Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Car Rearview Mirror - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Rearview Mirror (714 Views)

Rearview Mirror Fix / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Nissan's Intelligent Rearview Mirror Gives Drivers An Extra Set Of Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Rearview Mirror by BennyDGreat: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
1080P HD, 120A+ level lens high resolution vehicle blackbox rearview mirror dual channel recorder

Have you encountered troubles like having your car scratched or hit and the person drove off or claimed not guilty?
Nobody to pay for it, since no evidence was provided at the scene of the accident/theft. Without evidence to back up your story of an event of action or scene, the vehicle blackbox DVR proves you right for any event or damage action against your car. It has however proven to be one of the best vehicle technological modern device fit for usage.

*Features*
920*1080P/ 1280*720P Video resolution
Parking control
TF memory card 32GB maximum support
Date and time function
Multi-language support
Audio support
Standard colour effect
Motion detection function
Loop recording
Built-in sound
12-24v21 power interface
Large and decent design, a 2.4" screen in the middle for display.
Built-in 450mAh battery enable features to ensure the details of your journeys are crystal clear and accessible for reference purposes.

Re: Car Rearview Mirror by BennyDGreat: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Still available
Re: Car Rearview Mirror by adeinfinit(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Price?

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious: Rimac Nevera, Fastest Production Car / Watch Abandoned Car's, You Could Get One / Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.