Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,728 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

‘I Am Playing The Role Of S3*x Worker’ – Actress, Omoni Oboli Says After A Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Playing The Role Of S3*x Worker’ – Actress, Omoni Oboli Says After A Lady (909 Views)

I Was Born With The Gift Of Agelessness- Omoni Oboli Says As She Turns 41 / Adorable Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Husband / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Playing The Role Of S3*x Worker’ – Actress, Omoni Oboli Says After A Lady by moseskalu555: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
‘I am Playing the Role of S3*x Worker’ – Actress, Omoni Oboli Says After A Lady Criticized Her For Kissing In A Movie

Following criticisms from some social media users over her romance scene played with veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli insists that she is set out to do more of this.

A social media user identified as Jules Nkam who watched a movie that featured Omoni Oboli berated for passionately kissing RMD in a movie whilst she is aware that she is a married woman and exclaiming that it is a shame for her to indulge in that.

READ FULL STORY AND SEE HOW HER FANS ARE REACTING TO THIS: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-am-playing-the-role-of-s3x-worker-actress-omoni-oboli-says-after-a-lady-criticized-her-for-kissing-in-a-movie/

Re: ‘I Am Playing The Role Of S3*x Worker’ – Actress, Omoni Oboli Says After A Lady by moseskalu555: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
intimate kiss

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Dad Terry Waya Give N1million Each At His Birthday Party (video) / I Don’t Mind Having Six Kids From Different Fathers – Popular Nigerian Celebrity / BBNaija 2021: Watch Saga Joke About What He Did To MARRIED Tega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.