Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,538 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour (626 Views)

Chinese Company Develops Nuclear Battery That Lasts 50 Years Without Recharging / He Believes This Battery Will Change The World! / How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by IWillRiseAgain(f): 4:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Let's talk about graphene batteries

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by Ahmed0336(m): 4:34am On Mar 25, 2021
100-400k
Re: Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by IWillRiseAgain(f): 4:38am On Mar 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:
100-400k

Yeah. Smartphones with such batteries are expected to cost up to that amount at the beginning. For me I think they'll be so much worth the money if you know how much you can achieve with your phone constantly on, no need of power banks or running helter skelter to charge it. But as the batteries becomes a norm in latest smartphones, the prices will crash.
Re: Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by Ahmed0336(m): 4:43am On Mar 25, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Yeah. Smartphones with such batteries are expected to cost up to that amount at the beginning. For me I think they'll be so much worth the amount. But as the batteries becomes a norm in latest smartphones, the prices will crash.

Okay let's do this.
You'd buy the phone and I'd buy a piece of land. in 5 years time, let's see how much you'd sell your phone and me my land.

The only reason I'd get such phone is only when I'd use such phone to generate wealth but definitely Not for Show off.

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by IWillRiseAgain(f): 5:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Okay let's do this.
You'd buy the phone and I'd buy a piece of land. in 5 years time, let's see how much you'd sell your phone and me my land.

The only reason I'd get such phone is only when I'd use such phone to generate wealth but definitely Not for Show off.

Yeah, only a fool will spend so much money on a phone just for show off. But truth be told, most people earn so much more with their phones these days that spending that amount to get a good phone for their work or business will be considered a wise idea
Re: Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by GodWrites: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Yeah. Smartphones with such batteries are expected to cost up to that amount at the beginning. For me I think they'll be so much worth the money if you know how much you can achieve with your phone constantly on, no need of power banks or running helter skelter to charge it. But as the batteries becomes a norm in latest smartphones, the prices will crash.

Not true, especially since graphite is regarded as one of the rarest metals on earth.

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
GodWrites:

Not true, especially since graphite is regarded as one of the rarest metals on earth.

Which part did you say it's not true? The price crashing?
Re: Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by GodWrites: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Which part did you say it's not true? The price crashing?

Yes.. It will never be affordable for the common man. It's like gold!
Re: Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by Excell3nt: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Okay let's do this.

Well said Sir
Re: Ever Heard Of This Battery That Can Last Up To A Month After Charging For 1 Hour by IWillRiseAgain(f): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
GodWrites:

Yes.. It will never be affordable for the common man. It's like gold!
You'll see. Let's keep our fingers crossed

(1) (Reply)

Sliding Door / Top 10 Extinct Human Species You Were Never Supposed To Konw About / Need Of Perfect Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.