Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money (5519 Views)

This Criminal Rip Me Off My 45,400 @ Anuoluwapo Exchange / Foxygreen pay my hard earned money / As Economy Bites, Companies Use ‘shrinkflation’ To Rip-off Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2021
grin grin grin Leemao

Ode ni OP

1 Like

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Pradit: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2021
This is character defamation and can earn you jail time.you initiated the escrow process and did not follow the rules when engaging in escrow services, wese90 is not liable for that and has no
Business with you.I’ll suggest you tender a public apology
To wese90 and close this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Morningstarrr:

If you know what is good for you, kindly borrow sense, buy a bottle of Red Label, locate @wese90, prostrate and apologize for character defamation.

I have read through all the trash you guys are posting and I am not surprised because most of you guys are suffering from memory decade and you see no wrong in scamming because that is what put food on your table. Generation of theif!!!
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by gmacnoms(m): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2021
moneytalk247:

I have read through all the trash you guys are posting and I am not surprised because most of you guys are suffering from memory decade and you see no wrong in scamming because that is what put food on your table. Generation of theif!!!
Are you kidding me? undecided
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Alfred74: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2021
moneytalk247:

Drop your home address i wan come give you the money in person.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2021
wese90 upon all people. Na wa oo. Someone that came so low and humble to accept escrow fee of 500 naira.. .untop money wey never reach anything. I just don't know what op has at the back of his mind. Some people have spoilt their relationship with their future helper and will still suffer hard for it. If you are wise op, there are some people you don't just accuse wrongly in this forum. Some have connections that can put you for jail easily just with his lawyer and a phone call especially if it is baseless. Don't think this is a faceless forum. I have been here since 2005 and I know what am talking about. You better get sense.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Zino1011(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2021
Why do I have a feeling that there is more to these.I feel there is a grand scheme by so unscrupulous element to tarnish Wese’s image.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by whisp3r(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2021
I will teach you small lesson. You think this forum is faceless and you can post anything without repercussion.

Here's the details of the OP wese90

Name: Joseph Ame

Known Locations:

Bwari, Abuja
Gwagwalada, Abuja
Airport Rd, Lugbe Abuja

Phone numbers: 09060051099, 08093697057

Other monikers on Nairaland U4ure

I'll be posting more information soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by gurunlocker: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Either the op is foolish (obviously) based on his comments.

He doesn't know how escrow works (How will a sensible person ask another person the character of someone you want to trade with, why go to escrow in the first place)

He is the same guy as the bulkbtc rubbish who is looking to tarnish the image of wese.... People like this should be taught a hard lesson.

You don't just come online and tag people scam... They are still explaining to you, you are still acting like a mad fellow.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by SKhanmi: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2021
This one wants to end up like the other mentally unstable programmer that got arrested & humiliated on NL with pictures. I hope they pick you up & teach you a lesson. Everything you have typed has gone against reason,you can't even provide screenshots?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Owodiran1(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2021
I am so disappointed i must say.... The op wants attention and you are all giving him..... WHAT DO I EVEN KNOW.....
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by johnpaschal(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2021
punisha:
Op I would have dashed u back the money lost , butasideyou being extremely annoying and won't say I'm sorry even when many people have pointed out your mistake, a better part of me says you are one and the same with the seller.

Bro abeg some people Dy wey need am ....I no get bad mouth make I forward you my account?.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by hawksford: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
moneytalk247:

hawksford:
Head wey go collet (2 by 2 plank), make e fly go Hiroshima or comot Earth go Mercury

E gatz still collet grin

Pradit don talk
Kreamie don talk
IDboy don talk
Dominique don talk
Ammy don talk
Twinskenny don talk
Wizzy don talk
Shalom don talk
Onyizee don talk

People wey for fit appease the wrath of the gods to temper justice with mercy don talk

Beht no, mosquito no dey hear till e follow coffin enter 6 feet

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by The5DME(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
stupid op.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by SavageResponse(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
whisp3r:
I will teach you small lesson. You think this forum is faceless and you can post anything without repercussion.

Known Locations:

Bwari, Abuja
Gwagwalada, Abuja
Airport Rd, Lugbe Abuja

The OP is Moneytalk247 not Wese90!
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by 2signo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mods should leave this thread o. Don't delete as it is wese90's evidence in court against the OP. Thank you.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Kinolas(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
moneytalk247:

From your words, conduct and gross disrespect for nairalanders (you have tagged virtually everyone who commented on your post a scammer, the same people you came to share your story with).

You have proven to be someone that shouldn’t be taken serious.

