Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba (5805 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / 'I Just Spoke With Jimi Agbaje And He Says He Is Still With PDP- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by GodWrites: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2021
gawu1:

I am serious. Let's meet.

You are a mumu man
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Rawhumper(m): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2021
You are a big BASTARD!!! Check my comments....u the first person i have called a bastard since i came on board. Hope u set the trap for me, YOU UNREVOKABLE BASTARD!!!

quote author=optionalY09 post=100186705]

Next time you quote me I will set trap for you [/quote]
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by 143WaZoBia: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2021
tit:

Everyone knows the unknown gunmen are Fulanis soldiers and their slaves trying to forment genocide in the south east.
But why were you people applauding them? Why didn’t you distance yourself from them?
You created all sorts of identity for them now that the soldiers are fighting back you are claiming rubbish. What I expect MNK and Emma powerful to do was distance themselves from the unknown Gunmen and tell the world that that’s not their own mode of operation but instead they stylishly claim to the the Unkown gun men. What were you expecting? You are killing Nigeria army and you don’t want to be treated like terrorist. It doesn’t matter who did it. Point remains the whole Igbo and iPob gave their backing to the Unkown gun men it was supppsed to boomerang.

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Rawhumper(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Sorry why did you bring it up to me....now i know u meant him.

Well you know Nairaland is battleground thats why i dont let down my guard and i am always on the offensive.

Who cares if its true or fake news? The Army and Policemen will soon pay with their lives. Cos i know my Ibo brothers will retaliate to even the score. PRESENCE OF DIVISIONS OF SOLDIERS WONT STOP IT FROM HAPPENING.

QUOTE AUTHOR=OPTIONALY09 POST=100186705]

NEXT TIME YOU QUOTE ME I WILL SET TRAP FOR YOU [/QUOTE]
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by maasoap(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2021
tishbite41:
It was obvious that the people killed were innocent passersby, not ESN. But no problems, ESN would launch a guerilla warfare to avenge this carnage.

This is the same thing that got innocent residents into problem right now. You guys haven't learnt anything but don't worry, it just started.

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Rawhumper(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2021
I am RENEWING MY CALL FOR OUR SOUTHERN BROTHERS ESPECIALLY IBO AND SOUTH SOUTH SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY TO QUIT.

THERE IS NO ONE NIGERIA.... I USED TO BE IN ONE NIGERIA.

MY FATHER WAS ONCE A STRONG ALLY OF THE NORTH......THE NORTH ALWAYS END UP USING AND WASTING YOU. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU BROTHERS!!! DONT FOLLOW TO KILL YOUR OWN BLOOD. IBOS WAKE UP!!!! I AM CRYING OUT LIKE A MAD MAN BUT SOMEDAY IT WILL DAWN ON YOU!!

dared0637:
And he confirmed in the most tensed up voice that the army came to Ariaria yesterday in a convoy all heavily armed and started randomly arresting any young man they saw, the worst part is that his son(my cousin) who went with him to his shop is still no where to be found! WTF is going on in Aba! can someone confirm for me please?
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by maasoap(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2021
dared0637:
And he confirmed in the most tensed up voice that the army came to Ariaria yesterday in a convoy all heavily armed and started randomly arresting any young man they saw, the worst part is that his son(my cousin) who went with him to his shop is still no where to be found! WTF is going on in Aba! can someone confirm for me please?

We warned ESN members, nairalanders giving them supports for killing security agents and setting police stations ablaze that consequences would affect the innocent residents. Even your elders, and Ohaneze kept quiet all this while. I guess they will find their voices now. And if you think that your governors are not in support of this operation, think again.

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Rawhumper(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
The plan is keep up the attack on the Army till it degenerates into real war where people will take sides. You must know Ibo soldiers will leave the Army and South South.....this time, there will be mass recruitment into ESN.

Lets see if the Nigetia Army will stand....now its just developing.....so bro we dont need your advice.

You must know its Full blown war that can solve this issue.

Army wants to reduce the number of youths in Ibo land.

There will be payback and i am sure the Army is going to lose many soldiers soon and IF THE POLICE PARTICIPATED, THEIR NAME IS SORRY.

quote author=maasoap post=100191154]

This is the same thing that got innocent residents into problem right now. You guys haven't learnt anything but don't worry, it just started. [/quote]
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Rawhumper(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2021
We dont need the Govs support because they are under Fed govt paycheck.

But when it sets, most of these Govs will be executed. You dont know Ibo people. We dont take shit and these coward Govs know it and they will flee. On the other there are Govs that know what they are doing, thats all i can say.

maasoap:

We warned ESN members, nairalanders giving them supports for killing security agents and setting police stations ablaze that consequences would affect the innocent residents. Even your elders, and Ohaneze kept quiet all this while. I guess they will find their voices now. And if you think that your governors are not in support of this operation, think again.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by tishbite41(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2021
maasoap:

This is the same thing that got innocent residents into problem right now. You guys haven't learnt anything but don't worry, it just started.
just shut up. Igbo blood have been used to oil the One Nigeria machinery since 1945. Enough is enough. Thank God everyone is on board. Once again, Igbos in uniforms are own their own.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Bridget95(f): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
GreatChizzy:

The security agents killed were not human beings right? Are your family people aware that you don't have brains!!!
you think and type with your an.us
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by GreatChizzy: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bridget95:
you think and type with your an.us

You got no brains; words like "think" are alien to you.

For each security agents killed, many more "Unknown gunmen" would be killed!!!

And you will always return here to Cry a River....

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Bridget95(f): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
GreatChizzy:

You got no brains; words like "think" are alien to you.

For each security agents killed, many more "Unknown gunmen" would be killed!!!

And you will always return here to Cry a River....
you are full of shi.it
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Rodwave: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
GreatChizzy:

I am from Aguluzigbo, Anambra State!!!
Cry me a river you Cownu Pig!!!

Mtchew. No time for any stupid retard here
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by GreatChizzy: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Rodwave:

Mtchew. No time for any stupid retard here

You and the stupid folks alike wasting their lives, following Cownu orders while the bastar.d who couldn't attend the burial rites of his parents, whose family is in safety in the UK are the retar.ded lots!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Should Kidnappers Be Killed / Nigerian Juror Sacked From Mutallab's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.