Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) (48438 Views)

'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor / David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by Innobee99(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Good to be part of your success story.
Expantiate shocked angry
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by Chochovini: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
The 2nd pix was the real beautiful Regina that I used to know.

The last was a caricature of the real girl. A picture messed up by the application of THREE much make up.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by austinelex: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Same face only difference is the hight
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by GGirll: 12:05am On Mar 25, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
For her mind that extreme make over last pic make sense undecided

I don old and i never make am...sote this small pikin of yesterday don hammer

This life ehn

grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2021
pozehnani:
Cute! Especially @ third pix.
That's usually the best/ most beautiful stage of a girl's life.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by Godbless3(m): 3:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Anneka101:
Regina is looking so cute and adorable by the day.

I just love the way she keeps looking stunning.

The future is FEMALE!

Yes o, the future is truly FEE-MALE, we have more girls who are being paid to be a mother than girls who are properly married.
The fute is FEE-MALE.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by judeodion(m): 4:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has shared a video of her transformation from a child actor to an adult, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Wednesday, Regina said she grew up under everyone’s watch.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMzBOiRjJ8M/?igshid=17az0igqw7xhf

The mother of one started acting at the age of seven and has grown to be a big name in the industry.

She recently announced her return to acting after a break to welcome her son Munir Ned Nwoko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uamFgqdMVg

All I see here is a video of her child to CHILD transformation. She's still a Child
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Anneka101:
Regina is looking so cute and adorable by the day.

I just love the way she keeps looking stunning.

The future is FEMALE!

The future is vagina?
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by sweetMichael(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2021
looks innocent in the second picture
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2021
no doubt this girl fine buh the beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by Bombolistic: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2021
There's nothing as good as natural beauty. Pic 1 to 3 are the best.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2021
Seen
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by MrCuteAndLoaded: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has shared a video of her transformation from a child actor to an adult, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Wednesday, Regina said she grew up under everyone’s watch.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMzBOiRjJ8M/?igshid=17az0igqw7xhf

The mother of one started acting at the age of seven and has grown to be a big name in the industry.

She recently announced her return to acting after a break to welcome her son Munir Ned Nwoko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uamFgqdMVg
I feel like snatching Regina from Ned. The girl too fine abeg
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) by Omofizle90(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Now she don turn to ashawo. Sha it's her pattern of hustling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61 / Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.