Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (34307 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Ademola47(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
This type of reasoning is a contributing factor to our backwardness in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by tribalistseun: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
And it's true, I've seen how they've overlooked Nigeria to die
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by ekevwe(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Dpaulie(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Na world power dey follow u shout sai baba for 2015.. mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Talknochip(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
very true!

May God keep this man for always been bold
May many like Him emerge too!
DANFODIO plans and dreams will NEVER become realisable IJN
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by isa6namo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Treasonable opinion my foot,when the truth is told some idiots term it treasonable.how dear you!
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Quality20(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Even his face n looks is a terror. I think he is really confused and confused and has a mission to spread chaos in d country in order to disrupt and spread some false controversies

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Cooldiipo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Let me know if you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by mmadu4: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
BUHARI HAS ALREADY DESTROYED THIS COUNTRY
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Igbodicool(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fulani and Yoruba destroyed Nigeria and Igbo will help them to bury it.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
eMJPossibility:
they can go ahead destroying this country but I plead has they keep my soul alive

Call me to order
If I'm not making sense
Thank you

Orderrrrrrrr!

grin
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by bluediamond1239: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
dangote is not the richest. if I were given license to import cement, I will top him.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by baike: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Thank you mr ex deputy governor:

This is nothing but the truth
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by SmartPolician: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Yeye man

Let's stop blaming everyone else and start taking responsibility
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by ogbonti: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Reeses:
I think it is true about this they are really out to detroy Nigeria through Buhari.

please do not support this idiot making silly excuses

World powers did not destroy Nigeria from 1960 to 2015 - All of a sudden they want to destroy Nigeria under Buhari - yeye narrative, shifting blame to divert attention from incompetence, rabbish!!!
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
They don't need to destroy us. We're in a self destructive mode by default.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Donchrister(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeria is in bad terms with God, that is why this calamity has fallen on them.
When the Israelites sinned against God, He turned away from them and handed them over to their enemies.
Take it or leave it; that is the problem we are facing in this country now.
As a matter of fact, nigeria needs to turn back to God and ask for forgiveness and the mercy of God, them things will change for good.
If not, worst is yet to happen!
Take notice!!!
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Habibullahee(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
What exactly this man is saying? If later Dss invite him some people will start to cry �
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by ajl: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
France is No 1 on the list. That's why all the foreign bandits are from French speaking African countries. But Buhari is playing into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by shadyLP(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
IamFINESSE:

On point
That dumb asshole dulladihno never cared for this country since his with idiagbon.. failure all through..

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
I think he said what the people wants to hear. If this is the truth, what will these world powers gain from breaking their pot of stew

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Jaysun4u2c(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Koleyewon
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
NIGERIA is a failed and cursed contraption that was put together by the evil British empire simply for their selfish end. And that's the reason why the atrocities that are being committed against the indigenous communities are never being reported or spoken against by the British government and their western allies. Of course, it's no secret that Britain wants to destroy these communities that it sees as an impediment to their perpetual control of the natural resources in the southern part of the country. The Fulani government is a willing tool for that destruction! Nigeria will NEVER move forward or thrive as long as it exists as a country. So, for those of you who are acting like the proverbial "ostrich," you can not escape the destruction that would befall the country.

7 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Congratulations to them. They succeeded. Nigeria is gone.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by amuwo1980: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeria is an affront to the black race , it shud be destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by amuwo1980: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Habibullahee:
What exactly this man is saying? If later Dss invite him some people will start to cry �
Jihadist you will go down
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/world-powers-want-to-destroy-nigeria-mailafia/amp/
and why exactly? Not postulations and assumptions give me a concrete reason and evidence just one...!
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Masterchef(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is Buhari that wants to destroy Nigeria

Buhari is only a tool being used in the destruction process since terrorism festers wherever there's a leadership gap.

Indirectly, all the tucanos and other war hardwares being bought feed the economies of these world powers.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by Habibullahee(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote you're sightedauthor=amuwo1980 post=100181274]
Jihadist you will go down [/quote]
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by gotnel: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Not far from the truth of the matter.
If we really think deeply, we will know that there is a big force behind the terror Nigeria and Nigerians are facing.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
This person Obadiah’s surname is a misnomer. He obviously has no lafiya in his head.

How can an ethnic group killing their own ethnic group and of the same religion be classed as committing a planned genocide?

How can Christian Country’s like America and Buddhist countries like China be supporting and encouraging Islamization?

He is not Mailafiya, he is Maras Lafiya and he needs help with his delusional paranoid psychosis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online / Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC / Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.