Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) (39123 Views)

The Moment Beauty Fell Off The Stage During BBNaija Task Presentation (Video) / Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / BBNaija 2019: Man Faints At Audition Venue In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by MicDino: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
Some ladies and faint sha,wetin go fit make me faint ,let me think first,I'll be back
[color=#990000][/color]

Smile... Funny you

1 Like

Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
OdefaGirl:
Performing on stage hasn't been an easy thing...
Ode toh fah girl
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hongkog:

If i decide to go doggy with you even the devil won't stop you from fainting.
Do people faint from sex?or I didn't get you properly
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Hongkog(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
Do people faint from sex?or I didn't get you properly

YeaH, when the d is huge.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by mu2sa2: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Who will be the first to post "village people ?"
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nightalan:
The nerves really got to her, for a second it seemed Lionel was going to deliver bad news because her Duet Partner fumbled a lot of lines and forgot the lyrics. Alakoba!
Whew! Glad they made it through.

exactly, i guess they were just being consoled by allowing them into next round
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Drella(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hongkog:

If i decide to go doggy with you even the devil won't stop you from fainting.

Nigga really??

Little wonder why we have numerous rapists in this country.

Life doesn't evolve around sex bro!
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hongkog:

YeaH, when the d is huge.

Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by saajus: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
You are right, they didn't perform well that night. I think they are both good individually. The collabo didn't work
majamajic:

Just cos of the incident , their performance was nothing to write home about

Richie already hit all the loopholes and was about to send them home before she collapsed
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by lebete3000: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
nonut:
These Americans sef!
Small anxiety, you don faint.
What we go through in Nigeria day in, day out is enough to die ten times over...

It's because we rarely put in our lives into what we do in Naija. We most times rather depend on connection, so when it doesn't happen, we find it easy to move on.

Oyinbos and Akatas on the other hand believe if you haven't found something worth dying for, then you aren't fit to live.

If you've actually found something worth dying for, pray you succeed cos if you don't, you might break into pieces.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Westerville: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Abalado:
Waiting cause am, Buhari must hear this,but wait o,it's been long I heard that Buhari traveled last,abi the new Buhari no like to they travel ni

No he has automatically recovered,I wonder how some few stupid people in asorock are fooling over 200m people.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Afritop(m): 1:39am On Mar 25, 2021
Maybe her middle name is fehintola embarassed
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by aalangel(f): 5:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Oh wow!!! That was a loud thud!!!! And she hit the side of her face too.

They're just average singers.
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=Zzor post=100172203]Some ladies and faint sha,wetin go fit make me faint ,let me think first,I'll be back[/qquote
intense atmosphere the
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by xjiggy: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Some ladies and faint sha,wetin go fit make me faint ,let me think first,I'll be back
when dem wrongly accuse u of supplying girls to you yahoo boyfriend for money rituals, I'm sure you go faint 14 times before you reach police station
Re: American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
dairykidd:

why that look,I'm curious(check ur mail)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle / #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.