Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo (21137 Views)

Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns / Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by wink2015(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
BEFORE THE EYES OF BUHARI AND HIS NORTHERN CABALS decisive steps is being taking to checkmate the fulani herdsmen.

THEY CAN NO LONGER TALK THEIR USUAL SLOGAN WHICH IS "THE CONSTITUTION GURANTEES EVERY NIGERIAN THE RIGHTS TO LIVE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA"

But the fulani failed to realised that living anywhere in Nigeria does not give one the right to TRESSPASS.

States are ruled by governors in Nigeria and the states house of assembly makes laws.

NOT ABUJA RULING OVER ONDO STATE OR OYO STATE OR DELTA STATE !

FULANI HERDSMEN DO NOT RESPECT LAW UNTIL ONE USE KOBOKO TO PURSUE THEM.

They are very stubborn sets of people.

Even the British colonial masters knows the fulani for this bad habits.

They only fear KOBOKO with maximun threat.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Ajibade123(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
e be as if na only Ondo state the real amotekun dy

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Kapeter(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pierocash:
It seems Amotekun in Ondo state happens to be the only amotekun unit that is alive in the whole of South West.

What is amotekun in Oyo ,and Ogun state doing with their lives, arresting pupils? While their people are been sent to idp camps in Benin republic.

They should be disbanded and allow only opc take care of their region,they are useless.
Amotekun is still yet to operate in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Tannhauser(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Biyonce:
Na wa, castrate them all

sad

Castrate an 80 year old man?
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
We have to salute Ondo state amotekun for holding down the state while policemen sleep in their stations. Nigeria police need to be disbanded asap!
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Finemanas(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
well he should be apprehended and charged accordingly. But come to think of it which crop is in the farm by this time of the year? do they practice irrigation system? the news never mentioned any crop destroyed anyway?
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by ShoeShineGuy: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
I'm not a tribalist but this issue has really got to me that, if given the chance, I won't think twice to... oh well, let's leave it at that.

They are so callous and selfish that they take interest in purposely destroying what others have laboured for, and when you challenge them, they won't even hesitate to maim and kill you. And also for calling them to order, they will come at night to set homes ablaze, rape wives, mutilate innocent children and wreak all forms of sacrilege!

I'm a direct witness of how evil majority, if not all, of these herders are.. Look at how ungrateful these ones are. You brought your cows to the S/West to graze in order to keep your cows alive but decided to do a destroy-as-you-go on people's farms on your way back to your base. Ungrateful lots! Only God knows how many more farms they would have destroyed before arriving Kogi State if he had not been apprehended.

Tell me who in his rational sense, will keep being at the receiving end of this havoc and not speak up? One thing is certain; Buhari's tenure will come to an end and it's only a matter of time. The day of reckoning will surely come in this country. They have sown that seed of wickedness all across the nation, they should await a time of harvest!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by yommen: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Balkan:
Amotekun is a disgrace. Why are you arresting a helpless man? The last time was arresting innocent cows.

Shame on Afonja

Fool!
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by PoloG: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lol .. akeredolu ain't joking
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Wonk(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
SoBright101:
You are feeding on people's sweat, destroying others livelihood because you people are just wicked, Carlos and violent in nature.
No human being behave the way fulani does.

You people will surely regret all the atrocities you've committed. Enjoy your immunity as it lasts.
Carlos? Carlos Tevez? Bro, dat guy dey bite o, no near am!
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by mankan2k7(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
How will somebody that trek from plateaue to kogi to osogbo and back to kogi not be violent? This behaviour should be term an attempted murderer.

How will konji not suffocate their life reason why they rape on any sight of a female passerby.

This wakawaka with cow should be criminalise and offenders face a firing square.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
SoBright101:
You are feeding on people's sweat, destroying others livelihood because you people are just wicked, Carlos and violent in nature.

You people will surely regret all the atrocities you've committed. Enjoy your immunity as it lasts.

You mean Roberto Carlos?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Buffalo2(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pierocash:
It seems Amotekun in Ondo state happens to be the only amotekun unit that is alive in the whole of South West.

What is amotekun in Oyo ,and Ogun state doing with their lives, arresting pupils? While their people are been sent to idp camps in Benin republic.

They should be disbanded and allow only opc take care of their region,they are useless.
You are right
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:
But, let's be frank... Must the Yorubas wait for Amotekun before dealing with an "80-year-old" herder trespassing on their lands

What you don't know is that when it comes to being law abiding the Yorubas take the front position in Nigeria. The reason why they would not kill the old man even when a mere blow can send him to hell
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
michaelpop50:

You meaning Roberto Carlos?
grin
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by toplinetrtrend: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
SoBright101:

They won't regret anything until the south decides to fight
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Duplexxx: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeria vs Benin

When sef
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Preciousallure(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pierocash:

Akeredolu got their back, that's why wink
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Cooldiipo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by thanksjosh005: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
As angry as I know I should be on seeing this news, I'm just so intently sad. sad

When will this end?
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Spray(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:
They should confiscate the cows and asses the level of destruction on the farm and in turn compensate the farm owner.

Then they should lead the herdsman with his remaining cows out of Ondo to either Kogi or beyond.

Anything short of this will not be accepted by me.

Signed Lord Badorey!
U dey mad
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Badorey5: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Spray:

U dey mad

But the guy said he lives in Kogi.

That was why I mentioned Kogi.

I forgive you for calling me mad!
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by SoBright101: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
I hope i communicated mr/mrs english?

michaelpop50:

You mean Roberto Carlos?
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by SoBright101: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hope you get my message mr/mrs english

Wonk:
Carlos? Carlos Tevez? Bro, dat guy dey bite o, no near am!
Re: Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Herder For Destroying Farms In Ondo by Slurity(m): 12:38am On Mar 25, 2021
Kriss216:
But, let's be frank... Must the Yorubas wait for Amotekun before dealing with an "80-year-old" herder trespassing on their lands
Yorubas are not trouble makers in nature and more educated. You don't expect us to behave like Igbos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit / Wike Visits Abuja Industrial Park At Idu District (Photos) / Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.