquility4u post=100167985]
There's no where in the Bible where the Christ said: "Accept me as your Saviour" or where he said "I am God, worship me."

The Christ was and is a creature of One Almighty God. He didn't call anyone to the worship of his own self. The Christ himself worshipped the Creator. [/quote]
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Twob: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:

They are mourning and praising the death of a good Leader and you are saying something else. You are not actually reading the Bible, so I need to enlighten you about what Jesus said:

*“Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock", Mat 7v21-24

*Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments.” Mat 19v16-17

So, be informed, Jesus is a great messenger of God that came with clear message directing us to follow the commandments of God alone through his teaching. He is neither our saviour nor also to be worshiped.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by perdollar(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
They should give me visa so that I can come over n pay my respects
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Samysearch(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:

As Muslim we belief in Jesus as a prophet that he was and not God or the Son of God. Attributing Godly qualities to Christ is unbelief. Muslims have the correct belief about Christ. Read ur Bible to clear ur doubt & don't rely on the hearsay of some clergymen.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Qatar2022: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tranquility4u:
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Al-Jannah. Aameen

Allah ke you there idiot
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Twob: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Samysearch:

As Muslim we belief in Jesus as a prophet that he was and not God or the Son of God. Attributing Godly qualities to Christ is unbelief. Muslims have the correct belief about Christ. Read ur Bible to clear ur doubt & don't rely on the hearsay of some clergymen.

Qur'an 3 v 84-85 says:-
"Say (O Muhammad S.A.W): 'We believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the offspring of the twelve sons of Jacob
and what was given to Moses, Jesus and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Allah we have submitted (in Islam)"....."And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers"

Quote anything analogous to that from the Bible if you are truthful
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by bayelsaowei(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Monies left behind..
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by miqos02(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by LordIsaac(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
But here.... We are celebrating failed finance ministers.
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by sojfarm: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
whao.

He was in the Office for about 50 years!!!!
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
porthouse7:
they sud lift travel restrictions

My guy rolled in last week
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by onyeogalu1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
ecolime:
Arguably the biggest brain behind the Dubai we all celebrate and visit today.

He will forever live in the minds of all Emiratis and visitors alike.

Funniest thing is he is almost the same age with our own ruler (Buhari) but they both have distinct legacies.

I no talk anything oo

Read the story again. He is Mohammed brother.
Mohammed is the brain.
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by ecolime(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
onyeogalu1:

Read the story again. He is Mohammed brother.
Mohammed is the brain.
Na why I put "Arguably" there.

Trust me, the role of Finance minister in every economy is key. If the person occupying the office is incompetent, the government can never get it right. Give it to the man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesotho General Elections 2022: RFP, A Newly Formed Party Is Winning / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video / South African Police Kill Striking Miners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.