Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam (5521 Views)

Ip Capital Forex Scam Alert With Evidence / Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? / What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by okogboe: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
This thread is dedicated to exposing Intelligence Prime Capital Forex trading scam

Make sure you watch all the videos for your own safety and share too

I went undercover to uncover all hidden truth about IP Capital Scam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1qEsGg0tkw
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by okogboe: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
It's so sad that we Nigerians see the truth right in front of us and still try to deny it
We are sometimes no better than the developers of these ponzi schemes

We see that a Platform will not end well because it's a Ponzi yet we allow those who trust us to invest big because of 5 to 10 percent commission. Too bad

The world should know today that Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam

Intelligence Prime Capital has a Fake CEO
Intelligence Prime Capital runs on fake servers
Intelligence Prime Capital uses doctored myfxbook
Intelligence Prime Capital cloned AVATRADE website and forgot to edit the date of creation
Intelligence Prime Capital is a fake forex broker
Intelligence Prime Capital does not have a bot
I made 22 shocking revelations as to why Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam and Ponzi Scheme

Watch the video before you get scammed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fa-PIafmds
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by okogboe: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Important notice❗️
Warning ⚠️
Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam if you are an investor, take out your funds now
If you have friends advertising it, please warn them now

They do not have a trading robot
Their trades are on fake servers
Regulation is Paid for

I have done a full review with evidences of claim

Watch the video and share

Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by okogboe: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
NOTICE TO ALL IP CAPITAL AKA INTELLIGENCE PRIME CAPITAL INVESTORS

A FULL HONEST RESEARCH HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT AND IP CAPITAL IS ANOTHER PONZI SCAM

THEY DO NOT TRADE FOREX
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by princeso2020(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
FINTRAC

FINTRAC is Canada‘s financial intelligence unit. Its role is to facilitate the detection, prevention
To verify that Intelligence Prime Capital is registered with them, just go to Google, type Fintrac and go to their site. then click on “Search for the ESM register” in the quick links.
Then, we type “Intelligence Prime capital” to find out if they are really declared in this organization.

ASIC
Then we have ASIC which stands for “Australian Securities and Investments Commission”. It is simply the official body of the Australian government that handles the regulation of investment companies. Its role is to protect Australian consumers, investors and creditors by enforcing and regulating company and financial services law.

If we go to Google, and we type Australian ASIC , we come across their site. I click on “Companies and organizations” to see the registered companies. I choose “Organizations and Business Name” and type “intelligence prime capital”.
And indeed, they are well registered as a legal company to operate in the financial markets.

THE FINCEN
And finally, we also have the MSB which stands for Money Services Business. This is the Money Services Business Information Center also called FINCEN . Its role is to protect the financial system of the United States against illicit use and to fight against money laundering. FINCEN is a public utility of the United States government.
If we actually go to the FINCEN website. We click on Money Services Business Information. We type Intelligence Prime Capital in Legal Name. We fall well on their declarative sheet.
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by princeso2020(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
go through the about website and see things for yourself. IPC is a well regulated organization, that is why people are investing their money there. for months the business is running without failing, check your review.
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by MrCamron(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Please do not invest your money with this broker/fintech (Intelligence Prime Capital) company. IPC is all scam !
So many red flags !

Among their red flags;

One thing I’ve learnt from 3 years of trading is that:
1. No one has a magic winning formula no matter what they say. No one can predict the market 100%. Bots are trained by humans and are never 100% accurate.
2. If you see a site promising huge returns, run away as fast as you can from them.
3. Invest in the normal market!
4. Any red flag should be taken seriously
5. The only people who win are developers and holders of good projects.. Elon and billionaires alike didn’t trade
6. Scams are everywhere you should be vert scared and tread carefully.. the more blind influencers there are the worse the scam
7. Never trust someone else to do your trades
8. If any site holds your coins for you and say they trade for you, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE FROM THEM..
9. Lying about regulations is a big red flag

10. This investment company copy and paste the "About us" section of another website "Avatrade" as theirs. No legitimate company will ever do that because of legal actions.

11. I have monitored their trades, they use huge lot size to trade small account and target only 2 to 5 pips, either their trades are fake, or they choose to hide their running trades so you won’t see huge negative balance. In essence, such risk is not ideal in forex, as a matter of fact it’s a major read flag.

