Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 (27911 Views)

Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by akilo1: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
ecolime:
Arguably the biggest brain behind the Dubai we all celebrate and visit today.

He will forever live in the minds of all Emiratis and visitors alike.

Funniest thing is he is almost the same age with our own ruler (Buhari) but they both have distinct legacies.

I no talk anything oo
our own is battery power lifeless president
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Goke7: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Since 1971.......... grin

Imagine having Emefiele till 2051............. tongue

Na die be that nah grin
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Skymason20(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
and nairalanders is like buhari still dey breeetgrin
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by DeRay98(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
tillaman:
Finance minister since 1971, rich for life!!
Rest in riches Mr Finance minister sir!

You the mentality of an average, stealing!
All you made out of his long service as finance minister since 1971, is; he is rich for life.
You could reason how Dubai was built from dry Desert to a green global tourist destination while he served his country in that capacity.
I pity Nigeria because lots of her citizens can never think beyond how to steal to fill their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Ayobami7(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rip
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by tillaman(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
DeRay98:

You the mentality of an average, stealing!
All you made out of his long service as finance minister since 1971, is; he is rich for life.
You could reason how Dubai was built from dry Desert to a green global tourist destination while he served his country in that capacity.
I pity Nigeria because lots of her citizens can never think beyond how to steal to fill their pockets.
you would be a genius if you stop thinking with your peniss, where did I state that he stole money?
You ended up making your self look like a gaping arsehole!!
So person wey serve since 1971 as a finance minister won’t be rich??
Bros you are low on cerebral fuel

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by cocolacec(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:
The Christ they reject, and refuse to believe in will become more real and very true now. unfortunately, no way to come back and make amends

Muslims believe in christ but we dont believe in the same way Xtian see him like God or his son.

Europeans who brought you xtianity are the ones who have rejected christ to become aethist.The witches are celebrated every easter and all their pagan traditions are celebrated every year.

They took African practises to adopt as their own while giving Africans ,islam and christianity.These two religions in Europe were catalyst for conflicts maiming,killing,raping and fighting for God like bandits.
As long as we have Islam and xtianity in Africa,we will forever be underdeveloped because we practise the slavery aspect of both religions.Europe and Arabia dont practise religion the way it is practised in Nigeria.
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by tonididdy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Great man
Popular on the street arts and street names
UAE is blessed.
RIP sire
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by AFONJACOW(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fine man
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by slivertongue: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:
These are visionary leaders I can say 'rest in perfect peace for'. Not naija leaders

naija leaders are destructive by nature and will never know peace even after death
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by waterkunle: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tranquility4u:

There's no where in the Bible where the Christ said: "Accept me as your Saviour" or where he said "I am God, worship me."

The Christ was and is a creature of One Almighty God. He didn't call anyone to the worship of his own self. The Christ himself worshipped the Creator.

...and he couldn't have been a true Muslim without believing that Christ is a messenger of the Almighty God (Allah)
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by StreetFight: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:
The Christ they reject, and refuse to believe in will become more real and very true now. unfortunately, no way to come back and make amends

Muslim matter go gvie you hypertension, yet your sisters are trooping to Islami nations to fucck the useless Arabs for money
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by blueAgent(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tranquility4u:

There's no where in the Bible where the Christ said: "Accept me as your Saviour" or where he said "I am God, worship me."

The Christ was and is a creature of One Almighty God. He didn't call anyone to the worship of his own self. The Christ himself worshipped the Creator.

You are partly true.
But don't deny the divinity of Jesus, Jesus was God's son , so he had God's nature and divinity, thats why he accepted worship which no Angel could do.
But true he never seemed his our glory but that of his father.
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by blueAgent(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
cocolacec:

Muslims believe in christ but we dont believe in the same way Xtian see him like God or his son.

Europeans who brought you xtianity are the ones who have rejected christ to become aethist.The witches are celebrated every easter and all their pagan traditions are celebrated every year.

They took African practises to adopt as their own while giving Africans ,islam and christianity.These two religions in Europe were catalyst for conflicts maiming,killing,raping and fighting for God like bandits.
As long as we have Islam and xtianity in Africa,we will forever be underdeveloped because we practise the slavery aspect of both religions.Europe and Arabia dont practise religion the way it is practised in Nigeria.

