Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba (1146 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by supercase1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
when this news broke out today on 15:00/24/3/2021 that Nigerian soldiers killed 16 ESN memebers in aba,i first got the notification from Sahara reporters and I took my time to investigate thes report and pictures the millitary claimed to be ESN operatives.

INVESTIGATION
1)if u look around closely,the scene of the so called assault happened to be inside the main town not in the bush
2)that place those young men where killed doesn't look like a camp
3)how can someone engaging armed soldiers not be dressed in casual clothes,shoes and longsleeves not the usual blue khaki and black shirts ESN fighters are known to wear or even an evidence of their logo.
4)why didn't the millitary display picture of the weapons recovered from them,why no picture of how the camp looked like,this was how they showed us a fish farm at orlu claiming to be ESN camp,and once again their is neither a clear picture to proves that those slayed men wear ESN operatives.
5)where are their rifles I mean their guns

i think the report from the army and their so-called pictures of killed ESN fighters doesn't just make sense,those men might be innocent people picked up by the army and killed just as a show of force.

may the blood of the innocent killed by these wicked government and security forces haunt them and their generation unborn forever.

4 Likes

Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by supercase1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
too bad embarassed
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by okeyglm: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
As if you didn't read last night gun battle in ariaria junction . this is how you guy drive young igbo guys to their early grave. buy weapon no. they will be embezzling sweat of hard working igbo men and women in the name of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by supercase1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
okeyglm:
As if you didn't res. this is how you guy drive young igbo guys to their early. buy weapon no. they will be embezzling sweat of hard working igbo men and women in the name of Biafra.
Mr man,the army can deceive a million fools at a time but not everybody at the time.

those killed guys are innocent there is no prove from the eye sour photo released by the army that those guys are ESN memebers.
not everybody is foolish and easily deceived okay

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by theophilusj31(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
when Sahara reporters were posting about Unknown gunmen killing security personnels,you urchins were celebrating,you never for once doubted it,.......but now the tables have turned,it has suddenly become fake news

ipob urchins are brainless
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by okeyglm: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
supercase1:

Mr man,the army can deceive a million fools like you but not everybody at the time.

those killed guys are innocent there is no prove from the eye sour photo released by the army that those guys are ESN memebers.
not everybody is foolish like you.
cont. deluding yourself. a thread about the skirmish is there since last night. is not far from your thread. but you rather believe in your own lie.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by supercase1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
okeyglm:
As if you didn't read last night gun battle in ariaria junction . this is how you guy drive young igbo guys to their early grave. buy weapon no. they will be embezzling sweat of hard working igbo men and women in the name of Biafra.
the lying army should go and confront ESN guys,even the events at ariaria junction why couldn't the army display the guns captured from slain ESN members,am sure that the millitary equally sustained casualties too the the army think by killing innocent people and tag them ESN,they are just desperate and proves Kanu right that the Nigerian millitary are confused

3 Likes

Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
supercase1:
when this news broke out today on 15:00/24/3/2021 that Nigerian soldiers killed 16 ESN memebers in aba,i first got the notification from Sahara reporters and I took my time to investigate thes report and pictures the millitary claimed to be ESN operatives.

INVESTIGATION
1)if u look around closely,the scene of the so called assault happened to be inside the main town not in the bush
3)how can someone engaging armed soldiers not be dressed in casual clothes,shoes and longsleeves not the usual blue khaki and black shirts ESN fighters are known to wear or even an evidence of their logo.
4)why didn't the millitary display picture of the weapons recovered from them,why no picture of how the camp looked like,this was how they showed us a fish farm at orlu claiming to be ESN camp,and once again their is neither a clear picture to proves that those slayed men wear ESN operatives.

i think the report from the army and their so-called pictures of killed ESN fighters doesn't just make sense,those men might be innocent people picked up by the army and killed just as a show of force.

may the blood of the innocent killed by these wicked government and security forces haunt them and their generation unborn forever.

And at the end 16 or 11 people were killed.

Well I am not bothered as far the killing is happening in Abia state since una no want get sense.

na only una the biafra dey hungry pass.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by okeyglm: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
supercase1:

the lying army should go and confront ESN guys,even the events at ariaria junction why couldn't the army display the guns captured from slain ESN members,am sure that the millitary equally sustained casualties too the the army think by killing innocent people and tag them ESN,they are just desperate and proves Kanu right that the Nigerian millitary are confused
How will you be staying in your room at Lagos. and know what is happening in aba.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by orisa37: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
If this is true, the Soldiers are killers because they are killing NIGERIANS for NIGERIEN.

1 Like

Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Princesaha: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
I am in Aba Bro. No Unknown Gunmen was killed last night. Some Soldiers lost their lives and they later came to pack the bodies of their colleagues that were killed. They should keep spreading fake news. The boys were shooting and were even shouting that the soldiers should come out. I ran to a nearby church where I slept till this morning. They should cook another story, this one don sour.