12. Everything reeks of a scam. I am doing an experiment with my IPC MT4 account and tried to copy its trades to one of my other non IPC MT4 accounts and guess what: it has not copied ANY trades to the slave account. And, like others, no one has actually been able to see any trades in action on MT4: it’s as if the trades just magically appear in its history so they are creating their own data.

13. Your referral link will not be created for you until you purchase any of their not and also fund it. That make me believe that they are forcing people to invest. If not, why will their referral link not be available until you invest? They are simply interested in people’s money. I have never seen any platform that will withheld a referral link until you put money while they are looking for more members.

14. There are several youtube videos of how easy it is to fake trades in Meta Trader from the broker side,check them out.

15. The warning from the British Columbia Securities Commission already is a huge red flag, because it means that Intelligence Prime Capital is breaking the law in British Columbia by providing investment services without the authorization that is required by the law. Dismissing that by saying it is not the entire Canada is like dismissing fire in your house because it is only in the kitchen.

16. Oh yea ! Yeah, sure, so the company started 15 years ago in the financial sector and got their first website in 2021. Give me a break… !

17. Yeah, Ponzi schemes do pay at the beginning, but then the inevitable collapse always comes.

18. Ponzi schemes come and go, but there formats will always remain the same.

19. I find it dubious that they will post just their won trades but go to great lengths to hide every other detail including open trades, losses, etc.

20. Fintrac and MSB registrations are not enough for brokers and investment companies. Ask the SEC in the US or regulators in Canada. In fact, Intellgience Prime Capital has already blacklisted by at least one regulator in Canada:

21. Traditionally,even with a bot at work,you can decide to over-ride it and trade manually ! But here,You cant see the trades. Do they even have a demo?
Or can you place trades manually?
If no, then it’s just a pyramid Ponzi using mt4 to deceive the gullible ones.

22. Even regulated brokers that have been long around can and do change data on mt4 or 5, except if it’s ECN enabled. Pls read about how mt works. Anyone can fool you with mt4 or 5

23. The issue is that if and when they pack up and leave tomorrow how can you hold them responsible??
They aren’t regulated so they can close up with your investments at any time.

24. Any broker or trading platform will have more than one mode of payment/transfer. But here, they only accept cryptocurrency. No mention of other mode of other payments likes bank transfer ,checks, etc.

25. We see this a lot these days, fraudsters create pseudo blockchains like Zeniq just to show people something to invest in, to get their money. But they never deliver a real product that would have a real use case and that would get adopted at scale.

26. But the reality is not even that complicated. IPchain and IPcloud are not real projects. The real IPchain was a blockchain project back in 2017 and it is now dead. IPchain from Intelligence Prime Capital is just a shameless money grab, a tool to transfer money from hopeful people to scammers.

27. Iprime Capital says on its website that it has a TRC-20 token that you can stake in their proof of stake new model to earn money. Well, a TRC-20 token means that it is a token in the Tron blockchain, that it has not a separate blockchain where a separate process of transactions confirmation would be happening. In other words, IPchain token transactions are confirmed by the Tron network, there is no secondary IPchain staking to be done. Unless it is an artificial one to create a Ponzi scheme.

28. Ladies and Gentlemen, most TRC-20 tokens are scam !!

29. A search revealed five other organizations using the address, this might mean that this is a virtual office address.

30. I dont think i am allowed to share links here.But i think it is needless ! But if you are still doubting,I can give you links to all these claims if you are still in doubts,but you shouldnt be. They are scammers !

31. The final thing we investigated was the company’s management team. This is important because having competent people at the helm of affairs means the company would do well and meet its obligations. Likewise, fraudulent companies find it hard to recruit top industry professionals who have worked with recognized firms as such individuals would not want to spoil their reputations. Intelligence Prime Capital does not list any of its management team members on its website. The only person we could find was their supposed Chief Marketing Officer via their YouTube channel.

32. Putting it all together, Intelligence Prime Capital is less than a year old, stole content from another forex broker’s website for its own website, is likely operating from a virtual address and is showing Signs of being an illegal professional participant in the securities market. Our advice is that you stay clear of Intelligence Prime Capital, it has all the telltale signs of a fraudulent offering.