All this native doctors on Narialand.

Clown I guess you want us to go back to Idol worship?
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by blueAgent(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Twob:

They are mourning and praising the death of a good Leader and you are saying something else. You are not actually reading the Bible, so I need to enlighten you about what Jesus said:

*“Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock", Mat 7v21-24

*Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments.” Mat 19v16-17

So, be informed, Jesus is a great messenger of God that came with clear message directing us to follow the commandments of God alone through his teaching. He is neither our saviour nor also to be worshiped.

Says who?

Without the death of Jesus do you think any one will go to Heaven?

The you know what Justice demands as punishment for Sin?
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by blueAgent(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Samysearch:

As Muslim we belief in Jesus as a prophet that he was and not God or the Son of God. Attributing Godly qualities to Christ is unbelief. Muslims have the correct belief about Christ. Read ur Bible to clear ur doubt & don't rely on the hearsay of some clergymen.

Confused people.
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by blueAgent(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tranquility4u:

You have never read Bible before .

Is it your grandfather that "said I Am the way No one comes to the father except through me"?

John 14:6
King James Version
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by blueAgent(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Since 1971.......... grin

Imagine having Emefiele till 2051............. tongue
Problem for dey.
That outdated man
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by tuna85: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:

So you expect him to live all his life worshipping Christ, right? As if Christ did not give all his worship to God Almighty. Better learn.
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by majamajic(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
tillaman:
Finance minister since 1971, rich for life!!
Rest in riches Mr Finance minister sir!

His works are all over Dubai for u to see

Problem is not about politicians being rich , do work and chop the money !
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by tuna85: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
blueAgent:

You have never read Bible before .

Is it your grandfather that "said I Am the way No one comes to the father except through me"?

John 14:6
King James Version
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live

All these above still doesn't answer the question, where in the Bible did Christ ask you to worship him? simple!
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by majamajic(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
PROFFIRE:

For someone that lived 5 yrs above death age from God ? U think 75 be madam put pomo ?
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by blueAgent(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
tuna85:

All these above still doesn't answer the question, where in the Bible did Christ ask you to worship him? simple!

Did you see my previous quote?

Jesus sort his father's glory not his, and how does that make Jesus less of what God said he is, His Son?
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Josywhyte: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
He contributed immensely to the growth of Dubai and UAE at large while our own presido just dey busy dey host wandering politicians up and down without yielding any results. Dubai is now an attractive entity to everyone in the world.
The only attractive thing NIGERIA has is bad government and corruption...

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by tillaman(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
majamajic:

His works are all over Dubai for u to see

Problem is not about politicians being rich , do work and chop the money !

i just said rent in riches, I never said being rich is a problem,
He has been a finance minister since 1971 so why won’t he be rich

Sarcasm bro!
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Pravedk: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chai!

Nobody said trash about this guy. You see, it's not about religion.

If ur good and do good people will remember you and your legacies.

If Baba dies today what is his legacies?

E go be ✌️

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Adek65: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Inalilahi wahina ilahi rajihun, R.I.P
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by tuna85: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
blueAgent:

Did you see my previous quote?

Jesus sort his father's glory not his, and how does that make Jesus less of what God said he is, His Son?

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by enitey(f): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Harrynight:
cry

Life, like a mist, appears
Then disappears tomorrow.
All that we are can quickly fade away,
Replaced with tears and sorrow.

Are you a witness?
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by onyeogalu1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
ecolime:

Na why I put "Arguably" there.

Trust me, the role of Finance minister in every economy is key. If the person occupying the office is incompetent, the government can never get it right. Give it to the man.

I get your point
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by Cooldiipo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum Dies At 75 by rhames(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://punchng.com/dubai-deputy-ruler-al-maktoum-dies-at-75/

The real strategist behind UAE and Dubai's transformation from a desert to an economic behemoth to the largest tourist and real estate hub in the world.

After Lee Kwan Yew, this man comes next in my heroes list.

May Almighty Allah Grant him paradise and console the family and the people of Dubai the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesotho General Elections 2022: RFP, A Newly Formed Party Is Winning / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video / Missile Strike Occurs Near U.S. Consulate In Northern Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.