Everybody get problem for this life, but this your problem makes me feel pity instead of anger, cuz this is too big a problem for one person to have.

I pray for you that it won’t end you.

Wese90 remains 100% Legit, anytime anyday.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by whisp3r(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

The OP is Moneytalk247 not Wese90!

Yes I know. I mentioned wese so he can see it
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
whisp3r:

Known Locations:

Bwari, Abuja
Gwagwalada, Abuja
Airport Rd, Lugbe Abuja

do you want my house no. don't worry i will give it out soon you will be the first to used as a escape goat for other to learn
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
hawksford:

Pradit don talk
Kreamie don talk
IDboy don talk
Dominique don talk
Ammy don talk
Twinskenny don talk
Wizzy don talk
Shalom don talk

Onyizee don talk

People wey for fit appease the wrath of the gods to temper justice with mercy don talk

Beht no, mosquito no dey hear till e follow coffin enter 6 feet

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin

did i hear you say what. appeal you will eventually appeal your grandfather in the grave and you end up just like them.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Hamedolawale(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
@wese90 ...I have just one request..,.please don't let this fool go freely, also, kindly post pictures of him being dealt with so others can learn from his foolish act. Thank you
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by LifeSolutionsTV: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
This thread weak me ooo
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by hawksford: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
moneytalk247:

did i hear you say what. appeal you will eventually appeal your grandfather in the grave and you end up just like them.

Lol,

Pardon chief grin , I don't exchange words with rascals that cry foul over Ten Dollars they foolishly lost; it's not in my habit sir tongue

By the way, you lack polished grammar, send me your account number, let me send you what your tuition is worth; your incoherence in speech and thinking gives me a lot to bother about.

I'll be more than willing to help you with leveling that up

Don't forget to send it chief

Good cheers wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Rexraph18(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pls guys I want to ask for one thing, even if it’s just for once, let everyone of us put hands on deck and make sure this op is arrested and charged to court for character defamation.

Wese has served almost a thousand persons on the this forum if not more, even as we speak, wese has my money in a pending deal.

So for the services he has rendered to us all these years.. we can’t let anyone walk out from nowhere and decide to hide behind his calculator of a phone and type derogatory words against Wese90..

NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by sammirano: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Op. You be mumu. Escorw has no obligation to vouch for the personality you are dealing with. You should have followed his procedure.

Also, the escrow made the process too diffcult, part of the reason, the poor boy is a victim now. In this deal, i dont see any reason for id card which slows down the whole process. Make transactions quick and easy. Not conplicate the whole thing like its some rocket science.

My 2 cents
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Rexraph18(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
sammirano:
Op. You be mumu. Escorw has no obligation to vouch for the personality you are dealing with. You should have followed his procedure.

Also, the escrow made the process too diffcult, part of the reason, the poor boy is a victim now. In this deal, i dont see any reason for id card which slows down the whole process. Make transactions quick and easy. Not conplicate the whole thing like its some rocket science.

My 2 cents

Oga what are you saying, provide identification and you’re saying it is making the process cumbersome.

You obviously chatted him up for his services from Nairaland which is almost faceless, he needs proper identification cos na money matter he de handle.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by sammirano: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rexraph18:

Oga what are you saying, provide identification and you’re saying it is making the process cumbersome.

You obviously chatted him up for his services from Nairaland which is almost faceless, he needs proper identification cos na money matter he de handle.

who is this one. I have been trading on currency thread since.... and I say in this transaction Id is nonsense. the escrow knows how to categorize trans. costs. so he should know how to request for info based on transaction.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by hawksford: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
sammirano:

who is this one. I have been trading on currency thread since.... and I say in this transaction Id is nonsense. the escrow knows how to categorize trans. costs. so he should know how to request for info based on transaction.

It's funds chief

It's been done to be assured they are from legal sources and if they aren't or are proceeds of fraudulent activities, he won't be flagged while the perpetrator or the sender goes scot free for lack of evidence

It's for documentation purposes chief

+ someone trying to clarify you on things shouldn't warrant who is this one . It doesn't speak well

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Rexraph18(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
sammirano:

Kuku use escrow from the currency thread that doesn’t require ID,

Wese90’s Terms and conditions requires you submit ID card and if you must use his services, you should be able to abide by those terms.

To every man his own.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by sammirano: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rexraph18:

Kuku use escrow from the currency thread that doesn’t require ID,

Wese90’s Terms and conditions requires you submit ID card and if you must use his services, you should be able to abide by those terms.

To every man his own.

Ogeni. I do not need escrow to perform any trade on Nl. Those days are gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam / Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! / Latest Nse News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.