4 Likes

Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by supercase1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And at the end 16 or 11 people were killed.

Well I am not bothered as far the killing is happening in Abia state since una no want get sense.

na only una the biafra dey hungry pass.
as long as they didn't kill the real ESN fighters then
SHAME ON THE NIGERIAN MILLITARy
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Fahdiga(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
okeyglm:
The fate of those innocent people killed will locate you soon
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Ojiofor: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
supercase1:

INVESTIGATION

Unknown gunmen was killed not members of ESN. Stop propagating falsehood.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
supercase1:

as long as they didn't kill the real ESN fighters then
SHAME ON THE NIGERIAN MILLITARy

So those ones they killed are worthless?

Shame on ndi Abia.

This was exactly what the idiot Kanu wanted to cause in Anambra state but today the reverse is the case. Very devilish human being.

He told obi of Onitsha that it will end in tears but today u guys are the ones crying.

1 Like

Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

Unknown gunmen was killed not members of ESN. Stop propagating falsehood.

Lol
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by theophilusj31(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
supercase1:

shut up your stinking maggot filled and decaying mouth,

there are pictures all over the net of how these gunmen shot millitary personnel's and policemen and we saw them dead in their uniforms.going about to kill innocent people just for decayed living dead zombies like you to mastubate and feed upon is the uttermost display of stupidity.
This ipob Terrorist is pained.it crushes your ego that your paper tiger security architecture are just nothing but fragile noisemakers and chestbeaters...........The Nigerian army Should Continue flushing this Ipob Terrorists from the surface of the earth,and I hope that their rotting carcas is shown to nnamdi kanu so that he can see his legacy and hardwork...... Terrorists

and hope you have paid your ipob monthly due to nnamdi kanu account

1 Like

Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by ivolt: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
We agree no gunmen was killed, infact they killed 16 soldiers and buried them in unmarked graves.
But we don't want to see any thread of you crying to the UN for help when it gets much hotter.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by supercase1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
okeyglm:
How will you be staying in your room at Lagos. and know what is happening in aba.
because am not a gullible fool like you that eat every thing thing thrown to you not minding wether it's poison or maggots,their are softwares and technologies to confirm if a picture or video is fake,but illiterates like you won't understand,now back to the point.

nobody goes into a shootout with security operatives dressed in clean ironed longsleeves,shoes and trousers without a gun but the useless army told us that was what happened it's better they didn't even release that photo atall maybe they could had succeeded in their plot to lie to Nigerians,but the evil stain of blood in their hands made them to release pictures without even covering the tracks of their poor frameup.

the Nigerian army should bury their head in shame.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Ojiofor: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Let them continue to fool themselves.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by supercase1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
ivolt:
We agree no gunmen was killed.
ak47 kill at 300 meters a wise fighter can easily beat a retreat before getting into point blank range of 50 meters.those guys where shot at point blank range they aren't fighters.

I wonder the kind of primitive brains you haters of Igbos have,u guys reason like zombies in (world war z) the evil in you people hearts made u people very miserable.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by okeyglm: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
The fate of those innocent people killed will locate you soon
It will locate you and papa there. onye ara. who goes to fight without weapon. ewu
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Freelancer2020(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
A federal army killing people like goat, what about arresting them to face the law, how are we even sure they are esn? is it not Nigeria soldier? rubbish, I don't support evel
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by supercase1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
okeyglm:
It will locate you and papa there. onye ara. who goes to fight without weapon. ewu
hey orangutan,go and eat grass,u are pained that I exposed you dirty lying photos with facts.

once more go and eat grass.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by okeyglm: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
supercase1:

because am not a gullible fool like you that eat every thing thing thrown to you not minding wether it's poison or maggots,their are softwares and technologies to confirm if a picture or video is fake,but illiterates like you won't understand,now back to the point.

nobody goes into a shootout with security operatives dressed in clean ironed longsleeves,shoes and trousers without a gun but the useless army told us that was what happened it's better they didn't even release that photo atall maybe they could had succeeded in their plot to lie to Nigerians,but the evil stain of blood in their hands made them to release pictures without even covering the tracks of their poor frameup.

the Nigerian army should bury their head in shame.
your more accurate than the resident, igberetv , saharareport, sun news , vanguard etc. that carried out the news. this is how you people drive innocent igbos to their early grave. your the only sole custodian of accurate news. I pity you
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
theophilusj31:
when Sahara reporters were posting about Unknown gunmen killing security personnels,you urchins were celebrating,you never for once doubted it,.......but now the tables have turned,it has suddenly become fake news

ipob urchins are brainless
in this case, the guy is right. Those touts who engaged the army men where mercenaries hired for the upcoming election in aba.The military knew they where coming and was ready for them
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by skyman200(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Killing of innocent civilians is unacceptable, this is how the crisis of somalia started.
Re: Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2021

(1)

Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So / So, You ‘captured’ Nnamdi Kanu, Now What? / Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.