* I’m more experienced now to smell a scam from a far.. my own opinions, i wouldn’t invest neither tell anyone to put even a drop of their cash in IPC but if you want, no one is holding you back from investing
*TREAD CAREFULLY, SCAMS THESE DAYS ARE QUITE WELL DESIGNED IT’S HARD TO KNOW WHAT’S TRUE AND FALSE ANYMORE
#stay safe

Believe me, even though it is presently paying out, but at the end of the day they will run away with their investors money.
Where is the empathy again in this world? Imagine you were driving down on a street inside a car you just bought with your returns from this investment company, then you came across a woman who was about to pass-out because she just lost her only baby who she gave birth to after her 20 years of marriage, you got to learn she could have saved the baby if she had access to her money she invested with this investment company but she was scammed since she was a late investors unlike you who was an early investor with the same investment company. You were still driving and thinking of her calamity when you saw another man on the street with a worse experience than the woman who just lost her baby. A minute later, you came across a student who shared a worst experience he had with you with the same investment company. Please tell me who will you feel? Any sympathy or empathy ? Remember, these people could have been your friends, your relatives or loved ones !

We need to stop these guys ! Collectively, we need to do the right thing for the sake of humanity and empathy !
Lastly, please stop being lazy,please learn how to trade ! Develop yourself, read related articles ,watch related videos !!

6 Likes

Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by 111P3kdudu(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
MrCamron:
Please do not invest your money with this broker/fintech (Intelligence Prime Capital) company. IPC is all scam !
So many red flags !

Among their red flags;

1. No one has a magic winning formula no matter what they say. No one can predict the market 100%. Bots are trained by humans and are never 100% accurate.
2. If you see a site promising huge returns, run away as fast as you can from them.
5. The only people who win are developers and holders of good projects.. Elon and billionaires alike didn’t trade
6. Scams are everywhere you should be vert scared and tread carefully.. the more blind influencers there are the worse the scam
8. If any site holds your coins for you and say they trade for you, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE FROM THEM..

10. This investment company copy and paste the "About us" section of another website "Avatrade" as theirs. No legitimate company will ever do that because of legal actions.

11. I have monitored their trades, they use huge lot size to trade small account and target only 2 to 5 pips, either their trades are fake, or they choose to hide their running trades so you won’t see huge negative balance. In essence, such risk is not ideal in forex, as a matter of fact it’s a major read flag.

12. Everything reeks of a scam. I am doing an experiment with my IPC MT4 account and tried to copy its trades to one of my other non IPC MT4 accounts and guess what: it has not copied ANY trades to the slave account. And, like others, no one has actually been able to see any trades in action on MT4: it’s as if the trades just magically appear in its history so they are creating their own data.

13. Your referral link will not be created for you until you purchase any of their not and also fund it. That make me believe that they are forcing people to invest. If not, why will their referral link not be available until you invest? They are simply interested in people’s money. I have never seen any platform that will withheld a referral link until you put money while they are looking for more members.

14. There are several youtube videos of how easy it is to fake trades in Meta Trader from the broker side,check them out.

15. The warning from the British Columbia Securities Commission already is a huge red flag, because it means that Intelligence Prime Capital is breaking the law in British Columbia by providing investment services without the authorization that is required by the law. Dismissing that by saying it is not the entire Canada is like dismissing fire in your house because it is only in the kitchen.

16. Oh yea ! Yeah, sure, so the company started 15 years ago in the financial sector and got their first website in 2021. Give me a break… !

17. Yeah, Ponzi schemes do pay at the beginning, but then the inevitable collapse always comes.

19. I find it dubious that they will post just their won trades but go to great lengths to hide every other detail including open trades, losses, etc.

20. Fintrac and MSB registrations are not enough for brokers and investment companies. Ask the SEC in the US or regulators in Canada. In fact, Intellgience Prime Capital has already blacklisted by at least one regulator in Canada:

21. Traditionally,even with a bot at work,you can decide to over-ride it and trade manually ! But here,You cant see the trades. Do they even have a demo?

22. Even regulated brokers that have been long around can and do change data on mt4 or 5, except if it’s ECN enabled. Pls read about how mt works. Anyone can fool you with mt4 or 5

23. The issue is that if and when they pack up and leave tomorrow how can you hold them responsible??

24. Any broker or trading platform will have more than one mode of payment/transfer. But here, they only accept cryptocurrency. No mention of other mode of other payments likes bank transfer ,checks, etc.

