Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (34315 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Gisborne6:
If world powers want to destroy Nigeria you nd every Nigerian, my humble self inclusive ofcus all of us put together cannot stop them
the world powers no be human beings them be?

The issue is that they come to Africa to commit all manner of atrocities that is an abomination in their own eldorado first world countries.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Slurity(m): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2021
This man is a compound fool and if you believe him, you are also a fool. I will not bother to give you reasons why because it's a complete waste of time to start explaining to someone why he or she should be wise.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Kdon2: 1:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by 18wheeler: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Slurity:
This man is a compound fool and if you believe him, you are also a fool. I will not bother to give you reasons why because it's a complete waste of time to start explaining to someone why he or she should be wise.
You are OYO. The man has spoken from his perspective. Speak from yours, not abusing him. He has gone far in life, at least his own. Do yours and impact your immediate environment. Maybe I
can benefit from it.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by ezeegolimited30(m): 2:55am On Mar 25, 2021
I even voted Buhari, but how he failed is what am still yet to understand till tomorrow
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by pacespot(m): 5:17am On Mar 25, 2021
This joker sha, who needs to destroy Nigeria, Nigeria is already destroying itself
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by DonKafra: 5:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Our government taught them. Kindly go ahead and destroy Nigeria so we can move to the lands of milk and money
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by aalangel(f): 5:31am On Mar 25, 2021
The deep State.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by OyinO: 5:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Truest talk.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by OyinO: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Truest talk. Right on point.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by TOMMYS: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2021
Quality20:
Even his face n looks is a terror. I think he is really confused and confused and has a mission to spread chaos in d country in order to disrupt and spread some false controversies
you be quality 2021 mumu
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by omoharry(f): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Donchrister:

When a nation goes against God, they will face bad leadership which will definitely put the nation in a bad condition.
If u know u know.
we are the most religious country in Africa. if not the world at large . But what I see is hypocrisy all around our practice of religion in the country . Pls take religion out of this becos it is the cause of our problem .

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Donchrister(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2021
omoharry:
we are the most religious country in Africa. if not the world at large . But what I see is hypocrisy all around our practice of religion in the country . Pls take religion out of this becos it is the cause of our problem .
There is no religion in this affair, even the idol worshippers, when they offend their gods it will bring calamity upon them.
Am not in anyway bringing religion into this, all am trying to let nigerians know is that this country and its inhabitants are far away from God their creator and need to turn back to their creator.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by samunaka: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by inereunwa1(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2021
This man is 100% right!
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by ogododo: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2021
samunaka:

They want to destroy Nigeria by using people like you
Una see your life?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by sojfarm: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
and they are being assisted by the local powers led by bullhari, Gumi-led islamic terrorists.

The way it is now, God almighty is prevailing. He will surely preserve His own.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by NotGej: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Always looking for whom to blame. I reckon world power na dem Dey lead us also?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Reeses: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
ezeegolimited30:
I even voted Buhari, but how he failed is what am still yet to understand till tomorrow
So you voted for this evil man and you have the mouth to talk about it?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by ogbonti: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Reeses:

Yea it’s through but still all this shit looks like a movie bro. How did we end up here?

E WEAK ME BRO embarassed

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by ogbonti: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
akaahs:

I think u have to look beyond the world powers if u must comment. When Buhari won the election where was his first visit? Open Ur eyes

“It is wise to direct your anger towards problems—not people, to focus your energies on answers—not excuses.” ―William Arthur Ward

For 6 years, Buhari has directed his anger to his political opponents and blamed everyone and everything but himself for his incompetence!
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by paito: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
ceejayluv:
They don't need to destroy us. We're in a self destructive mode by default.
one day you will be caught, continue your style
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Cooky007(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2021
HE'S ONE OF THEM THESAME CABAL NOW BROUGHT THE DIVISION? YOU CAN'T FOOL NIGERIANS GOD IS WATCHING YOU ALL
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by salt1: 9:04am On May 31, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
it is better they destroy it now than Nigeria creating humanitarian and refugees problems for them in future....

Makes a lot of sense. Depopulate Nigeria using Nigerians and save the rest of humanity refugee problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.