Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? (1136 Views)

Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by gidgiddy: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
As most people know by now, the arrest of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, is not something that most Igbos are happy about. The evidence is in the fact that there was no outpouring of joy at his arrest, anywhere in the East, and hardly any political leader there has shown any support for the arrest. A certain gutter cleaner in Lagos, who rejoiced at Kanu's arrest, was promptly denounced and disowned by his own family the next day. Since Kanu's arrest, there has been a global protest in Germany, Brazil, Israel, Ireland, London, Japan, Spain and many more

However, I am curious about how Yorubas feel about Sunday Igboho. If news going round is true that Sunday Igboho has been arrested in Cotonou, then it means that he will soon be flown to Abuja to face treason charges.

How does the Yoruba nation feel about Sunday Igboho's arrest?

3 Likes

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Abdul05: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Go ask your father grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Kandeed: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2021
gidgiddy:
As most people know by now, the arrest of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, is not something that most Igbos are happy about. The evidence is in the fact that there was no outpouring of joy at his arrest, anywhere in the East, and hardly any political leader there has shown any support for the arrest. A certain gutter cleaner in Lagos, who rejoiced at Kanu's arrest, was promptly denounced and disowned by his own family the next day. Since Kanu's arrest, there has been a global protest in Germany, Brazil, Israel, Ireland, London, Japan, Spain and many more

However, I am curious about how Yorubas feel about Sunday Igboho. If news going round is true that Sunday Igboho has been arrested in Cotonou, then it means that he will soon be flown to Abuja to face treason charges.

Well I feel indifferent cuz I really din see what he did bout herdsmen killing in Oyo towns

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2021
I'm not surprised at all because a group of people can't fight government and win...government is very powerful that's why I'm angry with Buhari government why he has not crush bokoharam all this while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by bigeliot(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2021
This one na problem o. MNK is loved by not just igbos/BIAFRA, some sane yoruba, benue and even the north love him. In igbohos case, very few yorubas are with him bcus of the Christian and Muslim division there. So Igboho own go hard small except Biafrans add him to their protest....my thought though

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by akinmusi(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Igbohoo is not our problem in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by skywalker240(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Abdul05:
Kids everywhere

He asked a question, this is all you have to say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by skywalker240(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2021
The problem with Yoruba and also the problem of every Southerner are our own leaders,

That includes our Governor's, Senators, house of rep's, house of assembly, LG chairman, elders, Royal Father's, and older elites and statemen and even the religious leaders.

They will never support their own, but rather even condemn and curse them unlike the northerners who speaks with one mind.

OP, the silence of the south eastern governor's should not be equated to been not in support of Nnamdi Kanus arrest.

Those selfish governor's give no hoot about Nnamdi Kanu, they are just trying hard not to add more black ink records in the bad books of people of South East.
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Tranquillity360: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Igboho is not a yoruba man but an Ijaw man who base in southwest,him and Sowore are brothers.

So nothing concern we Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by skywalker240(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2021
bigeliot:
This one na problem o. MNK is loved by not just igbos/BIAFRA, some sane yoruba, benue and even the north love him. In igbohos case, very few yorubas are with him bcus of the Christian and Muslim division there. So Igboho own go hard small except Biafrans add him to there protest....my thought though
Am from the south south

We support both Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by FakeUnity: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Unlike MNK case, yorubas who attended his oduduwa rallies have already started denying Igboho. It's a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by FakeUnity: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Igboho is not a yoruba man but an Ijaw man who base in southwest,him and Sowore are brothers.

Lmao! you yorubas are something else. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by FreeIgbos: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2021
I just hope they won't abandon him. Some of them even call him illiterate, as if being an illiterate means he is no longer a human being or has no wisdom to know what is good for his people. SMH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Next to come under attack is Amotekun,
Follow the script,
Everybody go become Vigilante
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

You are about to come back and swallow these words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by flokii: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2021
I know it's a dream come true for you Ipobians.. you have used rope to tie Igboho's neck into terrorism watch list with IPOB and now you're glad your Kanu is not the only one in custody.

Maybe now you'll forget Kanu and move on with life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Danzakidakura(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Abdul05:
see pain abeg hahahahahajaj grin

1 Like

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by manhaley5: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Life no balance at all.

Check my signature below for Power Bank
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by temitope27(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
FakeUnity:

Lmao! you yorubas are something else. Tufiakwa!
are you a fool, I could you believe that idiot is a Yoruba man, na because say ur mind bad towards Yoruba b4, ode oshi
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by r4bbit: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Your moniker should be stupidity360
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by r4bbit: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I just hope they won't abandon him. Some of them even call him illiterate, as if being an illiterate means he is no longer a human being or has no wisdom to know what is good for his people. SMH.
You be Mumu....
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Ojiofor: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Kanu don get roommate for DSS cage be that.
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by funkekemi(f): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is charged of treason and Igboho treason as well .see how Yoruba will turn around and tell you how igboho is innocent and nnamdi kanu must die lol these people are something else , you won't see mynd44 quoting the part of of constitution that will lock up igboho but if it's kanu my goodness, the guy will be on overdrive
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by vasel15: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

I am igbo and I feel terrible and Benin Republic would not send him to Nigeria, he should still request for political asylum in Germany and we must all apply pressure he must not be sent back to Nigeria
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by vasel15: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not surprised at all because a group of people can't fight government and win...government is very powerful that's why I'm angry with Buhari government why he has not crush bokoharam all this while.

Coward
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by FreeIgbos: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2021
r4bbit:

You be Mumu....

You mean your father and mother are mumu? What an abobaku tongue

1 Like

Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Mangekyo: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2021
skywalker240:

Am from the south south

We support both Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho

We?
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by skywalker240(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

We?
Yes we, Unless you're not from the south south
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Mangekyo: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2021
skywalker240:

Yes we, Unless you're not from the south south

Im from south south and idk what your talking about. You're not our voice kid
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by skywalker240(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

Im from south south and idk what your talking about. You're not our voice kid
I didn't said am your voice, but we're not One Nigerianist either.
Re: Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest? by Mangekyo: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2021
skywalker240:

I didn't said am your voice, but we're not One Nigerianist either.

Well you cannot say we all support igboho just because you and your fams do. You shouldn't generalize it, kid undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

August 9th Counter Order: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Apologizes To IPOB / Ypp On Lingering Doctors' Strike Action: It's Time To Reject Insensitive Politic / Tinubu Has No NYSC Records.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.