Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland (14533 Views)

DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest / President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by hayzed27(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Igboho wan attack king palace now e don be 4 him

1 Like

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by heartbraker(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2021
lonecatt:
Gradually this man is turning to a scammer

Before nko? Na scammer like Llamadi Cownu grin

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Cooldiipo(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by surgical: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2021
PigTormentor:
Sunday Igboho don dey borrow some sense small small.
Attack any Oba and see what will happen to you and your gang of touts.
nothing will happen,if the onijekukuje alainituju obas are attacked,what happened when one was killed by Fulani Bandits some months ago
They should just respect themselves

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Dre183(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2021
PigTormentor:
Won ti bi iyalaya igboho re ko attack Alake.
He won die be that.

Y that man for london wey swear for alake never die...

Will u sharap ur dirty mouth undecided
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by nuban07(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Alake of egbaland? What are these guys smoking
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by lexy2014: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Samunique:
What's your point exactly ?

He should go and attack a first class Oba to prove his sincerity and bravery ?

We Yoruba ain't reason that way sir, and we don't wake up our parents with a kick of our legs.

So u mean your "parents" are yet to wake up despite all d wahala being witnessed in d region?
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by tubetv: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2021
beta o..to avoid story that tou
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Gbagura: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2021
You wan attack Aláké? Come attack him for his palace na. The man kuku be retired major for army. Army will destroy everything left with Igboho. I really applaud his swift denial of the purported attack. Leave that koiki to be running his mouth.

No matter what, Yorùbá respect their kings a lot. The whole Yoruba land will rise in defence of alake and ensure Igboho is ruined finally. Igboho knew all these hence his press release to deny it.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2021
Useless Nigerian media
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2021
Gbagura:
You wan attack Aláké? Come attack him for his palace na. The man kuku be retired major for army. Army will destroy everything left with Igboho. I really applaud his swift denial of the purported attack. Leave that koiki to be running his mouth.

No matter what, Yorùbá respect their kings a lot. The whole Yoruba land will rise in defence of alake and ensure Igboho is ruined finally. Igboho knew all these hence his press release to deny it.

I trust una, una own na to dey ruin other people,
Come out and defend your people, na lie

1 Share

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Gbagura: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I trust una, una own na to dey ruin other people,
Come out and defend your people, na lie
Send me your account number

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2021
BIGKemsey:
Lol. Reason why you should never trust a Yoruba man

This is not igbo land.... There's no how many clothes you have that you can have rags than your father ...

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Samunique(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

So u mean your "parents" are yet to wake up despite all d wahala being witnessed in d region?

You see why you people lack manners?

Little wonder there are no leaders in your region !

The only one we know was beaten up publicly by your brothers and sisters abroad, that's bravery isn't it ?

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Gbagura:
Send me your account number

Hahahaha
Help your folks boy
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by lexy2014: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2021
Samunique:

You see why you people lack manners?

Little wonder there are no leaders in your region !

The only one we know was beaten up publicly by your brothers and sisters abroad, that's bravery isn't it ?

Which region do u think am from?

Who are my brothers and sisters abroad?

What is d correlation with what u said and d question I asked u?
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by seaboyzen: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2021
deeva2:
THEM JUST WON SILENT THIS GUY BY ALL MEANS
Is like Na only you get sense for there sad

1 Like

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by GenerationNext: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2021
hollah123:
so u think we are stupid to the level of calling stupidity bravery,how do u relate attacking a king because of freedom?
how many Kings will u attack?
since Nnamdi Kanu has been attacking everyone has it brought Biafra?
we used our head n formed amotekun with legal backing but u form arrogant,pride n bullshit n u form d rag tag rebel group by a frustrated fugitive n your people have been getting killed on a steady.

Python dance gone n many youths killed,what happened after that?
what about oyigbo killing?
what about d 16 killed yesterday?
Nnamdi Kanu n his fellow miscreants believe in unnecessary provocation that will lead to trouble but when the trouble starts he will never b affected.

I can smell cowardliness here.
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by geemd434: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2021
All these noise makers called activist. There will never be a Yoruba nation. Yorubas are glued with the north. Let them enjoy their marriage. The people who need to wise up are the South south who are so stupid not to see the writing on the wall. your nation is a pipe dream.
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by MT: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2021
It is now that Igboho realised that Koiki came from the UK, claiming he does not understand our culture. This same Igboho appointed Koiki as his spokesperson.

A mere thug, with a dark past, having spokesperson and senior media aide, threatening a country and disguising as freedom fighter. The FG is too slow. They should have picked him and locked him up with his cell keys thrown deep into the sea.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Dedemworld: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:
In Yoruba land it is not acceptable for anybody to insult a 'revered' King.

Traditionalist like Sunday Igboho know better so he wouldn't want the wrath of the gods.

Kings are sacred.

Not Kings like Oluwo because obviously that one is a bastard and he is not a revered king.

Ti eyin akata to ba lewo, se enu adiye lo to si, u are more dan a bastard 4 calling one king a bastard. See this myopic gullible nuisance talking abt respect and doesnt av one, u open ur fucking trash insulting a king. Online threads and comment had allow many to say anytin they want. If nt even ur father additional with ur mother cn nt stand in his presence and insult him no mata hw he bad. Stupid nitwit

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Odomo43: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2021
see below
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by RSVP: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Ogun re oo nah juju.
Nah juju ooo Ogun ree.
shocked shocked shocked

Is there anywhere I can buy that Sunday Ogboho underwear ? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by IgboWarlord(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2021
143WaZoBia:

You don’t understand. He’s Omoluabi.
No matter how mad you get. Being Omoluabi would put your head in a balance.

Please what is the meaning of Omoluabi?I've always wanted to know..
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by ADELEKE7(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Ok oh
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Olagokeisaac(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2021
Do you know affiliate marketing can be lucrative? Yes you know and I'm very much aware you know...but what I'm certain about that you don't know is why people fail in such a big industry and lucrative business.

It is relatively easy to get started in affiliate marketing, but generating sustainable income from affiliate programs is an entirely different ballgame that you need to know and learn

If you’re thinking of giving Affiliate Marketing a try, well I'm here to put you through.

Join my Affiliate Marketing class on how to earn 6 figures as an affiliate marketer

Contact me on 09038004141 on Whatsapp to join the class
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Coronavirus84: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2021
The way things is going on now, Koiki Media will put Chief Sunday Igboho in trouble and for Olayomi Kioki himself anytime the federal government have your time, you will rot in jail for life. One Nigeria my people
Re: Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland by Revolva(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funsho Williams, PDP Lagos State Governor-to-be, Killed! / Buhari Condemns Coup In Turkey, Congratulates President Erdogan For Surviving Pu / Boko Haram Members Plan To Join Army – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.