Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire (31903 Views)

Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by DARKVOICES(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
lovat:
Take Law into your hands and get banned.

His post didn't break any rules

No man born of woman can ban me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by SmartPolician: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
DARKVOICES:

We dey Nairaland together na. No worry. Judgment day dey come for both of una.

You really need to grow up!
This man you are threatening another for doesn't care about you.
I don't know why we have many daft people in this country.
Jeeeezzzzzz!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by CodeTemplar: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lol.
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by IJOBA11: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
SuperBold:
Tinubu spent out of his money oh but economic migrants will not allow him to rest. Its not your money or state money

Why the noise?
BUT CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME. HOW ABOUT YORUBA PEOPLE IN THE IDP CAMP. LETS TRY AND TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH SOMETIMES embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by DARKVOICES(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

Jeeeezzzzzz!!!!

Another IPOB terrorist l...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by AmuRubber(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damn
Isoright...

This pussy asss niggarrrr campaigning for 2023 already

niggarrrr
He is not even aware that his wings is gonna be clipped before 2023

Damn niggarrrr...

Tinubu is not a real niggarrrr...
He doesn't know what he has put his hands into.
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
DARKVOICES:

Lalasticlala will never ban this user...

Seun, if you continue to ignore this injustice, we'll take the law into our own hands. Just watch and see.
what exactly are you saying? What has he done to warrant banning?
If people like you own nairaland, I can imagine the type of judgment you will pass daily

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by okeyglm: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
like wike, like tinubu. all na hustling for 2023 presidency.
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by lovat(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
DARKVOICES:

No man born of woman can ban me...
Small talk from a small boy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Freelancer2020:
If this is true then tinubu fall my hand, the same tinubu that failed to say/do anything about the happening in south west quickly japa go katsina go dey dash them money

He is investing
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by ogubolokento(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
What is 50million ask Tambuwal what it means to burn market, 500 million
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by salford1: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Charity no longer begins at home. What a joke.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Fahdiga(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
lovat:
Take Law into your hands and get banned.

His post didn't break any rules
It is all because I exposed their devilish agenda on nairaland they have teemed up to hurt me in whatever way they can but they have failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
What a slavery move!!!!
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Coronavirus1: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
How much have you given to the Burn Lagos markets hypocrisy.
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Fahdiga(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
what exactly are you saying? What has he done to warrant banning?
If people like you own nairaland, I can imagine the type of judgment you will pass daily
All this because I exposed their northern devilish agenda on nairaland they have teemed up to hurt me in whatever way they can but they have failed woefully
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by iwaeda: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Okobaba got burnt in Ebute-Meta, Tinubu was not aware. Awon topolo won ti gbale lo rule wa. Will you forever be a slave?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by jrusky(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Imagine And same fula beheading his people and he was asking where are the cows?

Tinubu no let me swear for you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by salford1: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
DARKVOICES:
God bless you, daddy Tinubu. We Northerners shall reward you.

God bless Nigeria.
I know you were being sarcastic, but all the same, Tinubu is no Abiola. Northerners would rather vote for Fulani Atiku before they consider Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Fahdiga(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

Jeeeezzzzzz!!!!
Don't mind the almajiri. all this hatred because I exposed their devilish northern agenda on nairaland. northerners have teemed up to hurt me in whatever way they can but they have failed woefully
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by buckeyemedia: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
How much did Bobo Chicago donate to Ibadan people during the Shasha market crisis. how about many of his kinsmen eating cabin biscuit in Benin Republic IDP, how much has he donated to them. This man is truly a Fulani slave to the core. does he think all this eye services will make him president
let's wait and see if the same Fulanis will not jail him before 2023
Let your father go & donate to shahsha market, let jagaban do what he wants to do with his money, if he decides to call your mother to dash her money to buy provisions for you from the market it is his prerogative, don’t cry over another person’s money, go & make yours, Useless Failure.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by slowice(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
DARKVOICES:

Lalasticlala will never ban this user...

Seun, if you continue to ignore this injustice, we'll take the law into our own hands. Just watch and see.

Shut up, ode.. You self na big olodo sl¶ve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by ejiaro: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
The one that happened at Abule Ado how much did him donate, during the covid that people where feeding from hand to mouth has many people did he assist

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Cajal(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
See another FULANI SLAVE

JUST LIKE NYISOME WIKE...the wicked
Also donated to sokoto
Teachers are complaining of several months of unpaid entitlement
Yet wicke went ahead and donated huge sum
Tinubu was no different
Na Fulani go jail the two of u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Fahdiga(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Cerebellum:

Leave that stupid baskard o

Eleribuu Almajiri
All this because I exposed their devilish northern agenda on nairaland. since then they have teemed up to hurt me in whatever way they can but they have failed woefully
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by buckeyemedia: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
ejiaro:
The one that happened at Abule Ado how much did him donate, during the covid that people where feeding from hand to mouth has many people did he assist
How much your papa donate?
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by Prussian: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
How much did you give victims of Balogun market fire in Lagos? Akotileta.
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by oluwaahmed: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
How much did Bobo Chicago donate to Ibadan people during the Shasha market crisis. how about many of his kinsmen eating cabin biscuit in Benin Republic IDP, how much has he donated to them. This man is truly a Fulani slave to the core. does he think all this eye services will make him president

The frog-eyed fool cannot see the handwriting on the wall even when they have started courting GEJ. Southern rulers are very foolish
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by supereagle(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
All for 2023. How much did you give Shaha victims? Fulani will betray you. Learn from Awo.
Re: Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire by OkoNDOoBo: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
kriss216 wike donated 500m you nairaland urchins act like nothi g happened .hypocrites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.