25. We see this a lot these days, fraudsters create pseudo blockchains like Zeniq just to show people something to invest in, to get their money. But they never deliver a real product that would have a real use case and that would get adopted at scale.

26. But the reality is not even that complicated. IPchain and IPcloud are not real projects. The real IPchain was a blockchain project back in 2017 and it is now dead. IPchain from Intelligence Prime Capital is just a shameless money grab, a tool to transfer money from hopeful people to scammers.

27. Iprime Capital says on its website that it has a TRC-20 token that you can stake in their proof of stake new model to earn money. Well, a TRC-20 token means that it is a token in the Tron blockchain, that it has not a separate blockchain where a separate process of transactions confirmation would be happening. In other words, IPchain token transactions are confirmed by the Tron network, there is no secondary IPchain staking to be done. Unless it is an artificial one to create a Ponzi scheme.

29. A search revealed five other organizations using the address, this might mean that this is a virtual office address.

30. I dont think i am allowed to share links here.But i think it is needless ! But if you are still doubting,I can give you links to all these claims if you are still in doubts,but you shouldnt be. They are scammers !

31. The final thing we investigated was the company’s management team. This is important because having competent people at the helm of affairs means the company would do well and meet its obligations. Likewise, fraudulent companies find it hard to recruit top industry professionals who have worked with recognized firms as such individuals would not want to spoil their reputations. Intelligence Prime Capital does not list any of its management team members on its website. The only person we could find was their supposed Chief Marketing Officer via their YouTube channel.

32. Putting it all together, Intelligence Prime Capital is less than a year old, stole content from another forex broker’s website for its own website, is likely operating from a virtual address and is showing Signs of being an illegal professional participant in the securities market. Our advice is that you stay clear of Intelligence Prime Capital, it has all the telltale signs of a fraudulent offering.

* I’m more experienced now to smell a scam from a far.. my own opinions, i wouldn’t invest neither tell anyone to put even a drop of their cash in IPC but if you want, no one is holding you back from investing
*TREAD CAREFULLY, SCAMS THESE DAYS ARE QUITE WELL DESIGNED IT’S HARD TO KNOW WHAT’S TRUE AND FALSE ANYMORE
#stay safe

Believe me, even though it is presently paying out, but at the end of the day they will run away with their investors money.
Where is the empathy again in this world? Imagine you were driving down on a street inside a car you just bought with your returns from this investment company, then you came across a woman who was about to pass-out because she just lost her only baby who she gave birth to after her 20 years of marriage, you got to learn she could have saved the baby if she had access to her money she invested with this investment company but she was scammed since she was a late investors unlike you who was an early investor with the same investment company. You were still driving and thinking of her calamity when you saw another man on the street with a worse experience than the woman who just lost her baby. A minute later, you came across a student who shared a worst experience he had with you with the same investment company. Please tell me who will you feel? Any sympathy or empathy ? Remember, these people could have been your friends, your relatives or loved ones !

We need to stop these guys ! Collectively, we need to do the right thing for the sake of humanity and empathy !
Lastly, please stop being lazy,please learn how to trade ! Develop yourself, read related articles ,watch related videos !!

U ar rite.
IPC is a scam
The sells of the bot giving various percentages for such various prices is questionable .
The comp plan dat pays up lines from trading capital of investors/affiliates is a red flag

2 Likes

Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by Elliotwaveforec: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good job! This man called Successful Sanmi even ran the advert on Jordan FM Lagos today. I don't know why Sanmi runs scam adverts on his programme.
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by ilebaye2017(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thank you all for the unbiased analysis.
My simple take is to be wary of investment platforms that, promises of steady, mouth watering returns without, the possibility of losing.
Thank you great analyst here. My 'shishi' IPC no go see ooo!
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by Arrowgents: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Investment is not by force,no risk no reward,that is how they said Omegapro is a scam but the investment has made me a millionaire in about two years,IPC is the best decision i have taken so far this year.
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by caporia: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Arrowgents:
Investment is not by force,no risk no reward,that is how they said Omegapro is a scam but the investment has made me a millionaire in about two years,IPC is the best decision i have taken so far this year.

I hate to say this...
Run for your life while you can
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by dabanta: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUDIU8m-Fho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3xMMc-w4

If u want to be financially free..there are truly ways online which u can..As for me and my house hold we use A.i (Artificial Intelligence).
The time has come where you need to take advantage of every positive opportunity.This is a life time opportunity..

