Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

How To Easily Gain Admission Into Any Nigerian University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Easily Gain Admission Into Any Nigerian University (281 Views)

How To Easily Gain Admission Into A Ghanaian University As A Nigerian. / How To Easily Gain Admission Into Nigerian Tertiary Institutions – Helpful Tips / Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Gain Admission Into Any Nigerian University by anchorgist1: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Majority of people are of the view that before you can gain admission into any Nigerian university, you must have one or two connections. In as much as I refuse to totally disagree with the above view; I also refuse to totally agree to it. Perhaps you have written Jamb more than once, and still not admitted or you are just planning to embark on the journey for the very first time. Regardless, the following are the admission secrets you should pay close attention to if you really want to gain admission into any Nigerian university. Continue Reading- https://anchorgist.com/admission-secrets-into-any-nigerian-university/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Just Applied For Pre Degree. Advice Me Please / Unilori University 2021/2022 Pre-degree Form And Sandwich Form 07048565691 / See Year NYSC DG Says Corpers Will Start Mobilizing For War And Banditry Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.