Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies (3509 Views)

Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / Thousands Of People Arrive To Join Nnamdi Kanu's ESN(pic&video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
My father is truly demented
Re: IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Muna4real:

Your argument is baseless. Let us say they wore casual wears. So? You have not been able to prove their identity as ESN members. The whole story looks like they saw some men in casual wear, killed them and assumed them to be ESN members in casual wears and expect fools to believe that story. If this was a court case and the army gives this picture as evidence,it will look like a joke.

It's foolish arguing with nndigbo on who is ESN in our own land.

I have heard you all. They weren't ESN members. ESN members cannot be killed. They are invincible. Nothing can harm them.

The people killed are just ordinary Igbos who aren't ESN members.

Are you guys happy now?
Re: IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies by after4: 2:52am On Mar 27, 2021
You are the one naive here. If they wore mufti, how did you know they are ESN and not innocent citizens? Abi the soldiers wait for them to remove their uniform and then wore mufti befor shooting at them?

You see wetin buhari support dey do you? Dem don buy out your critical thinking, if you ever had any

FrLukas:

So the ESN wear their uniforms 24/7? They never wear casual wears again because they are ESN?

You guys are unbelievably naive.

It's just like saying soldiers never wear any other clothes apart from their uniforms.
Re: IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies by after4: 2:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Your logic makes no sense and you are yet to give an evidence to show tht they are ESN. The question is how did you kmow? Just because the soldiers said so? Mind you both ipob and the army debunked the lies

DARKVOICES:

@the emboldened, so because the soldiers didn't provide you with detailed information and pictures automatically makes the report false?

What stops the soldiers from displaying their own (the soldiers') weapons and claim they (the weapons) belong to the slain ESN operatives?

"Dressed in civilian wears" doesn't make any sense. There's no rule compelling criminals to dress in a certain way before attacking people.
Re: IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
after4:
You are the one naive here. If they wore mufti, how did you know they are ESN and not innocent citizens? Abi the soldiers wait for them to remove their uniform and then wore mufti befor shooting at them?

You see wetin buhari support dey do you? Dem don buy out your critical thinking, if you ever had any

I am not surprised. Logical thinking is not what you guys are best known for.

It is you that will come and say that ESN members stay in the bush. It is still you that will come and ask us how the army knew they were ESN and how they knew where they were and it is still the same you that will tell us that the FG placed informers among the ESN.

Bundle of contradictions y'all are.

I really don't care for this argument anymore.

Since you've said it isn't the ESN members, that's your luck. You're left with the corpses of Igbos at your feet. I'll leave you to decide who they are.
Re: IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies by after4: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
With all your logic you no still counter am.
It's very simple, how did you and your soldiers know they were ESN? Answer me and stop talking nonsense

FrLukas:

I am not surprised. Logical thinking is not what you guys are best known for.

It is you that will come and say that ESN members stay in the bush. It is still you that will come and ask us how the army knew they were ESN and how they knew where they were and it is still the same you that will tell us that the FG placed informers among the ESN.

Bundle of contradictions y'all are.

I really don't care for this argument anymore.

Since you've said it isn't the ESN members, that's your luck. You're left with the corpses of Igbos at your feet. I'll leave you to decide who they are.
Re: IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies by funkekemi(f): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2021
FrLukas:

So the ESN wear their uniforms 24/7? They never wear casual wears again because they are ESN?

You guys are unbelievably naive.

It's just like saying soldiers never wear any other clothes apart from their uniforms.
and you are not naive by believing the army known for great lies .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff: His Last Moments Before The Plane Crash: Pics & VIDEO / Nigerian Soldiers Cause Massive Accident, Killing At Least 15 In Anambra / You Are Disrespectful And Embarrassing The Yorubas. Woman Blast Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.