Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba (5804 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / 'I Just Spoke With Jimi Agbaje And He Says He Is Still With PDP- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by GodWrites: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
gawu1:

grin grin grin
Well, unfortunately for you, I dey my house the way you they your own.
On a serious note, if you are living in OR around Abuja or Lagos, I can suggest where we will meet. It's like you are a man.

This is where you belong. Why waste my precious time?

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by gawu1: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
GodWrites:

This is where you belong. Why waste my precious time?
I am serious. Let's meet.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by punisha: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
gawu1:

He cursed himself because I am in anyway not responsible for the misery life he is going through. A question was put forward on which I tried to answer. Though that the answer did not go down well with him should not have made him stoop like a deprived soul under serious depression at the same time. But as a lofty fool he is, he could never hide it on public forum that he is an embittered soul who every one must stay away from. You should also expect expression of his embittered disposition towards you for those your ''kind admonition'' cool
Those who know him should always stay close and at alert, for he sounds suicidal.

another senseless waif

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by valirex: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
dared0637:
And he confirmed in the most tensed up voice that the army came to Ariaria yesterday in a convoy all heavily armed and started randomly arresting any young man they saw, the worst part is that his son(my cousin) who went with him to his shop is still no where to be found! WTF is going on in Aba! can someone confirm for me please?

And when all these were going on, where was ESN you lots supported? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Rolly22(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
gawu1:

Maybe your uncle son is one of those unknown gunmen attacking security post there. But you need not worry if he is not.
Just ask your uncle to tell you the truth.

You sound so stupid, Didn't you read the post properly?
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Rodwave: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
GreatChizzy:
When they were killing Security agents in Abia; most of you folks applauded and hailed the "Unknown gunmen"...

Well these are "Unknown Soldiers" returning the favour!!!

When you carry firewood when Ants dey come house, na u throw party for Lizards!!!

Must you yorubas think and talk like ediots? Why Are you guys collectively stupid?

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Apreecauts: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rodwave:

Must you yorubas think and talk like ediots? Why Are you guys collectively stupid?

So because of this comment, you've automatically concluded that he is yoruba and all yorubas are idiots smh.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by gawu1: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rolly22:

You sound so stupid, Didn't you read the post properly?
You seems to be an original fool. Or what made you suggest that?

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by obyrich(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The Nigeria Army is known for intimidating and harassing young men and women and give them any name tag that will suite their narrative.
They were drafted because of Saturday elections. They must create panic so as to pave way for election rigging.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by gawu1: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
punisha:

another senseless waif
Not all that carries head has brain to comprehend.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by atango(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
African security forces, it's like they read the same operational manual. This is exactly how it played out in Ambazonia and today we have a 4 years civil war that isn't about to stop any time soon. I thought Nigeria was an intelligent country. Just imagine a situation where another Ambazoni-like conflict kicks off next door. Pastor suleiman them need to pray really hard for the people waging war to die grin grin grin

dared0637:
And he confirmed in the most tensed up voice that the army came to Ariaria yesterday in a convoy all heavily armed and started randomly arresting any young man they saw, the worst part is that his son(my cousin) who went with him to his shop is still no where to be found! WTF is going on in Aba! can someone confirm for me please?
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by ivolt: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
At your age, your uncle's rumor is your source of info.
Anyway, army didn't kill ESN, they battled and killed unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
dared0637:

This is just the beginning, and meanwhile dilector dey enjoy himself for obodo oyinbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by GreatChizzy: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bridget95:
you are the greatest idi.ot for justifying killing of human beings.

