Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Experience At A General Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience At A General Hospital (282 Views)

My Experience At Apata General Hospital Ibadan / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At A General Hospital by Olumighty123(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
So, I actually sat down reminiscing on far back in 2014, It was just about two days after my first son's dedication. I was all in that shinning sparkling mood, Fast forward, It was on a weekend and I thought I'd go all out and play some soccer since I haven't been on that field for quite a sometimes, Booom, I broke a chin bone, I could see my own bone splash into two piece inside those flesh, Fast forward to when a nearby chemist prescribed me some kind of antibiotics ( I'm allergy to them) I didn't find out until the tragic incident of me collapsing late midnight, I heard my mom's voice shattering and my old man was crying like a baby, He couldn't even dare drive his car to take me to a nearby hospital, A neighbour did (KB) I'm forever greatfull for your courage, It was something around 3am. All I could hear was, noises, my eyes was getting all blurry, I was weak and couldn't even raise a finger, My head rested on my brothers thigh. He held me and say, Stay there for us, We are almost at the hospital. And my other brother was holding a Quran, reciting all sort of verses, My mom wouldn't stop talking too, imagine a Yoruba mom in such situation. Seriously, I never thought I'd make it, I vomited a full bucket of blood (you can imagine) Getting to general hospital ikeja, the nurses were all not concern, I'm still there in the car, Shii squeezing life out of me, My two brothers had to leave to the emergency ward, Screaming and he almost hit a nurse standing doing nothing, Only then did they pull the stretcher towards the car and came helping, First thing was blood transfusion, Only God knows how many, Family and inlaw was all I see donating bloods here and there, My mom hardly go home to freshen up, she was always there when I open my eyes, No friend visited or anything, Nobody called to check up this bro who almost lost his life , only then did I know, you absolutely mean nothing to anyone, when ya dead, People only shed tears for the fun of it. only your family misses you as much, I knew God has a plan for me and I am very thankful to him, it's been over 6Years and the thoughts still comes knocking. Always stay true to yourself and love your family like no other. Thanks for reading
Re: My Experience At A General Hospital by Bola146(f): 12:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Congratulations.. God has many best for you in life. Continue serving Him

(1) (Reply)

Do This To Last Longer If You Are A #2seconds Man – Doctor Advice / The New Hippocratic Oath. / Herbal Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.