Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest (25015 Views)

Kidnappers Made Resident Desert Imo Community Before DSS Raid / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by GuruboiNaija: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sunday Igboho, a Yoruba Nation activist, has finally spoken out about rumours that he transformed into a cat during a midnight raid on his home by the Department of State Services (DSS) in July 2021.

In an interview, Igboho refuted the report, saying that nothing like that occurred during the DSS raid.

He added that the DSS fired sporadically during the raid, killing multiple cats.

According to the activist, the DSS wanted to either kill or arrest him during the raid.

He said, “It is true that some cats were killed during the attack? Because the DSS just kept firing bullets in all directions. I was rearing cats as pets, and I had many of them in my house. So, anything or movement attracted sporadic gunshots.

“Their mission was to either kill me or arrest me and take me to an unknown destination, but the Almighty God is greater than anybody in this world, including the despotic ex-President Muhammadu Buhari.”

Igboho added that he does not know whether the DSS brought three herbalists during the raid.

https://.ng/2023/12/07/dss-raid-igboho-denies-turning-into-cat-to-escape-arrest/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by immortalcrown(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Past tense.

But whoever claims Igboho turned into a cat should explain why he (the claimant) did not apprehend the cat.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by illicit(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
No human being can turn into a cat

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Igbodicool(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
No evidence

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by OfoIgbo: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
So Igboho turned into a pussy , to evade arrest.

Typical.

And he ran to the same refugee camp in Rep. of Benin where other Yoruba refugees are.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Fcwilly: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hmmmmm, very funny

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Misterc(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
A whole once revered Secret Police of the Federation now behaves and operates with vile impunity and in a damning commando styled ambush, breaking and entering into people's apartments at will without challenge and charging towards unarmed citizens... the same citizens it swore an oath to protect.....
Now DSS are now synonymous with federal thugs.... Shame on Buhari/APC/Tinubu for this impunity and dance of shames from Federal Armed Professionals

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by 10mobile: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin
He said, “It is true that some cats were killed during the attack? Because the DSS just kept firing bullets in all directions. I was rearing cats as pets, and I had many of them in my house.
OK, that's why the dirty minds concluded and reported that he turned into a cat. But, why does the DSS operate like armed robbers? Are they not supposed to be a secret police that does more of investigations than open operations, something like FBI or CIA?

“Their mission was to either kill me or arrest me and take me to an unknown destination, but the Almighty God is greater than anybody in this world, including the despotic ex-President Muhammadu Buhari.”

Some people will still not believe him. They think you can have extraordinary powers only by doing juju. In case you don’t understand, read this: WHY AND HOW TO STOP SUFFERING ON EARTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by geoworldedu: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
You see. There is 100 percent logic in what he just said. The DSS were shooting anything moving, hence the death of many cats, but the religionists and the traditionalists want us to believe in the lies that juju exist, so they quickly changed the story to mean DSS were killing cats because Igboho turned to one of them.
There is nothing looking mysterious that cannot be unravelled on earth here if only those involved are willing to tell us the absolute truth. But no, everyone is trying to keep up his or her beLIEfs which are all LIES.

That reminds me, in 2016, Otem revealled that there was nothing like Money Ritual but what we have was organ trafficking. He revealled that doctors were involved in such illegal acts but people were challenging him, citing Yahoo+ as an example. Recently i watched a film titled Yahoo + and there it was revealled 100 percent that there is no money ritual but human organ harvesting. I was stunned because it was exactly how Otem claimed it to be.

BELIEVE JUJU AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Tolumiide: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
He's now more popular and relevant than Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Roger3D(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
You dumb stupid African Christians. How can a human turn into an animal? Idiots!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Ozommadu: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Igboho where are you??

Come and save yoruba Christians because their yoruba Muslim brothers have sold them to the caliphate.

Herdsmen killing is all time high in the land

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by ClearFlair: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
I waka pass
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by olatade(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Dey play...baba wey jump over the fence
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by AntiChristian: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nnamdi Cownu is worse than Igboho! But both are birds of a feather!

Igboho once said if a thousand Soldiers/Police raid his house hardly will Hundred return except they disappear!

grin

He's a scammer!

4 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by santaclaws: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by allanphash7(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
olatade:
Hmm
ClearFlair:
I waka pass
Roger3D:
You
space booker
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Chibuzoripob: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
sad
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Timagex(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
He didn't turn into a cat, but, he tuned into a pussy by running away. 😎

1 Like

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by admissionrunz: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
illicit:
No human being can turn into a cat

shut up mr ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by akinsmail51: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Cat ko, lion ni.

Why can't he turn into an ant to escape in Benin?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Dennisochampa: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nigerians will believe anything.... He turned into a cat to evade arrest..... He can turn into a cat na im e never get money pass dangote.... Na to disappear enter bank vault.... Whisk out a bag of hard currency... Disappear come out and vamoose

3 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Mitsurugi(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
angry
Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Thegoodone13(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
I love his respond. He never expose his secret

5 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by JoeEeL(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
OOSHA 1 OF YORUBA LAND.

OKO FULANI. OYAA SERU BAWON! PAKO PAKO

TAKO LAYA, JE KONMO...
grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Igboho is the only Yoruba man I respect,the only man that his house was surrounded by over 500 security operatives and he was inside but they still could not get him.A man that fought for his people against the killer herdsmen.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Kapeter(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
OfoIgbo:
So Igboho turned into a pussy , to evade arrest.

Typical.

And he ran to the same refugee camp in Rep. of Benin where other Yoruba refugees are.
Tell us how your own brother namudu kunu ran away when they came for him at Abia before they used ashewo to lured him back to come and collect his 2 portion of rice and eat his watery beans 😹😹

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Godfullsam(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
He still didn't explain how he managed to escape.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by Zeebuy: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
This man would've prevented the massacre currently happening in the South West by marauding herders but his own brothers threw him under the bus. I loved how he faced them head-on. It pains me hearing all the news of people being butchered in yorubaland, I have numerous friends there especially in Ogun state

3 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by olumaxi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Igboho oosa....Oro baba dammy

4 Likes

Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by AmadeGTG: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Interesting

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

57 Chibok Girls Seen In Cameroon – Parents / Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos) / Tinubu: Nigerians Will Be Safe Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.