Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra (2713 Views)

People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Makemefit12op(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is getting scary

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Badorey5: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
The army should proceed to exterminate the unknown gunmen causing chaos.

I like how the army denied the news today saying they only killed unknown gunmen that attacked them.

We in the SE support the killing of unknown gunmen because they might be the usual herdsmen wreaking havoc.

Chukwu Abiama bless the Nigerian army!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Makemefit12op:
This is getting scary
It is a lie that they are unknown gunmen sir. FG and state government know each of them. They will caught and served justice in the end by Karma or/and FG for killing innocent patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters in uniform.

“People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

https://.ng/as-long-as-i-remain-governor-unknown-gunmen-cant

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Henrydonland(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
This world don tire me.Abeg when is Jesus coming because I am ready.
NB...Don't quote because I am feeling crazy.

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
ESN vs NA
Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Divine202: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Omo these ESN are mean Oo.
You know what it means to confront an arm soldier?

11 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Ademola47(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
The Insecurity is getting worse daily.
Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by PureMe01: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

I like how the army denied the news today saying they only killed unknown gunmen that attacked them.

We in the SE support the killing of unknown gunmen because they might be the usual herdsmen wreaking havoc.

tears of disappointment from the earlier news hence shifting the goalpost after realising it's fake grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Abdul05: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Megatrix: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

The Nigerian Army has denied killing anyone so stop fooling yourself with nonsense propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Jamesbally: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Makemefit12op:
This is getting scary

This is good news. The Nigerian Army should shoot anything that moves. grin grin grin

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Badorey5: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Megatrix:

The Nigerian Army has denied killing anyone so stop fooling yourself with nonsense propaganda.

Liar!

Nigeria army only said they never killed ESN and they said they rather killed unknown gunmen that attacked them.

Go and read the report and come here to apologize to me for wasting my time!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by ivolt: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

Liar!

Nigeria army only said they never killed ESN and they said they rather killed unknown gunmen that attacked them.

You are wicked undecided
Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Megatrix: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

Liar!

You must be a bloody illiterate, is it not the same story we all read? The army didn't say they killed any unknown gunmen. Show me where Nigerian army said they killed anyone and if you can't show me then you are admitting that you are a bloody illiterate. I will be waiting.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by OfoIgbo: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

Liar!

Liar

They didn't say they killed unknown gunmen. They still are not sure what the situation of things is. Put simply no one got killed.

Although ABA residents that I spoke with confirmed that a number of military people were killed

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by amuwo1980: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

Aboki afonja, you got it right until the God bless the muderous Nigerian army, they will kill u and all ur folks very soon anuohia

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Badorey5: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Liar

They didn't say they killed unknown gunmen. They still are not sure what the situation of things is. Put simply no one got killed.

Although ABA residents that I spoke with confirmed that a number of military people were killed

Lol IPOB analogy.

The army killed unknown gunmen and their bodies were provided.

The army only denied the ESN tag because they don’t want people to start screaming blue murder of them killing defenseless citizens.

It’s better to say unknown gunmen were killed like the army said than saying ESN.

Just like ESN never officially take responsibility for killing those policemen when unknown gunmen strike, the army too are not saying they kill ESN, rather they say they killed unknown gunmen.

God bless the Nigerian Army!
Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Badorey5: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Megatrix:

You must be a bloody illiterate, is it not the same story we all read? The army didn't say they killed any unknown gunmen. Show me where Nigerian army said they killed anyone and if you can't show me then you are admitting that you are a bloody illiterate. I will be waiting.

Assistant Director Army Public Relations, 14 Brigade Ohafia, Captain Iliya Dauda, told our Correspondent in Aba that there was no military operation against any ESN camp in Abia.

He rather explained that unknown gunmen attacked an Army checkpoint at Osisioma junction Aba but were repelled.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/army-ipob-say-report-on-military-attack-on-esn-camp-in-abia-fake/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Coconuthead126: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

Assistant Director Army Public Relations, 14 Brigade Ohafia, Captain Iliya Dauda, told our Correspondent in Aba that there was no military operation against any ESN camp in Abia.

He rather explained that unknown gunmen attacked an Army checkpoint at Osisioma junction Aba but were repelled.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/army-ipob-say-report-on-military-attack-on-esn-camp-in-abia-fake/amp/
Are you naturally this daft?

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Megatrix: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

So where did he say anybody was killed? Or you can't tell the difference between they were repelled and they were killed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by History555: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Makemefit12op:
This is getting scary

How do you know it was shooting btw esn and army
Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by MuchAdo: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Are you naturally this daft?

Are you saying the army will repel an attack on them and there will be no casualties

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Badorey5: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Megatrix:

So where did he say anybody was killed? Or you can't tell the difference between they were repelled and they were killed?

So if army repel gunmen they will be spraying salad and fried rice?

Just go and shoot at the army and when they repel you, you should be asking whether they shoot to kill or not.

Just join the unknown gunmen tomorrow and attack the army.

You should apologize to me for wasting my time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by tishbite41(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Stuff is getting real. ESN the mafia.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Megatrix: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

So if army repel gunmen they will be spraying salad and fried rice?

Just go and shoot at the army and when they repel you, you should be asking whether they shoot to kill or not.

Just join the unknown gunmen tomorrow and attack the army.

You should apologize to me for wasting my time.
Illiterate, you can repel an enemy without killing anyone. Stop making noise and accept that you are an illiterate that doesn't know the difference between repel and kill.

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Bridget95(f): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

Head needs checks

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Badorey5: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Megatrix:

Illiterate, you can repel an enemy without killing anyone. Stop making noise and accept that you are an illiterate that doesn't know the difference between repel and kill.

How do I repel unknown gunmen shooting at me without shooting back or using force?

And if I need to shoot back, is there a chance that I might kill them?

If any of the above answer is yes, I need you to put an apology through to me right now or else I will be very angry with you.

Your time start now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by Fahdiga(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:

Shut up evil man

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Between Unknown Gunmen And Army In Igbariam,anmabra by tribalistseun: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:

This is good news. The Nigerian Army should shoot anything that moves. grin grin grin

Our gallant ESN boys will retaliate obviously. With machete on police and army men on checkpoints

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) / Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Pray For Nigeria / Nairaland Quoted In Toronto Star, Canada ---congrat Seun & Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.