When I say Artificial intelligence i mean using Robotics to make money from the F X market...Usually in d past der have been BOTs dat have failed,dis one u have never seen such a spectacular roBOT in ur life.I want to introduce you to a Bot u get and install it to any MT4 broker.it works with any broker in this world.

iTRADEUP Global is the company.they have 4 products which wen u aquire,it becomes a life time asset.

1.Beta Bot (BBT):delivers 5-10% monthly(Price is $400)trades all currencies.
2.Alpha Bot (ABT) :delivers 10-20% /M (Price $800)trades all currencies.
3. Super Bot (SBT) delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500)trades all currencies.
4.Goldmine Bot (GMT)delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500) trades only XAU/USD and EUR/USD n GBP/USD

Let me explain something..you are not renting Des BOTs,the way you pay IPC and AutoFx investment monthly and u also share profits with other BOT companies...But with any ITRADEUP GLOBAL products u do not share profit with any company and u buy to aquire the BOT..those in Port Harcourt can arrange a meeting with me,to see everything with ur eyes..but I will also send out videos u watch to see evidences .

Artificial intelligence is here to stay..make money smartly ..

To know more join d iTRADEUP Global group

https:///BXFK2x9DZ0bHbD0sQc5JMm

0 9 0 59766077
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by okogboe: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
More evidence to prove that Intelligence Prime Capital is a Ponzi Scheme and a scam is out

BAD NEWS�
NEW SCAM ALERT!

EVER HEARD OF THE PONZI SCHEME
INTELLIGENCE PRIME CAPITAL a.k.a IP Capital or IPC

Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam and there are complete proofs
Video reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1qEsGg0tkw

Intelligence Prime Capital has no trading bot I will make a video showing everyone how they fake trade results

Intelligence Prime Capital is
not real, it is a Ponzi Scheme

The one that pained me the most is Intelligence Prime Capital ASIC regulation Licence document, it is fake everything is in the video oh my God I weep for my country many people will lose everything this year if they continue this Ponzi Scheme

This company claims to have been existing since 2006 on their website but they started just August last year

On their Official PDF presentation document they are flaunting one Mr Stephan Walter as their CEO and they claim he was the vice president of the European Central Bank

A search on Google for Mr Stephan Walter of European Central Bank brought back an entirely different face

They claim to be licensed by ASIC in Australia to operate as a broker, a search through the certificate issuer (HLK GROUP) shows it was forged
You can visit HLKgroup.au to confirm this

Their Myfxbook page is a doctored one all necessary public details are set to private

They are appearing on WikiFx front page and that's because they paid for it you can confirm this there's an AD icon besides their name

The Canadian address they gave as Head office is fake
Canadian government wrote a public warning against them

US and Russian government did the same they said their licences are fake

A YouTuber has revealed everything about the lies of this company feel free to watch from the source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGIThvkZ9VQ
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by Snitch24(m): 1:53am On Jun 13, 2022
MrCamron:
So many red flags !

Among their red flags;

#stay safe

Wow I wish I saw this post earlier
I I lost 1,917$
Plus the money I used in buying the trading bot making a total of $2,030
So sad

1 Like

Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by Snitch24(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Arrowgents:

I hope you're still alive bro

2 Likes

Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by MrCamron(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Snitch24:

Wow I wish I saw this post earlier
I I lost 1,917$
Plus the money I used in buying the trading bot making a total of $2,030
So sad

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
Please try to learn how to trade cryptocurrency, its better than giving your hard-earned money to some misfits.
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by Snitch24(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
MrCamron:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
Please try to learn how to trade cryptocurrency, its better than giving your hard-earned money to some misfits.
Pls can you show me how

1 Like

Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by sonofElElyon: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Snitch24:

Pls can you show me how

You want to lose your money a second time right
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by Snitch24(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Life is all about risk bro

1 Like

Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by MrCamron(m): 4:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Snitch24:

Life is all about risk bro

sonofElElyon could be right (considering the happenings around)
But later,please dont forget to share/update the experience with him.

Cheers.
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by MickyJNR5: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam by Kobicove(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
sonofElElyon:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Series (VII): The Minibus Transportation Business / How Safe And Secured Is Owealth, A Saving And Investment Platform On Opay / Win Thrills Network Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.