The security agents killed were not human beings right? Are your family people aware that you don't have brains!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by GreatChizzy: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rodwave:

I am from Aguluzigbo, Anambra State!!!
Cry me a river you Cownu Pig!!!
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by willybaby(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
dared0637:
you confirmed and posted news from your uncle we don't know, after giving us what might be fake news which most shall believe after reading, we are now to help you confirm it how ? by insulting the army, shouting Buhari etc Abi just as you want
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by HillaryNelo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
The way you guyz abuse ya selves here the tin tire me oo. You are guyz are slowly turning to emotional terrorisst but you don't know small tin insult just take things easy what will be will be whether biafra, oduduwa, arewa or nigeria to even achieve all this tin u need love between ya self 8-)cheesy
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Angelacruz: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
dared0637:
one police officer was shot dead by his colleague
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Angelacruz: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
ivolt:
At your age, your uncle's rumor is your source of info.
Anyway, army didn't kill ESN, they battled and killed unknown gunmen.
Aba is hotooo...that means Saturday election might be bloody...abort mission
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by hollah123: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
dared0637:
your fellow Igbos said it's fake news,they have forgotten that the army will kill n deny it.

The army will even b happy that Igbos accept it's fake news to boost their ego but it's obvious Igbo youths were killed.
Na person wey him family member loss body go tell,if them like let everyone deny it,it doesn't remove the fact that Igbo youths died n some families will mourn.

cc.... afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 gidgiddy officialgarri Eastlink proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 FSU Sctests fahdiga mayniaa justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by hollah123: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bridget95:
you are the greatest idi.ot for justifying killing of human beings.
what about those justifying d killing of security operatives?
it's like u don't know they are someone father,uncle, children n co.

E go shock u

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Emilokoiyawon: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
They are just looking for young Igbo boys to kill. I have said it and I will say it again, Nigerian military enjoys slaugtering young Igbo males. No be today.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Factshunter: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Honestly, the whole thing is turning into a joke and comedy. The army claimed they didn't kill any ESN but the unknown gunmen? Hello, in SE? There is a game plan and I think they are trying to prevent the international body from something hence the silent killings and the tag ' the unknown gunmen ' not the ESN?

A wise and intelligent person can detect what's happening here, in the secret. wink

They've come to stay but they chose to go about it applying the same ESN strategy. Hello?? Do you feel me

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by optionalY09: 2:01am On Mar 25, 2021
hollah123:
your fellow Igbos said it's fake news,they have forgotten that the army will kill n deny it.

The army will even b happy that Igbos accept it's fake news to boost their ego but it's obvious Igbo youths were killed.
Na person wey him family member loss body go tell,if them like let everyone deny it,it doesn't remove the fact that Igbo youths died n some families will mourn.

cc.... afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 gidgiddy officialgarri Eastlink proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 FSU Sctests fahdiga mayniaa justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09

Next time you quote me I will set trap for you
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by IJOBA11: 2:04am On Mar 25, 2021
hollah123:
what about those justifying d killing of security operatives?
it's like u don't know they are someone father,uncle, children n co.

E go shock u
IS THIS THE AGENDA undecided

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Kingspin(m): 2:15am On Mar 25, 2021
Toy soldiers that is why they never win any war.

No intelligent gathering the little they can offer is to serve as informant to Boko Haram and Bandits.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by PoloG: 2:26am On Mar 25, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Let them check the 16 bodies the Army has displayed to make sure you cousin is not among
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by PoloG: 2:27am On Mar 25, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Nigeria army will surely pay for this

It's a promise
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by iokpebholo: 5:31am On Mar 25, 2021
Story any IPOB member or those that cheer them up deserve to be shot including u OP.....So kudos Nigeria Army
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by iokpebholo: 5:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
They are just looking for young Igbo boys to kill. I have said it and I will say it again, Nigerian military enjoys slaugtering young Igbo males. No be today.
But u hypocrite was happy when ur comrades were killing security operatives na.....y are u lamenting

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by dared0637: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Thankfully he's safe and back home (long story), Aba is calm now but the true details of what happened yesterday will be revealed... From various sources that have been collaborated, it appears the army lost some men around that Uratta junction the night before...and a couple of Ipob sympathizers who were not even armed and were unwittingly around Ariaria were caught and bundled off by the army... they had to pay the price.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops To 17.93% In May 2021, 0.19% Lower - NBS / Gbajabiamila: Reps To Represent Infectious Diseases Bill Soon / 3 Soldiers captured alive by IPOB and Unknown Gunmen 2day In Ebonyi PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.