Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles (44423 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by envoymedia: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kano Governor, Ganduje, Promises To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials Over Destruction Of N200m Alcohol In State

Following the destruction of about 1,975 bottles of beer estimated at N200m by the Kano State Hisbah Board in Dawakin Tofa Local Government Area, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has promised to increase the salaries of officials of the Islamic security outfit.

Speaking during the destruction exercise at Kalebawa, Ganduje said the consumption of alcohol and all other intoxicants that can distort the mental capability of a person was forbidden in Islam.

“My administration is proud of the way you discharged your duties. Therefore I wish to urge all stakeholders to continue to give you all the support you need to succeed.

“For the good job that found and destroy these beer, Kano State Government will review your salary. Kano Government will show appreciation to you by changing your uniform too,” Ganduje, represented by his deputy, Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna, said.

Earlier, in his remarks, the Commander General, Kano State Hisbah Board, Sheikh Harun Muhammad Ibn Sina, said that the beer confiscated was worth over N200m.

Hisbah is notorious for violating the rights of the people by inflicting bodily harm and even arrested residents of Kano for dressing and behaving in manners it considers unIslamic.

Despite public outrage condemning the activities of the group, Hisbah has continued to operate in Kano and other parts of Northern Nigeria.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/09/kano-governor-ganduje-promises-increase-salaries-hisbah-officials-over-destruction-n200m

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by hopeforcharles(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Moferere: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hypocrisy

242 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by ggood: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Afghanistan loading

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Arthurity1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
I think it's time we start building a fence to separate the north from the rest of Nigeria. We can't continue to do this... Those fools will drive the rest of us thinking people to complete ruination!

600 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by eagleu: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Destroy alcohol during daylight, and take money from alcohol at night.
Which false god are deceiving?

336 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Lovelies1: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2020
When you tell them to restructure this country to regional they insist no okay then separation should be the key

The time when the world is like this. Those whom understand the times should also understand that the South and middle belt of Nigeria in all drastic measures should seperate from the north. Now when the flowers is still sprouting up.

Remember the beast will come from United kingdom/Great Britain

So understand this and understand this well.

A certain time my parents wanted me to change from a school to another, I wept bitterly saying what about the things I missed. Unknown to me when I started the new school, I regretted not starting the new school early..

South and middle belt of Nigeria republic should not be seen as wickedness to your future. But when you start walking the path, then you will understand the path.

Let me say something, the north said they bring agriculture, and some delusion youth are believing.

While most of this thing we imported back then was sold a at cheaper price, but now importation was ban check the current price.

Do not let yourself be fill with delusion

Even South kaduna can join South and middle belt of Nigeria republic

Some South and middle belt of Nigeria youth -- "we will change it, we will make Nigeria work" yet the people you said you will change are already trained soldiers ready to kill you without mercy.

Checking the happenings currently will tell you, you are nothing but infidels to their eyes.

When you are told you say it's the old men that's the problem.

Well the sensible whom understand the time
And understand that United kingdom will usher in the beast

Gear up and search for Southandmiddlebeltnigeriaforum on telegram to join

Meanwhile they are some paid folks around, whom we do every possible to jeopardize this cause and they are many, many even on nairaland

South kaduna can join also

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2020
cheesy... Make I kuku drink this one before.....

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by blackboy2star(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Awon biggest hypocrite... You guys should reject VAT coming from beer too...
To them is Haram but indirectly they're drinking it by collecting allocation from FG.

Example: A Northern Africa football player rejects man of the match because it was sponsored by an alcohol company...

Mr Gandollar please tell Mr President to deduct beer VAT from your monthly allocation, by then I will know is HARAM...

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by updatechange(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Hisbah is notorious for violating the rights of the people by inflicting bodily harm and even arrested residents of Kano for dressing and behaving in manners it considers unIslamic.

Just imagine their guts to do what's not constitutional and you will still see the modafuckaz talking trash about other people's way of life...
How can you be destroying someone else's economy because of religion beliefs, if you don't want it why can't you return it to the appropriate place and tell them not to bring such to your state anymore.. and the fool gandolla will be chilling in one corner of his house sipping on henny....
God is watching y'all hypocrites angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by November1857(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Na 16th century mentalities dey worry this Northerners,

They're still leaving in the past.

World is fast leaving them behind

south should separate from them.

I can't imagine sharing thesame country with this people.

Backwards stunt.

32 Likes

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by omodaamola: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
They just destroyed a business cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Ganduje is a useless thief without shame!
Dollar thief casting stones and he is filled with atrocities
God punish Gandollar!
Thunder fire Tinubu
May the gods of Erimokwokwarien strike the head of Jibrin aka Buhari!!!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by jerryunit48: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Misplaced priorities... I grew up in north and I can tell that there are so many Hypocrites there. ( Not all )

One Alhaji will give money to bring beer for him in the evening concealed in a big bag. I know what am talking

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by obyrich(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
So you have Hisbah Police enforcing sharia law in the north but all hell was let loose when Southwest decided to create Amotekun in order to protect themselves from killer/migrant bandits from Niger Republic and Chad.

shocked

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by oluwaseyi0: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Can't Hisbah arrest Ganduje for stuffing dollars meant for Kano in his babaringa? Or Sharia law do not reach that level?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by YahooG(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
The North is another country to the South,A country that has two constitution,Sharia law and the Nigeria constitution,I spit on this backward Region,you can't increase civil servants salaries,yet you can increase Hisbah salaries for destroying a person source of income,all in the name of Sharia law.

31 Likes

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by damola1: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Works. He was hired to fulfil the yearnings of the feofle in Kano. And this is what he is getting paid for
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by RedScorpion(f): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Arthurity1:
I think it's time we start building a fence to separate the north from the rest of Nigeria. We can't continue to do this... Those fools will drive the rest of us thinking people to complete ruination!

A fence is not necessarily. We should rather divide the country. Let everyone go their way.

ggood:
Afghanistan loading

It would load on their head there. We must divide the country whether Aboki people like it or not.

TinubuGoQuench:
Ganduje is a useless thief without shame!
Dollar thief casting stones and he is filled with atrocities
God punish Gandollar!
Thunder fire Tinubu
May the gods of Erimokwokwarien strike the head of Jibrin aka Buhari!!!

Don’t mind that Idiot.

Is stealing dollars not worse than alcohol consumption. ?

21 Likes

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by ATEAMS: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Damnn
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by octembu: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Religious laws should never become state laws. For government to task themselves with enforcing religious laws, it means they don't know what they are doing.

14 Likes

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by visijo(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Oh Nigeria!
Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by LORDKing001: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Build a wall

1 Like

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Kingpele(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Hypocrites,u destroy beer but steal billions from the public funds ,is that one islamic.. this people are just uncivilized folks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by obinnaoduduwa: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
The south are fools .....nigeria need to divide

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by foreshore(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2020
envoymedia:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/09/kano-governor-ganduje-promises-increase-salaries-hisbah-officials-over-destruction-n200m

Na Mumu dey worry all of Una, the same Gandollar that collected Bribe in Dollars as a Governor, Hisbah no see that one abi.

12 Likes

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Fryzi(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2020
They do drugs, alcohol, rape, pedophilia and all manner of atrocities the most but only in the secret. They come out in the open to form holier than thou... Even you that wants to increase their salaries, were u not caught receiving bribe money in secret? I don't know how we ended up sharing same country with you people!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2020
increase it with our oyel money, later the south will claim they re more intelligent than the rest of the country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Begins Demolition Of Structures On Waterways(photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos) / Ten Most Popular Governors In Nigeria 2016 - T.I.N Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.