Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) (39103 Views)

The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video) / Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / BBNaija 2019: Man Faints At Audition Venue In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by COdeGenesis: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
jj
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Village at work! imagine they followed this one all the way to America just make sure say they disgrace am.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by bumirumma: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
The tension was too high for her

Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Sabadon(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
that moment you re face to face with your all time idol and being judged by them
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Abbamasta(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=envoymedia post=100172055]Moment American Idol Contestant, Funke Lagoke Fainted On Stage During Judgement (Photos, Video)

American Idol contestant, Funke Lagoke was rushed to the hospital after she fainted and fell flat on her face after her performance with fellow singer Ronda Felton on Monday night's episode, IgbereTV reports.

The terrifying incident happened while she was receiving feedback from the judges after her performance with her fellow contestant and duet partner.

The pair performed ‘Tell Him’, a song written and recorded by Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion.

In a clip from the episode, Lagoke's hands can be seen shaking as judge Lionel Richie was critiquing their performance of "Tell Him."

“Funke, you got yourself to the end. The problem is ... ” Richie said before Lagoke fainted, landing with an alarming thud.

Richie, Panelist Luke Bryan medical staff immediately ran onto the stage to help staff members attend to Lagoke before she was rushed to the hospital.

The show later revealed that Lagoke had been "treated for dehydration and released from the hospital."

"She will return for the showstopper round," the statement added.

Richie, 71, told Felton that she and Lagoke had both advanced to the next round.

"Both of you deserve to go through," he said. "I want you to know, congratulations, okay? I know that was traumatic, okay? But we're here for you. We're family, okay?"

Despite the happy news, Felton still looked worried over her duet partner, saying: "She's gotta get some stitches."

Katy Perry then added, "But she's gonna come back tomorrow and she's gonna be singing for showstopper."

"I'm just worried about her health more than anything. I feel like that's the number one important thing right now," Felton said in a confessional. "I just want her to know that I love her, that I care about her. I want her to be okay."

pondei's style would not work there grin[quote author=envoymedia post=100172055]Moment American Idol Contestant, Funke Lagoke Fainted On Stage During Judgement (Photos, Video)

American Idol contestant, Funke Lagoke was rushed to the hospital after she fainted and fell flat on her face after her performance with fellow singer Ronda Felton on Monday night's episode, IgbereTV reports.

The terrifying incident happened while she was receiving feedback from the judges after her performance with her fellow contestant and duet partner.

The pair performed ‘Tell Him’, a song written and recorded by Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion.

In a clip from the episode, Lagoke's hands can be seen shaking as judge Lionel Richie was critiquing their performance of "Tell Him."

“Funke, you got yourself to the end. The problem is ... ” Richie said before Lagoke fainted, landing with an alarming thud.

Richie, Panelist Luke Bryan medical staff immediately ran onto the stage to help staff members attend to Lagoke before she was rushed to the hospital.

The show later revealed that Lagoke had been "treated for dehydration and released from the hospital."

"She will return for the showstopper round," the statement added.

Richie, 71, told Felton that she and Lagoke had both advanced to the next round.

"Both of you deserve to go through," he said. "I want you to know, congratulations, okay? I know that was traumatic, okay? But we're here for you. We're family, okay?"

Despite the happy news, Felton still looked worried over her duet partner, saying: "She's gotta get some stitches."

Katy Perry then added, "But she's gonna come back tomorrow and she's gonna be singing for showstopper."

"I'm just worried about her health more than anything. I feel like that's the number one important thing right now," Felton said in a confessional. "I just want her to know that I love her, that I care about her. I want her to be okay."

pondei's style would not work there
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Duplexxx: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
This one no chop before coming to stage
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by xynerise: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ouch!!
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by michaelbills(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Buhari is shocked
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by dododawa1: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
Some ladies and faint sha,wetin go fit make me faint ,let me think first,I'll be back
you never collect BIG rod before.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by dododawa1: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
Some ladies and faint sha,wetin go fit make me faint ,let me think first,I'll be back
what of big ROD.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Regex: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
I can relate to how she felt before dropping on the floor.

She will be alright.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by alfasexy: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Afonjaress wan overdo herself.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hongkog:

If i decide to go doggy with you even the devil won't stop you from fainting.
u go dehydrate her via several rigorous squirting abi? I believe u baba men like u don’t make love or engage in sex u labour ����
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by saajus: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lionel Richie and his colleagues were only making an honest remark. They knew Funke and the lady paired with her have so much potential and can do far better. That's why they first highlighted their mistakes. They later advance both singers to the next stage.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by walyx(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:

lol... lemme follow u as myself dis same question.. ladies can faint eh
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Their performance was wack

The judge just passed them to compensate them after the incident
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Performing on stage hasn't been an easy thing...
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
saajus:
Lionel Richie and his colleagues were only making an honest remark. They knew Funke and the lady paired with her have so much potential and can do far better. That's why they first highlighted their mistakes. They later advance both singers to the next stage.

Just cos of the incident , their performance was nothing to write home about

Richie already hit all the loopholes and was about to send them home before she collapsed
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by thundafire: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
The song is too powerful for her and her friend singing as if na frogs. U need to be well prepared to sing that song because it's a very high pitch song and Barbara and Celine dion are two gifted musicians who have wonderful voices
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by BadEnglish(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:

Think no more. na big Gbola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Moneywirer:

The rubbish you cannot type does not exist.
Young lady you really need some help.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by olaridwan(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Scam... �
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by pretyval: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Amazing voice they both have in their pocket.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Abalado:
Waiting cause am, Buhari must hear this,but wait o,it's been long I heard that Buhari traveled last,abi the new Buhari no like to they travel ni
grin grin grin
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Mayng01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Medical attention with immediate effect. What a country
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by cybriz82(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Panic attack cudnt believe Lionel Richie is talking to her one on one...after all people dey faint for Michael Jackson let her do her own.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by cybriz82(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mayng01:
Medical attention with immediate effect. What a country

Trust my naira people na pure water n hand fan them go use wake her up...

1 Like

Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by IYANGBALI: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
That babe go sweet for bed
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Reex12(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
cybriz82:

Trust my naira people na pure water n hand fan them go use wake her up...
and some resetting slaps

some perverts too would take the opportunity to kiss her
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by IYANGBALI: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
big prick go faint you o, especially the one that will touch your throat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Funso Fashola, Skebe's Burial / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle / #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.